Hello Greeting Card
GlueArts Designer: Andrea Budjack
Glue Arts Supplies:
Tsukenieko - ink, goosebumps
Melissa Frances - paper
Remember Me Emily - vintage button
Papertrey Ink - tag die, sentiment, cardstock
Glitz - label stamps
Epiphany Crafts - heart 25 punch
1. Cut paper for front of card. Adhere to folded cardstock using Glue Arts Perma Tac.
2. Die cut tag from cardstock, trim and stamp using Tsukenieko ink, Ink edges of tag and adhere to card front using Perma Tac.
3. Use Tsukenieko Goosebumps to add dimension to card front.
4. Stamp labels, trim and stitch larger stamped image to burlap. Back with Glue Arts UCut-It Foam and add to front of card. Adhere second stamped label to front of card using foam.
5. Hand cut leaves from paper, ink edges and adhere to top layer of labels using Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares.
6. Create fabric and ribbon flower. Add foam to back side of flower and adhere to card front. Add button to flower using stick pins.
7. Punch out heart from paper and back with foam. Ink edges and add to flower center.
8. Add extreme adhesive squares to back side of button and add to flower center.
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Plus (Perma Tac Cartridge)
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares
Tsukineko Fireworks Spritz (Summer Sky, Pear Tart)
Tsukineko Staz-on (Jet Black)
Spellbinders Dies (Splendid Circles)
Glossy Photo Paper
Basic Grey Chipboard Alphas
American Crafts Cardstock (White)
Creative Imaginations Die Cut Blue Paper
Anna Griffin Yellow Polka Dot Paper
Want2Scrap Heart Gems and Black Pearl
Sharpie Black Pen
1. Die cut Splendid Circles from glossy photo paper, and spritz with Tsukineko Fireworks (Summer Sky, Pear Tart). Let dry.
2. Glue the photos with Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Plus (Perma Tac Cartridge) and the circles with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares onto 9x9 white cardstock.
3. With Tsukineko Staz-on (Jet Black), ink polka dot alphas to make black. Adhere to layout with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares.
4. Matte 9x9 piece onto yellow patterned paper, then onto blue die cut paper (Creative Imaginations).
5. Glue the whole layout down onto white cardstock with your Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Plus (Perma Tac Cartridge).
6. Adhere gems, ribbon, and journaling.
Absolutely beautiful don't you agree! Andrea and Lesley both used Tsukineko's new Fireworks! sprays! Click here to see them online at Tsukineko's website! Don't forget to be a friend of Tsukineko's on Facebook. Let them know GlueArts sent you!!
So let's have some fun this week...we'd love to see your projects using Tsukineko Inks and products! Link up your work from your blog, galleries (using our Inlinkz) and more and we'll enter you to win this spring prize filled with: Tsukineko Memento Inks, Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Sticker, the new March Card Maker magazine, bag of springs pink buttons from Blumenthal Lansing's Favorite Findings collection and three brand new stamps! Two wood block and one large cling butterfly!
Plus that's not all...we'll also send to you a roll of our GlueArts Adhesive Squares and a pack of our Raisen's also perfect for cardmaking! Simply link to your project or post a comment to be entered to win! We'll select one random winner next Monday! And if you haven't already "liked" Tsukineko on Facebook...stop by and give them a warm hello from GlueArts!