Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Dear Lizzy....You Are Delightful!" Said GlueArts!


Soft sweet colors, feminine embellishments....flowers, ice cream, strawberries and more!

All of this is part of the beautifully delicious Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection!


Today Designers Kristen Swain and Audrey Pettit are going to have your sweet tooth crying out...they're just so soft and sweet! GlueArts Adhesives though..can't be beat! (nothing wrong with a little rhyming on a Tuesday!)

user posted image
Delightful Wall Hanging
GlueArts Designer: Kristen Swain 

Supplies: 



American Crafts- Dear Lizzy collection- ribbon, paper, stickers, chipboard, ribbon,buttons


ribbon- May Arts
chipboard album- bobunny and Maya Road
sand paper
toothpicks


user posted image

Instructions:

1. Cover each album shape with paper, glue into place and sand off edges.



2. Adhere chipboard pieces together using Adhesive Squares.



3. Add foam tape to back of stickers and chipboard and adhere to butterfly.

4. Adhere ribbon tulle to bottom of chipboard using Adhesive squares, also add ribbon bow and button on knot.





user posted image

5. Add U Cut It Foam to large banner, then adhere to butterfly. Make banners with stickers, toothpicks and U Cut It Foam.



6. Punch holes at top of banner, thread ribbon through and tie knots.






user posted image

user posted image
Just a Little Sunshine Hanging
GlueArts Designer: Audrey Pettit

Supplies:

Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro+ High Tac 
Glue Arts U Cut It Foam Adhesive
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares

American Crafts- Dear Lizzie Neapolitan Collection:
Patterned Paper, Stitched Ruffle Paper, Accent & Phrase Stickers, Printed Chipboard Shapes, Ribbon, and Buttons & Accents

Corrugated Board: Zutter
Brad: Basic Grey
Twine: The Twinery
Ink: Clearsnap
Paint: Delta
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Wool Fabric and Burlap


user posted image

1. Paint corrugated board with white acrylic paint.

2. Cut two pieces of patterned paper to size for your corrugated board. Layer with contrasting papers. Round the corners of some of the papers and machine stitch in place. Edge blocks with brown ink and adhere to the base.

3. Adhere strips of Stitched Ruffle Paper. Wrap twine around the ruffle paper and tie into simple bows.


user posted image

4. Embellish with cardstock stickers, chipboard, brad, and buttons. Adhere some of the pieces with Glue Arts U Cut It Foam Adhesive for dimension. Use Extreme Adhesive squares to attach others.

5. Roll small strips of wool fabric into flower rosettes and adhere using adhesive squares. Adhere small strips of burlap fabric for texture.


user posted image

6. Punch two small holes in the top corners of the corrugated board. Tie with Twine to create a hanger. 




So tell us...are you are love with this amazing collection yet?


Our incredibly generous (did we say generous?/!!) friends at American Crafts were kind enough to send an amazing kit filled with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection. It's filled with papers, stickers, buttons, alphabet stickers...and on and on. We'd like to send this to you...so please post us a comment. We'd love to hear how many of you are using GlueArts Adhesives. And if not...what is first on your list to try.

Then we'll select one random winner from this week's comment and post their lucky name right here next Monday. All it takes is one comment and it might be YOU!

Do stop by tomorrow...we have so many beautiful projects to share with you this week that we know you will not want to miss a day!

58 comments:

  1. I love using Glue Arts ribbon adhesive. Makes working with ribbon SO much easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!Love!Love Products!!!I've been using My Glue Glider Pro for about a year and I love it!Especially that I have Little hands..LOL.I recently used the adhesive squares for my buttons!!!

