Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

We Love to Laugh at GlueArts!

"I Love That Contagious Laugh Of Yours" 

GlueArts Designer: Jaime Warren
 
If there is one thing I love on my layouts it's dimension!  I absolutely love that Glue Arts has so many incredible products, like Raisens that help me get the dimension I desire.
 
For this layout I used a combination of Raisens and U Cut It Foam.  There were a couple of embellishments that I wanted just a little dimension and the Raisens were perfect.


 
I love layering my embellishments and making the top layer pop off the page.  I attached my mini banner flag using the Raisens and placed it on top of my doily/photo layer.  I then attached the bottom sticker with the Raisens.

  
I placed part of my title on top of the little banner and then started building more embellishments around my centered design.  I used PermaTac Minis to attach my vellum clouds to my layout.
 
 
I used the Raisens again on the cut out flowers around the edges of my layout.  They were perfect for slightly popping the flowers off of the doilies.  After finishing my title work I tucked a simple shipping tag behind the center doily for my journaling.





 
Thanks for stopping by the Glue Arts blog today - I hope you enjoyed my project!!






Leave us a comment today and let us know how you would use ourGlueArts Raisen's for your next project! We'll enter you to win two pack of our Raisen's along with a pack of our U Cut It Foam! Both products are perfect for adding just a bit of dimension for your crafts and more! We'll pick one random winner next Monday!




Can't wait...no need! You can shop online right from the convenience of your home, Ipad, Iphone, Android phone! GlueArts offers safe shopping and best...FREE SHIPPING all month!  


29 comments:

  1. I love adding dimension to my scrapbook pages and would definitely use them on those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to add dimension to my cards and scrapbook pages. Raisen's would definitely do the trick for both. Have not seen them in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to use Raisen's to add dimension to my cards and gift bags. Thanks for the chance to get some to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely put some raisn's to work! Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely use them for layering, but I would also like to experiment to see what kinds of innovative uses I could discover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Layering, but centers of flowers like you had before, and beads and gems pushed in to. Love that you have these now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try these to add that dimension and height to my banners and especially flowers, and who doesn't want that height when fussy cutting all your wonderful layers! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately, I can not see the pictures for this project, there's just a red x :( I'll check back later. Would love to use Raisns for a Mother's Day project I'm working on - birds nest with tiny robin's eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't see the photos either, but I could definitely use some Raisens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are perfect for adding dimension to my card projects!



    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like dimensions on anything - scrapbook pages or my greeting cards. Dimension adds a lot to your work and makes it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use the Raisens on some layouts for my scrapboks. I would love for some of my pictures to have the dimension, so you would feel like you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would use them to make a mini album. I just bought a few chipboard albums, and I'd like to learn to decorate them nicely with some 3D goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would use them to raise up the images on my handmade cards.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Raisens would be perfect for adding flowers to cards, or punches (like butterflies, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would use these for card making because I ALWAYS use dimension on cards! In fact, I can't even stamp without them. Furthermore, I just love the name "Raisen's"...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to make a banner hanging for my granddaughter's room and would use Glue Arts Raisen's to pop out the embellishments and the letters of her name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super fun stuff! Thanks for sharing your talent today.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I just love adding dimension to cards and layouts...so these would be great to have. I would use them to pop up titles, and embellishments! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like to pop up my handmade embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to add dimension on my sentiments or image panels and raisems sound just perfect! (Sorry, I can't see Jaime's pics either)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I couldn´t see any pictures again today either, and I can see, I´m not the only one, so I think, you must have some problem with the blog here. I would really love to see it, so it´s a bit frustrating, that we can´t see any pics here so often, so I hope, you´ll get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love adding dimensions to my cards ... Gives them a bit of character :).

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will use them to add dimension to my layouts. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I basically do cards. So, they would be perfect for any demensional card I would want to do.

    marg0006@vrizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't see the pictures but I am sure it is lovely. I would use Raisen's for dimension on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I wish I could compliment you on your project, but I can't see it! Reloading the page didn't help either. I'd still like to enter the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  28. can't see the pictures. sure does sound nice! how can you get the rasiens? Haven't seen them in stores. they would be great for scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  29. No pics but I would make some pretty flowers with Raisens!

    ReplyDelete