GlueArts Designer: Andrea Budjack
Glue Arts Supplies:
American Crafts Dear Lizzy - paper, trim, stickers
Papertrey Ink - dies, stamps
Crate Paper - label
Melissa Frances - crepe paper
Want2Scrap - adhesive pearls
wood clothes pin
How to Create:
1. Paint spool, clothes pin and stick with white paint. Using Glue Arts Glue Gun, adhere together.
2. Wrap fabric and ribbon around bottom of spool. Create two labels using American Craft stickers onto cardstock and add to spool using stick pin.
3. Die cut labels from cardstock and American Crafts paper. Stitch layers and adhere together using Glue Arts Perma Tac. Adhere to bottom of spool.
4. Add Extreme Adhesive to clothes pin and wrap pink trim and lace around to create dress. Tie on green ribbon.
5. Disassemble rope to create hair and add to top of clothes pin using Glue Arts glue gun.
6. Layer American Craft border sticker and burlap, stitch together and adhere to top of head using glue gun. Add wire crown.
7. Add eyes using a black fine tip marker.
8. Cut strips of crepe paper and adhere using glue gun to top of spool.
So how would you like to win the same supplies to be able to recreate what Andrea made today??
Our incredibly generous (did we say generous?/!!) friends at American Crafts were kind enough to send an amazing kit filled with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection. It's filled with papers, stickers, buttons, alphabet stickers...and on and on. We'd like to send this to you...so please post us a comment. We'd love to hear how many of you are using GlueArts Adhesives. And if not...what is first on your list to try.
Then we'll select one random winner from this week's comment and post their lucky name right here next Monday. All it takes is one comment and it might be YOU!
Do stop by tomorrow...we have one more day of beautiful projects to share with you that we know you will not want to miss a day!