Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

GlueArts Accent It All Makes Lovely Layouts!

Now seriously....who would of thought of using our GlueArts Accent It All in Black Out to diecut a film strip?

I know I sure have not! But our incredibly talented Designer Miss Leslie Ashe did!

So many amazing details on this layout but the standout feature {besides the adorable baby?!} the cool film strips. 

Don't you agree??!


user posted image
Who's That Girl
GlueArts Designer: Leslie Ashe

Glue Arts Supplies:
Accent It All Vinyl Black Out
Glue Glider Pro with High Tac cartridge
3D UCut It Foam
Extreme Adhesive Squares

Other:
cardstock, patterned paper, letters, embellishments: American Crafts
die cut machine: Big Shot
die cut: Tim Holtz Filmstrip Frames

Simple Accent It All directions:

-trim big 12 x 12 sheet in 3 strips

-using die cut machine and die cut, simply cut 4 strips of filmstrips

user posted image
-place 2 of the strips touching at the right side, branching out on the left side

-cut one strip in half and place part of it on the bottom right

user posted image

-add the rest of the strip to the top left

-build your page and embellish around the strips.

user posted image

user posted image

So how would you like a chance to create and craft with our GlueArts Accent It All vinyl? We'd like to invite you to post a comment for a chance to win 12 sheets of our vinyl! You'll receive all 11 of our colors plus one extra sheet of Black Out! 


Simply post a comment here on the blog and you're automatically entered to win! We'll draw one winners name on Monday and announce it here on the blog!


And speaking of winners...you might just want to sign up to follow the GlueArts Blog, friend us on Facebook and while you're at it...follow us on Twitter too! Because starting this Saturday October 1st we're kicking off a new product!! And that means we're giving you chances to win! And not only 1 chance to win, not even 10 chances to win....try 100 Chances to win!!!! That's right...100!

All the details will be available this Saturday...so don't miss out!!

  

53 comments:

  1. I love what you post...such creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try this out! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crafting with vinyl! Always love seeing the creativity from the GlueArts design team too. Such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! and can't wait to see the new product!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course the clever Leslie would do this great layout.She is so talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to make a filmstrip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration on making your own film strip. Thank you for giving us this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details on your layout. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, Leslie's project is just amazing! Thank you so much for the inspiration! See ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just a gorgeous layout!! And the filmstrips are awesome!!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea! Love the vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try crafting with vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful LO! LOOOOOVE WCMD--and I love that you are sharing a new product with 100 chances to win! HOOOORAY:) Thanks for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute idea. and a great give away times 100!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love today's project!!! Definitely have to try that out. The more project I see here using the Accent It All, the more I really want to get myself some. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all the creative ideas each week!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOOh, this looks great!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout. Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh I have that diecut! The strips look fun. Would love to win some in other colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Christine StonebrakerSeptember 30, 2011 at 10:10 PM

    I have lots of blank walls in my house I'd love to decorate with this vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have always wanted to work with vynil. This would give me that chance it I win. Looks like fun. Thanks, Tamalene

    ReplyDelete
  22. With Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, this giveaway is sweet! Someone lucky will get the chance to create home decor items... hope it's me!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I already follow you on facebook and now I am a follower of your blog!! Thanks for sharing!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love working with vinyl, love your products and projects and I would LOVE to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a long time GlueArts fan!:D
    Loving the film strips! Fantastic LO
    and of course I'm your blog follower:D!!!

    ~Vanessa W
    baboo7192 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love those filmstrips! What a cute layout. ADORABLE baby!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very beautiful layout - love all the details on it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the layering on this layout!

    Signed up on FB! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This isn't a product I've thought about using before, but now I'm thinking it could be a lot of fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really beautiful and creative. I would LOVE to try out your vinyl sheets. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a wonderful layout, love the filmstrip. Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome layout!!! Hope I'm entered to win your amazing prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome layout. I love Glue Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  34. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  35. Would love to win. Have wanted to try vinyl but just haven't had the chance yet. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I haven't worked with the vinyl yet. I found a saying about not holding grudges that I would like to have on the wall. It's- Hold no grudges and practice forgiveness. That would be good upon the wall! Just a reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ohhh she's such a cutie! Fab LO!

    ReplyDelete
  38. How cute. I've never heard of this product. I really like the woodgrain on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have never used vinyl paper before this would be interesting to use. would love this opportunity to win some!

    sunlite705(at)aol.(com)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have two sheets of your vinyl and hope to use it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great opportunity - thanks for sharing. Even if I don't win, I've still won by getting inspired with wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the film strip accent on the page. But how funny that the sweet baby on the page will probably have no clue what film is in our super-digital world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful projects! Would love to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  44. What an adorable layout. I didn't think to use vinyl on my layouts.

    Sharon
    rsmobley85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete