Spring Flower Napkin Rings
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon
Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Spellbinders Dies (Dahlia, Blossom Three)
Shimmerz Coloringz (Lime in da Coconut, Pink Stiletto, No Yolking)
1. Die cut layered flowers using Spellbinders Dahlia and Blossom Three dies (or similar).
2. Hot glue each layer with your Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun.
3. Rinse under water (the glue will hold up!) to saturate fabric flowers and squeeze until lightly damp.
4. Unravel frayed flowers, and spritz with Shimmerz Coloringz (green, yellow, and pink) for Spring! Let dry.
5. Hot glue each flower to a long strip of ribbon, which will tie around your napkins.
6. Adhere various sizes of gems in the center of each flower.
Do you make any decorations for your home for spring or Easter? Have family over to celebrate and follow any special traditions, recipes (ahem...deviled eggs!!). If so..we'd love to hear what you're up to! And for post a comment...we'll pick some of our favorite GlueArts products to send to you!
Don't forget to stop by our spring cleaning event! We have great deals on our Glue Rings...great for taking to crops, our Crop & Glueand if you've always wanted to try vinyl...now's the perfect time with our Accent It All!! Stop by to see the deals and pick up some of our new PRO+ Cartridges too!
Last our incredible Designer Lesley Langdon has a new adventure up her sleeve! Do stop by her new Facebook page and read about her Arts & Crafts House! And if you're headed to ScrapFest in Kitchner...look at what she's giving away!