We're back with more beautiful projects from our talented Designers!!
Today's projects feature Lawn Fawn's wintery themed stamps and also our GlueArts U Cut It Foam which gives the perfect lift and as you'll see...make reindeers and snowmen come to life!
Friends Warm the Heart Card
GlueArts Designer: Tamara Tripodi
Glue Arts Hot glue and glue gun
Glue Arts Glue Ring
Crate Paper 'Snow Day'
Memento brown ink pad
Lawn Fawn stamp sets 'Making Frosty Friends' and 'Critters in the Snow'
White gel pen
Corrugated heart shapes by Jillibean Soup
Cut a case base in brown kraft paper. Finished card should be 5 1/2" wide and 7" tall. Trim pattered paper and 'wave' paper to layer on the front. Adhere with Glue Glider.
Trim 1 1/2" wide strips and scor to pleat fold. I used hot glue to adhere to my card.
Use various snowflakes from Lawn Fawn stamps sets 'Making Frosty Friends' and 'Critters in the snow' and stamp all over blue striped patterned paper.
Color some of the snowflakes in with a white gel pen.
Stamp the snowman and any accessories you want to add. Trim with a craft knife.
I adhered my snowman with some 'you cut it foam' Love being able to cut whatever size I need!
For the hat, scarf and bird I used the glue ring! I love this for those little pieces!
Adhere a corrugated heart shape to patterned paper then trim around the edges. Adhere with hot glue to the pleated trim.
To finish off the card, stamp the sentiment and embellish with twine and buttons.
Dashing Through the Snow Card
GlueArts Designer: Kristen Swain
Glue Arts Foam tape, Perma Tac, and High Tac adhesive,Extreme Adhesive Squares
Tattered Angels spray misters
font- Century Gothic
1. Use white cardstock and spray mist with blue, purple, black and white spray mist, wipe off excess and crumple, then smooth out and dry.
2. Cut spray misted paper to card size, mat with black , then tear two strips of white cardstock and place on bottom using Perma Tac then sew onto card front.
3. Stamp reindeer stamp 6 times on white cardstock, color over edges and cut out.( I over color edges to avoid white spots showing on my cut out pieces).
4. Mount 3 reindeer to card with High Tac, then mount three more on foam tape slightly overlapping other flat reindeer.
5. Tie jingle bells with twine, use Extreme Adhesive squares to attach at neck.
6. Place gems in random pattern over card. Glitter glue snow. Attach greeting to top of card.
Amazing projects today....and we'd like to help you create the same! Simply post a comment and we'll enter you to win this beautiful Ornate Ornaments stamp from Lawn Fawn, along with our Glue Glider Pro and our PRO+ cartridge. Plus we'll tuck in our U Cut It Foam to give the perfect lift to all your creations!
Just leave a comment here and we'll select one random winner next week!!
We would also like to invite you to stop by and visit the Lawn Fawn Blog and see what they've created with our GlueArts Adhesives and their fantastic stamps!