Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holidays for All Seasons with GlueArts and Simple Stories


We love today's project from Designers Tamara Tripodi and Jamie Warren.

It's always so amazing to see how Designers can be given the same key products and adhesives and create such different projects that we love!

Today's no different...we're back with Simple Stories NEW Year.o.graphy Collection! Not only is it perfect for layouts as Jaime shows...it's just right for this fun tags that would be so neat hanging on a year round tree!


Memories Of Silly Fun Layout
GlueArts Designer: Jaime Warren

First, let me start by saying how much I love Year-o-graphy! It's such a fun line and you can do so much with it!! It's incredibly versatile and the colors are just gorgeous!

Supplies:
Glue Glider Pro and Perma Tac Adhesive
GlueArts U Cut It Foam
Vellum Instant Adhesive
Simple Stories Year.o.graphy Collection


I started out by layering my embellishments (patterned paper that I had fussy cut and the clear embellishments) with the U Cut It Foam Adhesive and Vellum Instant Adhesive.



I then added a few drops of mist and attached my photos with the Glue Glider Pro. I attached the Simple Stories stickers to the right upper corner of the layout with more U Cut It Foam to make the clouds pop off the page. After finishing my title work I added my journaling and viola! 










Tags for all Occasions 
GlueArts Designer: Tamara Tripodi


Glue Arts Products:
You Cut it Foam
Glue Glider Pro Handle with Perma Tac cartridge
Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
Extreme Tac Adhesive Squares

Misc. Products Used:
Simple Stories 'Year-o-graphy' paper, Expressions cardstock stickers, 
Fundamental Cardstock Stickers, and Calendar Cardstock Stickers.
Random buttons
paper twine (brown)
Jute Cord by Canvas Corp (brown)
Crinkle Ribbon
Eyelets
Dark grey ink
October Afternoon pom-pom and green ribbon
Red thread for stitching
Burlap
SVG Cuts 'Tags Galore' cutting files
Clear pail from Oriental Trading Co.

Tag Sizes:
Star - 4"
Christmas tree tag - 4 x 2.75"
Kite tags - Cut from kit paper size 4 x 3"
Umbrella tag - 4.25 x 2.25"
Fall tag - 4.25 x 2.25"

I do not have step-by-step instuctions, but they are simple to make just from looking at them.

I used hot glue for any buttons and ribbon.

If some stickers do not fit, cut them up, like I did with my 'be happy' tag!
I wrinkled up the star for some texture, and used the 'Perma-Tac' to adhere.
Add eyelets to string your ribbon/cord through.
And no project of mine is ever complete without some U-Cut-It foam!

As for the pail, have fun with it and embellish! LOTS of goodies with the Year-O-Graphy collection! 
make it your own!

Thanks for looking! Hope you like my tags set!


Today we would like to not only invite you to visit the Simple Stories blog  but to also go to their Facebook page and show them what amazing fans we have here at GlueArts! They'll be looking for your post on their wall and will be offering a Simple Stories prize to one of our fans who post a kind word on their wall! So please be sure to stop by the blog and then visit their Facebook wall too!



And don't forget to post a comment here too! We'll enter you to win their Year.o.graphy collection along with our Glue Glider PRO and our NEW PRO+ Perma Tac Cartridge! Already have a PRO Handle? No problem...we'll let you pick out another PRO+ Refill!! We'll select one random winner and announce their name here next Monday!!

77 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'd love to try that GlueGlider Pro, and the simple stories collection is quite beautiful. I love that color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these projects! the tags are just so adorable! thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm LOVING the Year.o.graphy and of course Glue Arts!! Thanks bunches for the chance! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim
    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I really like the layout and love the variety of seasonal tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love those tags, especially the paper pieced ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that LO by Jaime and those awesome tags.

