Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

We're Thank "Full" Today for GlueArts and DCWV!

It's November and the first Thursday of the month.

Let's kick off this month and celebrate what we're thankful for each Thursday.

We'll call them...Thankful Thursday's!

What are we thankful for you ask? We're thankful for family, co-workers, friends and fans like yourself!! (and GlueArts adhesives that stick!!)





Thank Full Sign
GlueArts Designer: Linda Albrecht

Just a simple, shabby reminder of how "Full" of blessings our lives are as we give thanks this month.

Supplies:
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac Adhesive
Glue Arts Mini Hot Glue Gun and sticks
Die Cuts with a View Lady Couture Paper Stack with Gloss


Other:
Maya Road Chipboard Album pieces- Keyhole Album & Home Album
20 Gauge black wire
Miscellaneous trims, flowers, and velvet leaves
chipboard letters

Instructions:
1. Cover chipboard pieces with DCWV patterned papers using Perma Tac Adhesive.



2. Cut small pieces of wire after looping around your finger to make the wire trim for the two larger chipboard pieces.
 3. Adhere the wire loops to the backsides of the large chipboard pieces. (It's not pretty, but it looks great from the frontside! ;-)
 4. Adhere chipboard letters to the large chipboard pieces then add a wire hanger to the top piece by coiling wire around one of the wire loops.
 5. Attach the small chipboard banner pieces to the bottom piece by looping wire through and coil the ends to hold in place.
6. Tie ribbon and lace onto the handle at the top then adhere flower and berries with Glue Arts hot glue gun.

 7. Attach the two large chipboard pieces together in the same manner as attaching the banner pieces to the bottom.

 8. Be "Thank Full"!!





WOW....is it just us or are you too impressed with Linda's wire bending?!!!


How would you like like a chance to win the new Die Cuts With a View Lady Couture collection? 


Leave us a comment today! We'd love to hear about what you are thankful for this holiday season! We'll enter you to win this beautiful Paper Stack and our new PRO+ Perma Tac Cartridge and a PRO Handle! Plus we'll tuck in our 3D Combo Pac!!


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more ideas and inspiration using GlueArts Adhesives!! 




Last just wanted to share GlueArts is excited to let you know we're participating in the upcoming Handmade Holiday's Blog Hop! We hope you'll join us this Friday!!

49 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the Glue Arts blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for a happy, healthy family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for my wonderful dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank full for my wonderful family, and this great spot for creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful 4 my family! A wonderful hubby/best friend, 2 amazing & smart little boys & 3 beautiful kitty cats! Loyal follower via GFC! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! I love the colors :) Today I am thankful for the health of my family as my baby girl was under the weather yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project! I am thankful for so many things! Mostly my family and their health, my home, and having good jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. for my new part-time seasonal job at a CRAFT store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, looks like something you would pick up at a store. I am very thankful for my family and our health.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am most thankful for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thankful that I am able to enjoy all of the wonderful things this world has to offer. That includes enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful that I have internet connection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you first and foremost for providing such inspiration! I'm also thankful for such wonderful family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankful for my family and how close we are. Love this new project, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am thankful that I have the time to sit back and relax, doing my crafty and festive activities ie. baking cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous hanging! I'm thankful for my family and for being able (and usually willing!) to do crafty fun things as my outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful! I am thankful for my family, my job and my home.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im thankful for my 2 baby girls, my amazing husband.. my great family & my wonderful friends and of course my health, my home, & my life :)
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful wirebending, and alot of it =) It turned out lovely. Im thankful for spending the holidays at home with my family. Thank you for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am thankful for a husband that gave me my own craft room and doesn't complain when I disappear behind the door for hours on end trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so thankful for my family! I almost lost my daughter in a car accident this year. So glad to still have her around!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning projects on the blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous sign Linda - great work with your wire bending and gluing!!!
    I am always thankful for my family and for my crafty friends - I treasure our times together :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Today, I'm thankful for my incredible husband, who got up from his cozy man cave to go out in the cold to buy me what I was really craving fir dinner! What a guy!!!!!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm thankful for my family & also for our country's freedom which our military continues to defend for all of us! Thank you soldiers for all you give!
    Deb L

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun and Spunky projects! I'm thankful that my sweet husband loves me so sweetly even when I'm having a "girly day" (which... shhh... I have had multiple days this week). I could not have found a more patient and fabulous man. LUCKY me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely project! Am surely blessed with all the inspiration here from crafting friends.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thankful for my family. Don't know what I would do without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi!! Great project love it!! And I am thankfull this holidays because I am with my family and with the persons that most love in the all world my hubbie and my son!! And we are together even we have many problems in this moments!!! Big Hugs.. Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am thankful for my wonderful family and their understanding of my crazy obsession with all things scrappy. I am also thankful for GLUE ARTS !!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am thankful for my family, Thanks for sharing the details of this project, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Im thankful for my glueglider pro!! LOVE IT!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm thankful every day just to be alive.

    ReplyDelete
  34. OHHH! Beautiful projects AGAIN today!! I am super thankful for my Savior--can't live with Him!!! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am thankful for those rare moments I get to take a nap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am thankful for my sweet, spunky, adorable 15 month old daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. besides my wonderful family, i am thankful that there are so many places where i can explore my creativity. i enjoy seeing others' work also.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Enjoyed your website. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow --fantastic wall hanging. I am thankful for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am having so much fun on this blog hop with all the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am thankful for beautiful weather and a happy family to go along with it!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the napkin rings and even though i don't set a formal table, i can think of SSOO many ways to use them

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank full for my lovely family, and this great blog for creative ideas xx

    ReplyDelete