Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Style It Up With GlueArts!

We're wrapping up our Kids and Teen Craft week!

We hope you've enjoyed the projects, found some new ideas and best of all...found some crafts to make with your little ones.

We're going out in style today with a fun bracelet from Designer Jan Hannings! GlueArts Adhesives make it easy to create bracelets, earrings, necklaces...you name it...we can help!

user posted image

Kids/Teen Cuff Craft
GlueArts Designer: Jan Hennings 

Supplies: 
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (Glue Arts)
GlueArts Adhesive Squares
 Ruby Violet Turquoise Cuff and Bits and Baubles Pieces

Start with a turquoise cuff.


user posted image

The velcro dots are included in the cuff kits. You'll need a drop of hot glue to hold the velcro firmly in place. Or use our GlueArts Extreme Adhesive Squares!

user posted image

Hot glue the velcro dots into place.

user posted image

Attach the velcro dots to one another.

user posted image

These pieces attached with GlueArts Adhesive Squares or use our squares to attach velcro so embellishments can be changed as desired.

user posted image 

Super fun kids craft that would be a great craft for a birthday party!!



Just a reminder if you're a fan of Pinterest....stop by and follow GlueArts Pinterest page! You can find all of our Kids Craft ideas and much more, all on one page and can pin and share away!!



Speaking of sharing...

We'd like to help you make some "Kid Approved" crafts and give you a chance to win! Post a comment and let us know what your planning for your spring break or kids crafts! We'll enter you to win our Glue Glider PRO+,  Adhesive Squares and our Raisen's! (our amazing dimensional adhesive squares)


Simply post a comment and we'll select one random winner that we'll announce right here next Monday! It's just that easy! Looking for GlueArts Adhesives...shop online from the convenience of your home on our safe and easy to navigate GlueArts website!! 

28 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much for a lot of great inputs here this week, even I still can´t see anything on yesterdays post, but the rest has been really great. Thanks sooo much for sharing all these cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project! I'm always looking for fun activities to do with the kids, so I loved this week....would love to see more of these sprinkled throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Super cute and fun bracelet. What little girl wouldn't want one. Thanks for sharing this inspirational project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projects, they are always so fun, I will be having my grand kids here for a couple days on Spring Break and we always love making cards and gift bags together, We can always use more adhesives:)))
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have my kids make bunny masks. When I say my kids, I mean the kiddos I teach crafts to at work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a bracelet like that at Michael's or anything. I'll have to try to find some for making crafts. I'm going to make some springy cards starting tonight, and going through actual spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great embellishments on this cute cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to get together with my mom to do crafts over Easter vacation. She has a ton of craft supplies. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! My daughter would love to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No young kids so no plans for Spring break! This is such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the only children around here are of the furry kind, but what cute ideas you come up with! the teacher in the house has been quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great idea for a birthday party craft!! My daughter would have loved to do that when she was younger.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing so much with us this week.
    We are headed to Dollywood for spring break this year

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that turquoise cuff. Thanks for the idea for decorating it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yeah, I see a lot of kids wearing stuff like this now! Very cute :) I don't have any big crafting plans for my daughter, we just made the easter bunny from a couple posts ago - it turned out so sweet! Love Glue Arts DT and their awesome tuts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love making jewelry with the kids. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Supper cool and i love the color. and the flowers are supper. thanks for sharing and the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spring break is over for us :( but I know my daughter would love to make bracelets & hair clips or head bands
    Thanks for the chance

    Lynda in calif

    ReplyDelete
  19. My bring spring break project is making cards for Grandpa who is going through Chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Our spring break ends today. We went out of town. Guess we will craft over Easter.

    Creative Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cute projects for Gramma to do with her kiddies. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute! No plans for spring break with kiddos. Maybe some altered journals! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  23. love making crafts with the kids. We are kicking back this spring break and just hangin' out

    ReplyDelete
  24. My 3 year old niece loves crafts, but I won't see her until this summer, so I'll be checking out Glue Arts on Pinterest and stocking up on fun supplies for us to use this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a fantastic craft for kids! I love that you can change out the Velcro embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great idea, you can update it seasonally. My nieces will flip for this...

    ReplyDelete
  27. We are working on welcoming spring with some fun crafts!

    ReplyDelete