Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dear Lizzy.....Tags, Cards & More With GlueArts

 
Happy Day!

It's hard not to have a happy day when you see these projects today from Designers Lesley Langdon and Jan Hennings!

Lesley has created 5 of the CUTEST yes...we used all caps for that...cutest tags...beautiful for birthday's, Anniversaries or give the tags as a gift...so sweet!

Designer Jan Hennings has the perfect cards to give or receive!

The key to making everything come together so perfectly.....why GlueArts Adhesives of course!

user posted image
Dear Lizzy Tags
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon


American Crafts Dear Lizzy (Neapolitan Stitched Ruffle Paper, Printed Chipboard Shapes, Accent and Phrase Stickers, Pinwheels, Ephemera Flowers, Alphas)
Spellbinders Dies S5-095 Tags and Flags
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cut Machine
WeR Memory Keepers Big Bite (hole punch)
Green Cord

user posted image

Instructions:
1. Die cut tags from Dear Lizzy ruffle paper. Hole punch a circle in the top.

user posted image

2. Adhere embellishments with GlueArts U-Cut-It Foam, and Raisen's.

user posted image

3. Adhere buttons with GlueArts Adhesive Squares (Extreme Tac).

user posted image

4. Adhere stickers with sayings to complete the tags.
5. Adhere cord.




user posted image
Dear Lizzy Card Set
GlueArts Designer: Jan Hennings

Supplies:
GlueArts Adhesive Squares (Extreme Tac)
American Crafts Dear Lizzy (Neapolitan Collection)

user posted image

user posted image





Well that's it! Our finale!


We hope you've enjoyed this week of beautiful projects using the Dear Lizzy Kit from our friend at American Crafts. 


And speaking of those friends...they were kind enough to send an amazing kit filled with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection. It's filled with papers, stickers, buttons, alphabet stickers...and on and on. We'd like to send this to you...so please post us a comment. We'd love to hear how many of you are using GlueArts Adhesives. And if not...what is first on your list to try.

Then we'll select one random winner from this week's comment and post their lucky name right here next Monday. All it takes is one comment and it might be YOU!

Don't forget...you can order all your GlueArts adhesives direct from us...that's right! One stop shopping for all your adhesive needs! Stop by and see!

51 comments:

  1. I am always amazed on the creativity on this DT...You ladies have really done a great job showcasing the Dear Lizzy collection. I am so in love with it....Love how you used all the embellishments...Totally inspired...

    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love all the texture and elements on those tags! I love using my GlueGlider pro, so easy to use, even my 5 year old grabs it and uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These projects are super duper fabulous! Thank you for an awesome week of shares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so gorgeous!!! What awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lesley Langdon.. You slay me with your creativity. LOVE LOVE LOVE these cute projects!!!! I am using almost too many Glue Arts Adhesives! Actually, I am not sure there is anything in the store that I do not already have in my stash. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Such a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute tags--I like the pin wheel-- and lovely card set--I like the rosettes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tags! So beautiful.. Love the pinweels!! I am using gluearts adhesives (the squares) love them! On my wish list is the glue rider pro!
    hugs Marley

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, wow, wow!!! these are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tags are indeed the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to end the week, these are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, those tags are the CUTEST!! The other projects are great too!! Going to have to try your Raisen's :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lots of fabulous cards! and, the dear lizzy collection is wonderful. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tags. I'm glad when designers do things other than scrapbook pages. I love to make greeting cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun! I love the pinwheels, flowers and the jar! The cards are wonderful, too! Thanks so much for a fun and inspirational week and a chance to win these wonderful products!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the tags. The cards are great too. I have tried several different types of your adhesive, but the ribbon tape is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh! What FANTASTIC projects! But, those tags are simply the cutest ever! Especially LOVE them!
    Going to have to try those adhesive squares! (Anything that says "extreme tac" sounds too good to pass up!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh mY these are such sweet tags! I LoVe the chunky layers you achieve with Glue Arts Raisen's and U-Cut-It Foam! Pinwheels are adorable! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such wonderful inspiration. Thanks for the directions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What cheerful tags, especially for summer occasions. Love my GlueGliderPro! Would love to try the Wall Art adhesive. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great week with loads of inspiration from the DT, thanks!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yet more great projects! I adore those tags.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I use my glue glider pro all the time and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous projects, love the tags! Thanks for a great week showcasing this beautiful collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. such lovely tags! the details are so gorgeous

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are tagariffic!! All the projects have bee great, loving the jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful tags and cards today. I so want to create with the Dear Lizzy mason jar sheet but my LSS is out of stock...crossing my fingers a new shipment arrives soon.
    I would love to try glue arts raisen's adhesive.
    DebbieC

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such fun tags- I love all the layers and depth to them.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are all great. Super job from the Desin Team!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Charming! Love the dimensionality.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing these awesome post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing these awesome post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really enjoyed seeing the DT's inspirations with the Dear Lizzy collection! Love their adorable little jar embellie! Today's are so cute,too! Love Glue Arts' products and really need to try your "raisins". LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love those beautiful tags and the cards are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great projects! Will definitely have to look for Raisen's next time I am shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very, very cute! Of course I use Glue Arts! There's nothing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. love those tags! I use a glueglider pro!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow -- those tags ARE fabulous! Love the layers! Thanks for sharing the lovely cards too.
    I love my Glue Glider Pro and am going to try my Raisens next after seeing today's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Using Glue Glider Pro and loving it!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Those are definitely the cutest tags! Love Dear Lizzy and would like to try your 'raisens'. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  41. These projects are absolutely stunning... Well done DT, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just love all of these projects! I am gonna have to steal these!!!!!! I would use the pop ups for dimension and lots more projects!!! Thanks for always having fun and great projects!!! Callyann

    ReplyDelete
  44. It's so cute. I love this collection.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete