A constant theme this month is of being Thankful!
Through showing your thanks, special gifts of thanks and of course Thanksgiving!
We're thankful this week for a fun partnership with Imaginisce and their Happy Harvest collection!
We hope you'll join us all week long for beautiful ways to shows your thanks and much more!!
For All You Do Gift Card Holder Card Set
GlueArts Designer: Andrea Budjack
Imaginisce - paper, stickers, stamps
Pink Persimmon - alpha stamps
Really Reasonable Ribbon
My Mind's Eye - paper
Bazzill Basics - cardstock
Maya Road - stick pins
Papertrey Ink - stamp, buttons, scallop die cut, ink
Sizzix - circle die cut
Ranger - glossy accent
Fiskars - stamps
1. Create card by cutting cardstock 3.5" x 8" and fold in half.
2. Cut paper to cover front of card, adhering pieces using Glue Arts Perma Tac, and adding twine and button as you adhere.
3. To create pocket, trim bottom of brown pocket, stamp and adhere to front of card using Perma Tac. Stitch bottom of pocket.
4. Die cut scallop border from Imaginisce paper and adhere to card front using Perma Tac.
5. Die cut circles, stamp and mount onto card front using Glue Arts UCut-It Foam.
6. Using Imaginisce apple stamp, stamp image on white cardstock and paper. Cut out and mount onto circle using UCut-It Foam. Accent paper piece using Copic markers and glossy accents.
7. Add adhesive dots to pocket.
8. Die cut tag, stamp and add ribbon. Insert into pocket.
9. Create a holder for the cards using a two strips of Imaginisce, stitched and adhere ends together using Perma Tac. Add Imaginisce sticker, ribbon, button and stick pins.
10. Cut glassine bag in half and insert into piece. Add cards.
Interactive Fall Album
GlueArts Designer: Jan Hennings
Imaginisce Papers/stickers/diecuts- Happy Harvest Collection
Bind-It All and Owires (Zutter)
Mini Hardware (Hobby Lobby)
We're thrilled to offer to you a chance to win the Happy Harvest Collection from Imaginisce along with our Glue Glider PRO Handle and our new PRO+ Cartridge!
We'll also tuck in our 3D Combo Pac filled with our GlueArts Raisen's and our U Cut It Foam! Simply post a comment and you're entered to win! It's just that easy! We'll select one random winner next Monday and post their name right here on the GlueArts blog!
Last week we shared projects with We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor collection and that winner is:
There isnt anything I dont like about this!!!! I really love teh fall colors!!!!! TFS!!!
November 12, 2011 12:12 PM
November 12, 2011 12:12 PM
Congrats to you! Please email me at Gluegirl@gluearts.com with your info!! Please do take time today and all week long to visit the Imaginisce blog for more ideas and creative ways to use GlueArts Adhesives and Imaginisce products!! They have some talented designers and more ways for you to win too!!!
We'd also like to invite YOU to share the Savings!!! Simply visit our Facebook page, locate this information on our wall and click share to share with your friends and family or share it to your Facebook wall! For sharing our savings promotion you'll be entered to win this prize package from our partners! You have through November 18th to help Share the Savings!!
We'll see you right back here tomorrow with more ideas using GlueArts Adhesives and Imaginisce products!