This week the weather has brought wintery snowfalls to many of you...while some of us are experiencing an early spring...or temperatures that feel like such.
Designer Lesley Langdon celebrates that amazing feeling that comes along with a beautiful snowfall...the magic. That beautiful soft, stillness that captures us....and creates a bit of magic!
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares
Glue Arts Micro Adhesive SquaresGlue Arts
Glue Glider Pro (Perma Tac Adhesive)
Little Yellow Bicycle Paper Snowflake Kit (Winter Twig Collection)
Little Yellow Bicycle Clear Cut Shapes (Winter Twig Collection)
Little Yellow Bicycle Fabric Favorites (Winter Twig Collection)
Little Yellow Bicycle Cardstock Stickers (Winter Twig Collection)
Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard Stickers (Winter Twig Collection)
Little Yellow Bicycle Confetti Garland (Winter Twig Collection)
American Crafts Cardstock (White)
Shimmerz Coloringz Spritz (Mama Sings the Blues)
1. Flick drops of blue mist onto cardstock to get random blue dots. Let dry.
2. Adhere Little Yellow Bicycle Confetti Garland at top using Glue Arts Micro Adhesive Squares. Adhere photo next with Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro (Perma Tac Adhesive).
3. Start adhering all the Little Yellow Bicycle Clear Cut Shapes (clear snowflakes and swirls) to the layout with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares.
4. Make accordion flowers with the Little Yellow Bicycle Paper Snowflake Kit, adhere the ends with Glue Arts Micro Adhesive Squares. Glue to layout with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares.
5. Adhere titles and label sticker. Write down little details of the photo in black ink.
Beautiful layout don't you agree?
This week we'd like to give you a chance to some new products!(possibly new to you!) Post a comment and we'll enter you to win
our 3D Combo Pac! Once you try these products you'll wonder how you went without them!! And well also include our Adhesive Squares
and we're not done yet....we'll let you select your choice of our new PRO+ Cartridges! That's right!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more ideas! Don't forget to share the news that GlueArts is close to reaching our 8,000th fan! Fans like you can help us by sharing the news on Facebook and Twitter!
To celebrate we'll have a special giveaway taken from your suggestions!! Thanks for being a GlueArts Fan!!!