Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

We've Had "Snow Much Fun" With You!!

We've had "snow much fun" over the past two weeks working with Little Yellow Bicycle and their beautiful Winter Twig collection!!

The gals have enjoyed creating and sharing all their projects with you and we hope you've enjoyed it as well! Our sincere thanks to the team at Little Yellow Bicycle for their amazing generosity!!!

We're wrapping it our two weeks today with a fun wintery layout from Designer Grace Tolman!! Grace will have you wishing for a beautiful snowy day so you can capture photos and make this fun layout!!

Snow Much Fun
GlueArts Designer: Grace Tolman

There’s nothing better than having a complete line like Little Yellow Bicycle’s Twig collection to make a snow themed layout a snap to complete. I love how everything coordinates and with the help of Glue Arts adhesives, I got my dimensions and layers. That sure is the perfect formula for Crafting success!





Supplies Used:


Glue Arts Perma Tac
Glue Arts U cut it foam
Glue Arts Extreme Square
Glue Arts Mini Square
Glue Arts Raisen’s
Cardstock- white, WorldWin
Pattern papers, chipboard, border strips, stickers and banner- Twig, Little Yellow Bicycle
Baker’s twine- Denim, Twinery
Border punch- Scallop, Creative Memories
Thread- Coats and Clark
Sewing Machine- Kenmore

here's some close up photos of when using the adhesives. You can use as many as you need...




 
  

As we wrap up this week... we'd like to give you a chance to some new products!(possibly new to you!) Post a comment and we'll enter you to win....  


our 3D Combo Pac! Once you try these products you'll wonder how you went without them!! And well also include our Adhesive Squares

and we're not done yet....we'll let you select your choice of our new PRO+ Cartridges! That's right!


 Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more ideas! Don't forget to share the news that GlueArts is close to reaching our 8,000th fan! Fans like you can help us by sharing the news on Facebook and Twitter!

To celebrate we'll have a special giveaway taken from your suggestions!! 
Thanks for being a GlueArts Fan!!! 

36 comments:

  1. Wonderful winter layout--I like all the dimension achieved with the adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout- I love all the dimension you have in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous layout...and the red with the turquoise makes it look so wintery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, love the 3d on that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a gorgeous layout!! Love that Winter Twig and of course all of the layers. The title is great too. Really made me stop and take a look. Thanks for the chance to win and the all of the projects that you have highlighted.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. I love this layout. It is on my list to lift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout. It's so fun and I love the colors. That lil bird is just so cute too. Thanks for sharing it today. and all you have shared all week. Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous LO here. So beautiful work, I think, I´ll have to give this a try too. But there has just been so many wonderful projects here the last two weeks. Amazing job from the girls, pad their back for work well done. Have a great week-end now everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout. Love the banner and the blue color makes the photos really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed this week too! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great layout! I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how the red coat pops against the blue layout. Just darling! Congrats on nearing 8000!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHH! LOVE the LO! So fun--love the pop of red! And congrats on so many fans!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely LO! I think the blue bird is my favorite element in this collection, but it's all cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute title and fun layout. Nice tutorial too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the stacked flowers. They have so much great dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful layout. Thanks for the sharing!! Easy to understand tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bird is really cute on this page. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how everything says BRRR. How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything goes together so well, almost like you planned it--ha ha ha. It is so cute, it would be perfect for our family's trip to the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the snowflake banner! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful layout Grace! This is just so lovely. And I adore the penants at the top, perfection!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute layout! Please choose me - you can never have too much adhesive, I figure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. THANKS for sharing and for the chance to win!! YIPPEE on the FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS I have helped to spread the word!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such sweet projects this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. You can never have too much adhesive! I love my glue glider pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous projects this week, love this cute LO! Thanks for a chance 2 win some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful layout....reminds me of my childhood in Buffalo, NY!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful! Almost makes me wish we had snow in Miami...almost.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the layout and the colors you used against the red in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  31. such a cute layout. love the colors. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful page thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete