Ever torn out a page or placed it into a "special" folder for future ideas?
That's just what Pinterest is! Only instead of tearing pages out of books and magazines...your "pinning" them to your wall.
Today Designers Andrea Budjack and Lesley Landgon found images on Pinterest that inspired them to create a pillow based off a color scheme and a beautiful card based off an amazing kitchen.
Lesley commented that the colors, mixed metals and light inspired her card. What inspires you??
Mixed texture kitchen
Link to original pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/162873016/
Wedding Bells Card
GlueArts Designer: Lesley LangdonPin It
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive
Glue Arts U-Cut-It Foam
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares
GCD Studios Patterned Paper
Colored Seam Binding
Spellbinders™ Edgeabilities® (E8-002 Classic Bracket)
Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
Unity Stamp Co (LIFE Bingo) Stamp
Shimmerz Enamelz (Fake Bake Embossing Powder)
Marvy Uchida Heat Gun
American Crafts Metal Brads
Clearsnap Chalk Ink (Pink)
Bazzill Cardstock (White Textured)
1. Cut card from white cardstock.
2. Cut and emboss an edge from black patterned paper, adhere to bottom end of card with Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive. Adhere a white strip of cardstock over top. Ink edges.
3. Adhere seam binding and trim by adhering strips of Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive.
4. To make the embossed bronzed embellishment, cut a piece of paper, and adhere VersaMark ink to paper, and apply embossing powder, heat set. Repeat 2 more times and stamp LIFE Bingo into melted embossing powder. Adhere to card withGlue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive.
5. Adhere embellishments with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares and U-Cut-It Foam.
Grey & Yellow Inspired Color Theme
Link to original pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/162803476/
GlueArts Designer: Andrea Budjack
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro & Fabric Bond
Glue Arts Glue Gun
2 Fabric Napkins
1 Grey T-shirt material
.25 yards Grey Floral Fabric
Glass Pearl Beads
Needle and Thread
1. Cut three strips of grey floral fabric, 1" x 1 yard. Using a combination of Glue Arts Fabric Bond, to keep fabric in place on pillow and sewing machine, add three spiral blooms to pillow front.
2. Rip 1.5" strip of grey t-shirt material, creating three total. Create three flowers, adhering together using fabric bond and glue gun.
3. Add one to each of the flower centers by stitching on using a needle and thread, adding glass pearl beads as you go.
4. Hand cut white wool felt to create a leafy vine. Apply Glue Arts Fabric Bond to back side of wool and iron on.
5. Sew pillow together. Add filling and stitch up opening to complete pillow.
We hope you'll leave a comment today! Share a link to your Pinterest wall or to a image that inspires you!
We'll enter you to win our GlueArts Embellishment kit filled with some of our favorite products that we know you'll love too!
Tomorrow is our last day pinning and here's a peek at what Designer Leslie Ashe has up her sleeve! See you then!