Thank You Butterfly Card
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon
Glue Arts Raisen's
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro+ (Perma Tac Adhesive)
Unity Stamp Co (Donna Downey Peony Stamp, Dutch Mustard Soup)
Distress Marker and Ink by Ranger (Victorian Velvet)
Tsukineko Jet Black Staz-on
American Crafts Cardstock
Want2Scrap Gems and Pearls
Spellbinders Standard Circles SM Die Templates
Blue Sheer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
1. Stamp peony on watercolor paper with Staz-on, ink with foam and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. Color around lines with Victorian Velvet Distress Marker and spritz whole flower with water to blend. Make two more flowers.
2. Use one flower as your base and trim around edges. Take petals from other stamped flowers and cut select petals, apply extra Victorian Velvet ink for variation in color.
3. Adhere to the base flower with Glue Arts Perma Tac Adhesive at the base of the petal and Glue Arts Raisen's at the top. Repeat until desired effect.
4. Adhere flower to card. Make a center for the flower using a Spellbinders die cut circle and stamped Unity sentiment and butterfly. Adhere gems to butterfly and adhere the circle to the flower with Glue Arts Raisen's.
5. Adhere 3 strips of lace to the bottom of the card with Glue Arts Perma Tac Adhesive. Adhere pearls on top of lace.
6. Tie blue sheer ribbon around card.
We love how Lesley selects the prettiest stamps and details to incorporate into her projects don't you?? Cutting an additional flowers petal out to give dimension...amazing!!!!
Leave us a comment today and let us know how you would use ourGlueArts Raisen's for your next project! We'll enter you to win two pack of our Raisen's along with a pack of our U Cut It Foam! Both products are perfect for adding just a bit of dimension for your crafts and more! We'll pick one random winner next Monday!