    The Simple Stories collection is just gorgeous. And will look to try GlueGilder Pro after my current adhesive runs out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their papers and things are so cute. But they wouldn't be much good without your very sticky adhesives. Nice job showing some great tags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS projects!!!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kudos to the Glue Girls for another round of fantastic projects! Really lovin' the Simple Stories collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These projects are so awesome. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects... Love the can of tags, cute idea....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I perused through your blog last night and totally love all of the creations by your design team. They are absolutely stunning projects. The Simple Stories collection has been outstanding. I absolutely love the "Tags for all occasions project", it is just beautiful. Thanks so much for all of the inspiration!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the projects & chance to win. Have been wanting one of the Glue glider pros. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these stinking cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The layout is just fantastic. I love all the details. And the tags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So ready to use my Glue Glider Pro on some Simple Stories. That Brown background paper is awesome on that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love these cute projects! i could totally use a glue glider!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the LO! Love the tags and bucket! Love Year-o-graphy! Thanks so much for sharing and for the chance to win!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the versatility of this line! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love The Bucket of Tags. Very cool projects today . Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want the glueglider pro so bad..Luv the bucket of tags and year-o-graphy. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, LOVE those tags--so cute and colorful and useful!! And the bucket to go with them? Fabulous! Thanks for the ideas and chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful layout and love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  24. howdy crafters!happy 2012! i love each and every project especially the tags and little pail to keep them in as done by tamara!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome projects again today ladies! I really like the idea of premaking a bunch of tags and then just "picking one" when you need it! SWEET!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love your blog and all the fantastic ideas! I want all of these projects sent to my home please! :) LOL! Thanks so much for great creativity! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving all these ideas!! Such great work. Thanks for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for the inspiration ... winter can be drab and smiles are always welcome :) Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  29. love my first glue glider haven't tried the new one yet

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great project ideas! I'm so glad to have found your glue glider, it's one of my favorite tools. Yearology looks like a great line.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great project ideas! I'm so glad to have found your glue glider, it's one of my favorite tools. Yearology looks like a great line.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm gonna keep on tryin' to win that Glue Glider Pro. And I have coveted Year-O-Graphy since I first saw it. These projects are so imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super cute projects today. Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the projects created with Simple Stories and Glue Arts! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great projects and tags shared today, love them. Great selection of papers.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love those layouts and other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the simple stories! This yearologuy is such a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am totally addicted to my Glue Glider Pro Handle from Glue Arts! I would love the chance to win a Refill and the Year.o.graphy collection!! The Life Documented Kit and my Glue Glider saved my scrapping life with my busy year!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Glue Glider Pro looks awesome. I even love the name. What beautiful projects. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Those tags are just too cute for words!
    tmblueb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. beautiful work. Yearography is an awesome line, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi,
    I read your blog. What a GREAT! Your posting really appreciated. You’ve said it all beautifully. Thanks for sharing this. We are also deals with arts paintings for more visits-:

    Oil Paintings , Famous Paintings

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love all your products!!! Two amazing companies.

    ReplyDelete
  44. this looks like a wonderful product. i visited simple stories, too. wonderful! thank you for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pick me! So I can scrap lift these fantastic projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous projects, really want to try the U Cut-It Foam! Such a clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  47. Today's projects were terrific! Loved them both!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fantastic Projects! I love the glue arts products too!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow...what great projects!!! Loved the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Absolutely love the tags and lo! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOVE the projects THANKS for sharing and for the chance to win! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I was wanting to make some tags for my Project Life album and you have inspired me. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the projects and the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh my this bucket with tags are just awesome. I simply love this and will have to give it a try too. Guess I´ll be very busy here the next while, so good I have a whole new year to use of now he he.
    have a great week-end everyone and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Those tags are so, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the tags and I need to locate that foam adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  57. These are all so cute and I love this week of Simple Stories and Glue Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Winning projects again!! As usual! This collection's versatility along with your fabulous adhesives make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Luv the projects 2day ladies! As always, I'm flippin' out over Tamara's! She has the coolest/cutest style~she also makes everything seem soooo easy! I'm sure it is 4 her~a craft lady of her calibur~lol! Loyal follower via GFC & on FB! Thanx once again Glue Arts 4 making my day! ~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Such great ideas. Would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Such great projects...LOVE Simple Stories and Glue Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  62. The gift pail of seasonal tags is adorable. TY for the opportunity to win these great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the tags of all seasons, would love to give this project a try!! Thank you for a chance to win a Glue glider pros! pjseagers at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love all the projects! Simply beautiful work with beautiful products!

    Jeannine H.

    ReplyDelete
  65. What great projects... i guess thats what good adhesive can do! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete