Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Its A Happy Day with Pebbles & GlueArts

Tell us..

How can it not be a Happy Day when you combine Pebbles Happy Go Lucky Collection and GlueArts adhesives???

Pebbles Happy Go Lucky Collection is filled with cheery colors and embellishments. Add our Glue Glider Pro, Adhesive Squares, Ribbon Adhesive and throw in some U Cut It Foam and you're unstoppable!

Today Designer Lesley Langdon shows how GlueArts adhesives are not just for adults....in fact our adhesive are Kid Friendly as Lesley's daughter shows. And we think she too looks...dare we say...Happy?!

You'll be happy as can be after you take a peek at what Designers Kristen Swain and Jenny Chesnick have made for us today too!
 
 Happy Day Canvas Set
GlueArts Designer: Jenny Chesnick

Supplies:

Glue Glider Pro High Tac
Mini Extreme Squares
U-Cut it Foam
Pebbles Happy Go Lucky Paper & Embellishments
Canvas Squares
Tattered Angels Mist
Silhouette SD

1. Start by layering a light spray of mist in the color of your choice just to tone down the white of the canvas.

2. Next cut down your paper to fit your canvas, these are 5x5. Then attach using High Tac straight to your canvas.

user posted image

3. Using my Silhouette I cut out the background shape to layer onto my background paper. I used Mini Extreme Squares to attach the small pieces.

user posted image
user posted image

4. Next using U-Cut foam layer the backside of your embossed stickers to make them solid.

user posted image

5. To finish I applied my large stickers then layered all the fun embellishments that came with the line to my pieces.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image



MARCH
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon

Designer Fun: My daughter was eager to help with this layout, especially since she is the star. She helped adhering all the circles onto the 12x12 background and she has become a master at using the Glue Glider Pro. It's smooth operation makes it a breeze for kids to get crafty with Glue Arts!

Supplies:
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive
Pebbles Inc Happy Go Lucky (patterned paper, alphas, chipboard flowers, embossed stickers, dimensional stickers, blue candy dots)
Bazzill Black Textured Cardstock
Spellbinders Dies (Standard Circles SM and LG)
The Grand Calibur Die Cut Machine by Spellbinders

Instructions:
1. Die cut all different sizes of Pebbles Happy Go Lucky patterned paper circles, mat onto darker color.


2. Adhere the circles in random pattern across the black cardstock with the Glue Glider Pro.

3. Adhere photo and embellishments, and journal block sticker.
4. Add journaling.
5. As a final touch, add blue Candy Dots.



Just Be Gift Frame
GlueArts Designer: Kristen Swain



Materials:
Pebbles- Happy Go Lucky Collection
Pearl swirls- Pebbles
GLue Arts- UCutIt foam and Perma Tac adhesive
Crinkled Ribbon- www.scrapinkris.etsy.com
Wooden Frame
punch- eksuccess

Instructions:

1. Cover frame with red checked paper, adhering to frame with Perma Tac adhesive.


2. Add strip of striped paper across middle of frame, then add punched scallops on both edges, overlapping two strips.


3. Create scene in frame opening with blue paper and torn green paper, adhering with Perma Tac. Then add UCutIt foam to back of Just Be sticker, and adhere in center of frame.


4. Adhere crinkled ribbon along side of punched pieces, then tie bow and adhere chipboard stickers in place, using UCutIt foam to pop some pieces up.




That's it! Today wraps up our week with Pebbles and their fun, colorful collection....Happy Go Lucky!

We invite you for the final day to join in and post a comment for a chance to win this amazing collection and kit filled with papers, embellishments and more!



And that's NOT ALL! We're also including our Glue Glider Pro...which is simply the best! Yes...we think so and so will you! The Glue Glider Pro will come with a Perma Tac Cartridge, along with our Mini Adhesive Squares and our Ribbon Adhesive!

We'll announce one random winner on Monday! Be sure to join us then for a new week of ideas!!

Our sincere thanks to Pebbles for providing the products this week and their generous gifts for our giveaways!!! We can't thank you enough!!

Have a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend!  

93 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :) My favorite is the picture frame, I need to try that! :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the projects! It's true, kids are great at using Glue Arts products!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving them !
    Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! Those should make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great week of happy projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you way you used the foam to create a recessed area, it's such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all of the projects this week! Can't wait to try some new techniques and Glue Art's products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the 'march' layout!

    Happy and Safe Weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved all these ideas...very inspiring! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING! The colors are just yummy! I love coming here for inspiration.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project today, just like all week...I just love all the ideas shared and it has been very inspiring. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all but those canvas squares are adorable!! Makes me want to get to work on some of my own!!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness-today's projects were all so amazing! I especially love that layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've really enjoyed reading about and seeing your projects. What a great pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has been a fun week with Pebbles. Thanks for a chance to win some. jeannett_mcgee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore the project today. I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. want to try the mini canvases! Love the black backgrond on the layout...makes it pop! And that frame is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how the circles are used on the "March" layout and that decorated frame is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome projects!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing with us

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the circles!! Just too cute. Happy Holiday and luck to us all :)

    Sandy @ turtlelover@firehousemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awsome projects. Thank you for sharing and for the great prize package.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great projects! I love the colorful circles of paper on the black background -- it's so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing the projects, and the chance to win a glue glidder (I have always wanted one lol *crosses fingers*)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing...love this whimsical, girly kit...and the glue glidder is an added plus!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like the colors in this collection. Thanks for a great week of projects, including today!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous projects, as always!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute and fun line from Peebles! It's easy peasy to make awesome projects with glue arts! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are all so cute! I love all the projects. Thanks for the inspiration! http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love 2days projects/inspiration as well! I sooo hope I win this! I'm so grateful 4 the chance 2 win it~thanks~prhmangel at gmail dot comI love 2days projects/inspiration as well! I sooo hope I win this! I'm so grateful 4 the chance 2 win it~thanks~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved all of the projects! What an adorable line! Love the prize pack and would LOVE to win it, a great collection with the added bonus of a great Glue Arts product! *Fingers crossed!* Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great projects, so fun! Thanks for all the great ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cute project ideas! A ton of inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  34. OHHH! LOVE this line by Pebbles--and I LOVE the projects shared this week! AMAZING:) Thanks so much for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have loved all the projects this week...that Pebbies collection is so darn cute! and the colors are fabulous ! Love the little frame!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just love all the projects, especially the frame and the layout, and all the colors used on everything. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great projects! Happy Go Lucky is such a fun line and I've been wanting a second Glue Glider Pro! ;) Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. How can you not be happy with such bright cheerful colors. Thanks for the chance to brighten my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. This paper collection is amazing! I love the fun colors and it's nice to hear how the children are involved! After all, they are our future crafters:) I'm a big fan of Glue Arts! And I'm madly in love with my glue glider pro!!! Great projects:)

    ~ Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  40. Luv these bright colors! the way you layered and put together these projects makes my creative side crave these even more.

    keep these adorable projects coming!

    sunlite705(at)(aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Totally cheerful and fun. Thanks for the how to.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great projects as usual. Would sure like to win the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tremendous projects and the pic of Lesley's little one using a Glue Arts Glider is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cute! Love the use of circles. I tend to be very linear/clean in my style and am always looking for ways to use something other than straight lines/clustering. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful projects, as usual!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a great gift. Anyone would be fortunate to get it. LOVE your project and especially the great colors.
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are not usually my type of colors but these projects that you have made this week are really great! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This has been an awesome week with Pebbles and Glue Arts! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such happy, smile-making projects! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great projects. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. love the bright colors..very pretty...

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow, I loved every project in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would LOVE to win the Pebbles products, but even more so I'd love to win YOUR gun. My sister could definitely use one, and I'd like to give it to her with the rest of her birthday presents (crafty items!). I hope that I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win this awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Loved all three projects, loved the Just Be gift frame, but most of all, loved the fact that your daughter was so involved! Would love the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  56. How can you not be happy looking at those beautiful projects! Way to go Glue Arts Girls keep the inspiration coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. What great projects! How fun to have your daughter involved!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great projects! I really love that Just Be one especially! And I already love my Glue Glider Pro . . . won't be long before I'll be needing some refills again!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Such happy projects! I love the picture frame!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the Happy go Lucky line. These projects are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love the "March" LO with all the circles, it just screams fun. Thanks for the fun this week, and for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fantastic collection! Fantastic glue! Perfect duo! And life is just bright and beautiful as your projects are.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love those projects and your glue is just perfect! Way to go with this blog.
    Adi
    adiabada0112@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. The bright colors in this collection make for some FABULOUS layering -- these projects are just JAW dropping! Fab fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great projects, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I could be alot happier with this collection today. I have been scrapping all day with old supplies but have been happy with it. Hope everyone is having a happy great Labor Day weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Really great project ideas for the collection. And of course the glue gun is the way to go. I use mine so much it is looking a little too used. Right now the fact I can pull out refill and put it in backwards as if I am traveling is a HUGE bonus because new kittens love the bright pink and keep getting on scrapping table to "bat" it around LOL

    ReplyDelete
  68. Such beautiful projects the papers are so bright and vibrant thanks for letting me play along

    Janie Boots
    boots3103@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great project thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Such cute projects! The March layout is my favorite, I love the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Super cute. Love the pops of color flying off that layout against the black background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  72. WOW!!!! Such amazing projets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love the bright colors!! Thanks for the chance at such great goodies!!!
    Mindi Brown
    http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love this collection, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  75. What a generous giveaway! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  76. The March layout is just too cute!
    Love the colors :)

    Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love the canvases, the layout, and the frame! This Pebbles line is adorable for home decor, or for my album pages.
    I agree that kids just love the Glue Glider Pro - it's a great size for my daughter, and even the color combo of the tool are perfect for her. But I haven't let her have mine. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would love to win - pick me, pick me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love these projects! I would use this as a kit to play with and create with my daughter. She loves this too!

    ReplyDelete
  80. The March LO was awesome!! Love it and thanks for the gveaway! (Now I know my son can help me - he loves glueing stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am happy when I can visit with my grandkids. This prize pack would sure help me scrap some beautiful pages of our visits.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Pebbles AND Glue Arts...love! I'm sure my 3 year old would LOVE being able to use your adhesives while scrapping with Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Amazing projects. I love that they were a family affair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  84. Amazing canvases, and LOVE the frame! TFS, and the chance to win such a fun, happy collection (and some Glue Arts awesomeness!)

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love the projects for today! Pebbles has some great papers and colors! Would love to win!

    ReplyDelete