    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Glue Glider and the Glue Glider Pro...depends on which one is closer when I need it. I love Dear Lizzy products. The colors are soft and creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is such a fun collection..love all the amazing patterns...Love these Hangings...so creative and fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project! I adore my glue arts adhesive- so strong that I can trust it not to fall off my pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am in love with it. Such great wall hangings. So sweet and beautiful, great details throughout this collection and on the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Glue Glider and the Glue Glider Pro. I use them on Every project , card and layout I make. I also just started using the Glue Arts Ribbon Adhesive and I have to say it is by far the best adhesive I have ever used for all .types of ribbon.
    I Love all of the projects made today. This line from American Crafts is one of my favorites .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ribbon adhesive is my favorite. I like to use it every time I adhere ribbon to my projects! I'd like to try the Raisens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZA loving the colors! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have used the Adhesive Squares and would just love to try the Raisen's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone had a Glue Glider Pro at a crop, and I fell in love with it! Then came to your blog and love all of the amazing projects from your fabulous design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to give your ribbonadhesive a try, looks great!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, cute projects! I have been loving this collection since I first saw it! And just have to try the ribbon adhesive...looks so great to use!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooove this collection!! I haven't tried any of your products yet but have heard amazing things about your runners...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to try the Glue Arts U Cut It Foam Adhesives.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love all the inspo and of how it makes me think of vanilla and peach ice creams! I have not used your adhesives but would love to try the U Cut-It adhesive foam for my fussycutting projects!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use Glue Arts adhesive for about 90% of my adhesive needs. My go-to adhesive is Perma Tac and I use Extreme tac for textured or embossed papers. I use mini extreme squares for embellishments and ribbon adhesive too. I also use both regular and extreme adhesive squares. I don't use any of your liquid adhesives though. I'll have to try them next. I buy them through Joan's Gardens and I always wait for a buy one get one free sale so keep having those, K? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The wall hanging would look so cute in a little girl's room. Glue Arts products are so versatile. I use them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh lovely projects! I use my ribbon adhesive all the time ... does the job fantastic and its lasted for aaaaages!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love using Glue Arts ribbon adhesive. Makes working with ribbon SO much easier than working with gloopy adhesive!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this collection, so pretty and cheerful! I love my GlueGlider Pro! I use Perma Tac!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am SOOOO in love with this collection and of course I LOVE LOVE LOVE My Glue Arts products! I'm an Extreme Adhesive Square nut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! Beautiful projects! You cant go wrong with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great projects! I love to use your ribbon glue!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love Dear Lizzy and these projects are so inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love these projects and my Glue Glider Pro!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i haven't used a glue arts product, but i would like to try Glue Arts U Cut It Foam Adhesive

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just love the projects!! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I do love this collection and its soft colors. I'd love to try a glue glider pro.

    ReplyDelete
  30. FANTASTIC wall hanging! Really appreciate all the detailed instructions. Seeing how often you use the U Cut It Foam on your projects, I think that's something that I would like keep on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your adhesive squares! These projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Truly delightful.....love this collection and would love to win it! Glue Art adhesives are my go to adhesive for almost all of my crafting needs!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are both so gorgeous!!! Love all the embellie pieces, and the painted corrugated cardboard is so yummy :) I don't think I've used any GA products yet, but I am dying to try the U-Cut-It Foam and the Extreme Adhesive squares!!! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great colors in this collection and wonderful projects.
    Yes, I use GlueArts Adhesives.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am in love wit the new Dear Lizzie collection i just love the colors!!! I haven't tried Glue Arts yet but i really am interested in trying the ribbon adhesive, I can never find a good product to make them stick :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. These projects are just dreamy! I must try the Dimensional Foam and Extreme Adhesive squares. I have a Glue Arts wish list started. Thanks for a chance to win this lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  37. i would love to try u cut it foam. thank you for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  38. perfect collection to use on cute wall hangings! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great collection! I love Glue Arts products,but only tried a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great projects. I have had my eye on the glue glider pro for awhile now. Just have not made the leap to try.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great projects!! Love American crafts!! And love your adhesives!! Glider pro and adhesive squares!! Thanks for sharing the great projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Could there be a better team up than Glue Arts and American Craft? Whoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. What fun paper collection for these projects. I really like using the adhesive squares on my projects.
    DebbieC.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gosh these are talented ladies!!! Loven' these projects, and would love to get some Dear Lizzy Neopolitan papers. My local scrapbook store has ample supplies of the Glue Arts adhesives which I have 2 tape runners of. I like having different glue types in each so I am ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm absolutely loving these Dear Lizzy projects! So very pretty! The Just a Little Sunshine Hanging took my breath away!
    I like to use the ribbon adhesive to make nice, straight lines with my ribbon that don't have adhesive bleed-through!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the use of corrugated board in the mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  47. the wall hung is so pretty and will surely liven up a room. I so love those tiny flags

    ~luanne

    ReplyDelete
  48. I use Glue Arts all the time. I love it. Want to try the purple one. Just found out from a Megan Elizabeth video that you don't have to buy a new holder. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love my glue glitter pro and use it every time! i would like to try the ribbon glue - i read so many good comments for this. And of course... Dear Lizzy is a fantastic collection hope to be lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. fabulous projects from your design team members :) and I love the Dear Lizzy range :) thanks for a chance to win and sharing your inspiration with us all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have used the adhesive squares and would love to leArn more about the glue glider pro.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the idea of making hangings with my papercraft supplies. Love my GlueGliderPro, too.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love all the detail! GlueArts Adhesives are always close at hand! Having a variety makes sure I have something for any project.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love these wall hangings and love using the ribbon adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fabulous projects! I love Dear Lizzy and Glue Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful texture on these projects! Your DT is the best!

    ReplyDelete