Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Raisen' Up With GlueArts!

Raise the roof!

No raise the embellishments!

Whatever you're getting ready to raise...flowers, diecuts, stickers...GlueArts has the product for you!

GlueArts Raisen's come 64 to a package and trust us...you'll be wishing, wanting for many more!

They're a clear, dimensional adhesive squares...perfect for lifting all those buttons, metal charms, die cut pieces...and much more! They are also a Designer favorite around GlueArts and we know for a fact....Ania loves them!

user posted image

user posted image
Congratulations Card
GlueArts Designer: Ania Lexander

I love using Raisen's to add some shadow and dimension to my projects. Just have a look!

I've used the same kind of transparency, just in two different colors. You could do this with two different colored motifs, like a stamped motif too.





Other: Hambly screenprints transparency, Ranger's crystal stickles and white enamel accent, glittermix (gold glitter + liquid adhesive), bakers twine (mine's from the twinery), clear stamp (paper smooches), cardstock, bazzil sewing template



user posted image

Grab two sheets of the same motif, but in different colors. Fussy cut around the ones you're using.

user posted image'

Prepare your card, I had a leftover white cardstock I hadn't used yet w/gold glitterspots on. I just added stitches to it to frame the card.

user posted image

When applying the motifs, first add Raisen's to the upper motif, then adhere it slightly skewed to the shadow one. This way you'll get a real shadow effect to the motif. Then - adhere the motif to the card and apply random dots around w/the white enamel accent. Apply glitter stickles on top of the pattern to add sparkle and to conceal the Raisen's since the color of the top transparency was a bit too bright. 
Admire your sparkly, pretty card!!




Leave us a comment today and let us know how you would use our GlueArts Raisen's for your next project! We'll enter you to win two pack of our Raisen's along with a pack of our U Cut It Foam! Both products are perfect for adding just a bit of dimension for your crafts and more! We'll pick one random winner next Monday!




Can't wait...no need! You can shop online right from the convenience of your home, Ipad, Iphone, Android phone! GlueArts offers safe shopping and best...FREE SHIPPING all month!  

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the beautiful project Designer Audrey Pettit has for you!

user posted image

34 comments:

  1. Sounds like Raisen's would be perfect for use with parchment paper embellishments!

    Beautiful card. I love butterflies and this card pops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raisen's would be perfect for many of my cards where I want to add a little dimension to my cards. I am working on Christmas cards and one border I want sew ribbons on it - raisens would a dimension to the card and add the height I want on the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I would definitely be using Raisens to pop up embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, these would be fun in a cluster of embellies, to have some "raised" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shadow effect! I would use these are cards to raise up embellishments like butterflies and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to use to make my cards pop!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to use Raisens to "pop" my embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love adding dimensional embellishments on my cards and scrapbooks.... I would love to use the Raisens to use some of my metal embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to use them on cards to raise the embellishments! Cool! I need me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raisen's would be perfect for making cards and making them pop. Good thing there are 2 packs because i would have to share them with my 8 year old since we do alot of scrapping together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pop a lot of embellishments off my scrapbook pages. Raisens would work great for many of these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use them to adhere the confetti I got at the Scrapbook Convention. It would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't those cool!! WOuld love to try them on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I mostly make cards for friends, family, and neighbors. I would love to use these to make things pop off the paper like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would use it on my embellishments on my LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I win them I will use them for adding dimension to my shadow box that I change by seasons, goody bags for friends, and all kinds of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to win them to add dimension to my cards for this month's card club. Thanks for a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would definitely use them to add dimension to the treat bags I will be making for my daughter's preschool teachers before she's out of school for the summer :) Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would use your Raisen's for my bellies and try it on parchment and see how it works there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these! Need to try these out on my scrap pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would raise flowers! thank you for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would use them to raise flowers and butterflies. Im sure I can find alot of other creative ways to use them too. Thanks for the chance at winning.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could see using them on all of my cards. There's always something on there that needs some depth.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I pop up embellishments on cards, layouts and craft projects all the time, so I will be using them all the time. So glad you "popped up" with this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd use them for everything.. Cards, scrapbooking, embellishments..stamping my own embellishments..& on & on..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the cards and thanks for sharing with us. Oh my I need all the raise'n that I can find....I use them for cards, layouts and other projects/crafts. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The question is more what wouldn't I use them on! I use some sort of dimensional spacer adhesive on virtually every card and scrap page I make! I haven't tried your brand yet and I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another great Glue Arts product...I would love a sample to try....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card! and another great Glue Arts product! I would use Raisens on layouts and cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your card! I would use the Raisens for my cards. I love to "pop" parts of my images up for emphasis and these would be perfect for that. Thanks for a chance to win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. The dimension under the transparencies is awesome and very clever!! Love the card! Thanks for a wonderful tutorial!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great looking card. I like how versatile you can be with the raisens.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would use Raisens on almost every project. I almost always raise at least 1 item on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this. What couldn't we use raisens for? They are great for every project indeed!

    ReplyDelete