Afternoon Holiday Style Artful Kit
GlueArts Designer: Jan Hennings
This Artful kit was created inside an upcycled projector slide box.
Glue Glider Pro, Perma Tac, Ribbon Adhesive, Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (Glue Arts)
Afternoon Holiday Style Kit (October Afternoon)
Aqua Seam Binding, Baker's Twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Mini Boxes (from an advent calendar kit) Metal Handle (Hobby Lobby)
Test Tubes (Good Will)
Pearl beads, buttons and straight pins. Clam Shell box.
How absolutely fun this that?!!
GlueArts Designer: Patti Milazzo
Glue Glider Pro
1/4 Perma Tac PRO+ Cartridge Refill - Pro
U-Cut-It Adhesive Foam
Extreme Adhesive Squares
Extreme Micro Adhesive Squares
Glue Gun Stick Refills
Holiday Style Pattern Paper – Snow & Mistletoe; Merry & Bright; Oh, What Fun; City Sidewalks; Ring-A-Ling; Silver Bells; Holly Jolly; Toyland; Santa Claus Lane
Holiday Style Embellishments - Flower Sack; Wrap Pack and Buttons
Holliday Style Stickers - Found Alpha; Shape Stickers; Label Stickers and Word Stickers
Other: Fiskars Border Punch (Up in the Clouds) and Hand Punches (circles); kraft cardstock
1. Create a 5 x 7 card from pattern paper and a 3 x 6 tag from kraft cardstock. Trim/punch a decorative edge along the bottom of the tag and stitch around the border without thread. Adhere the tag to the left side of the card with the Glue Glider Pro and Perma Tac Pro+ Adhesive.
2. Punch/trim several different pattern paper strips slightly wider than the card. Layer and adhere each strip across the card front.
3. To make the rosette, cut a 1” x 12” strip of pattern paper, score every 1/4” and accordion fold. Use Glue Gun to attach ends, then flatten to shape the rosette. Use the hot glue again to secure 1” punched circles to both the front and back of the rosette.
4. Use Raise ‘Ns to adhere the Santa sticker for just a little bit of dimension then use the U-Cut-It Adhesive Foam to attach the Flower Sack Die to the center of the rosette. Apply Extreme Adhesive Squares to the back of the rosette to adhere the scallop circle and to attach it to the card.
5. Use Raise ‘Ns to attach the JOY Alpha stickers and apply the other word stickers to the front of the Santa sticker.
6. Use Extreme Adhesive Squares (regular and micro) to adhere the bow at the top of the tag – a simple knot tied using 2 wraps – and to attach the buttons and string wrap bow to the center of the rosette.
We would love to send you a little joy...so please post a comment today and we'll enter you to win the October Afternoon Holiday Style Collection plus our
GlueArts Embellishment Kit!! We'll select and announce one random winner on Christmas Eve!!!
Have you taken advantage of our GlueArts Christmas Stock Up Sale? When you purchase 3 PRO+ cartridges you'll receive a free handle when you enter the above promo code. However NOW we're adding 50% off select products!!! Just click this link to visit our website to find out which of our must have products are part of this additional sale! (they're our designers favorites!!) PLUS all orders will have free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So head over to GlueArts and Stock Up!!!