Joy & Peace Christmas Jar
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon
Intro: When in doubt, go for your Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun. It works on almost anything! I used it in this project for ALL my gluing. It works great for glass and ribbon, even the acrylic tag to ribbon! This project came together super fast, and you can feel good about recycling! We just had pasta the other night and my husband asked if I would like to save the jar, and I immediately thought about decorating my mantel in my new house. I've never had a mantel before, so for me, this is exciting.
Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun Sticks
Webster's Pages Ribbon (Blue Flowers)
Maya Road Ribbon (Blue Grosgrain)
Maya Road Decorative Pins
Tim Holtz Fragments Acrylic Tag
Staz-on (Cotton White, Jet Black)
Unity Stamp Co. (All Seasons Sep 2011 Kit of the Month)
Queen & Co. Blue Pearls
Battery Operated Tea Light
White Primer Paint
Shimmerz Vibez Spritz (Jeni B Bleu)
1. Paint MASON jar with white primer and while wet, spritz with Shimmerz Vibez (Jeni B Bleu). Let dry.
2. Sand down the paint until you reach desired effect.
3. Create sentiment tag by stamping onto acrylic tag with Staz-on Ink, on other side, apply white Staz-on ink, covering the entire surface. String cord through and tie bow. Set aside.
4. Using your Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun, adhere an assortment of ribbons and trim.
5. Adhere decorative pins and hot glue your pre-made tag onto the ribbon.
6. Place battery operated tea light inside and set on your mantel for display.
GlueArts Designer: Julia Sandvoss
We R Memory Keepers Peppermint Twist Papers, Cardstock, Ornaments Tags & Stamp Collection
Colorbox Chalk Inks: Warm Red, Lime Green and Moss Green
Maya Road Chipboard & Pins
Fiskars Corner Punch, Star Punch & Postage Stamp Punch
May Arts Ribbons
White Pom Pom
And here is the second video for you...
and the finished tags....super fun and perfect to add to your holiday gifts!
How beautiful are those jars? Love that idea from Lesley and best of all...they're inexpensive and beautiful!
GlueArts would like to help you craft and create by sharing a few of our favorite products that bring all of us a bit of peace and joy!! Simply post a comment today and we'll enter you to win...
.. our PRO handle, new PRO+ Perma Tac cartridge, our Adhesive Squares and yes...our U Cut It Foam! The more you comment...the more chances you have to win!! We'll collect the comments over the next two weeks and pick one random winner. Just think...YOU might be the winner of a bit of JOY too!