Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thanks So Much Paper Smooches from GlueArts

Thanks so much!

Three simple words that have a huge impact on the receiver!

Today's Paper Smooches and GlueArts projects are a perfect way to thank a teacher, friend or someone special!!

Designer Lesley Langdon has a stamped card that is perfect for back to school and our GlueArts U Cut It Foam makes the perfect lift. Designer Jan Hennings has a perfect gift for a friend that is not only easy to make but cost effective too!

Thanks Ever So Much (6x6 Card)
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon


Supplies:
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro (Perma Tac Adhesive)
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares
Glue Arts U-Cut-It Foam
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Falling for You and Pretty Phrases)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Smooth Green and Textured White)
Ink: Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) by Ranger, Memories Ink by Stewart Superior
Spellbinders Dies: Standard Circles SM and Labels Twenty-Two
Ribbon: May Arts
Markers: Copic
Die Cut Machine: The Grand Calibur by Spellbinders
Foam: Cut n’ Dry Foam by Ranger
Other: Thick White Paper for Stamping


user posted image




Instructions:
1. Stamp Paper Smooches Falling for You (apple) and Pretty Phrases (sentiment) onto thick white stamping paper. Color image with Copic Markers.
user posted image
2. Tape a label die template (cut side down) over top of the image and sentiment, cut and emboss through your die cut machine.

user posted image


3. With the die cut label still in the die template, ink around the edges (from the outside in) using Cut n’ Dry Foam. Set aside.
user posted image
4. Cut a 5.75 inch square of white cardstock. Place circle dies randomly on your die cutting base plate. Place cardstock (good side down) and EMBOSS only through your die cut machine.
user posted image
5. Mat onto a green card with Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro (Perma Tac Adhesive).


6. Use Glue Arts U-Cut-It Foam to adhere the completed label, place a piece on top and bottom, so that you can still run ribbon through the center.
7. Adhere ribbon and bow with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares.

user posted image






Stamped Friend Frame
GlueArts Designer: Jan Hennings
Supplies: 

GlueArts Hot Glue Gun and Melt Sticks
Glue Arts U Cut It Foam 
Paper Studios and ZVA Creative Crystals
Stamps - Paper Smooches
Stazon Red ink
Dollar Store Frame, Ribbon flowers.


Instructions:


Step 1-Using red ink, stamp "Friend" in the center of the frame.
user posted image
Step 2-Using scrap paper, stamp flowers. Using green paper, stamp the leafy flower.
user posted image
Step 3-Using U Cut It Foam, layer the flowers.
user posted image
Step 4-Adhere the top flower.
user posted image
Step 5-Adhere pink crystals around the center of the flower.
user posted image
Step 6-Add ZVA crystals to the left side of the inner frame.
user posted image
Step 7-Using hot glue, adhere the paper flower and ribbon flowers to the left side of the frame.
user posted image






So tell us...do you currently use GlueArts adhesive products? What is your favorite? What is on your wish list to try? We'd love to hear from you and for posting a comment today we'll enter you to win our Glue Glider Pro and our must have Extreme Adhesive Squares. PLUS!!


Paper Smooches is offering a stamp set of the winners choice as well! Simply post a comment and we'll select a random winner on Monday!



We'd like invite you to stop by the Paper Smooches Facebook pageand let them know GlueArts has sent you. Be sure to "Like: them since we do and you post a comment on their wall for a chance to win! We'll give you through tomorrow (Friday) to stop by and say a big GlueArts Hello!

50 comments:

  1. Lovely projects! I currently don't have any glue arts products but I want to try out the little adhesive squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Paper Smooches stamps are adorable and so are the projects that the Glue Girls created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects and great tutorials! LOVE the apple card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thank you card. I don't currently use any glue arts products, but I am interested to try the big gun, but also want to check out the extreme adhesive squares oh and the cut it foam. In other words all of it. Shirley NW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love PS and the card:) I own a glue glider pro and have a sample of the Extreme Adhesive Squares and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the projects, especially that stamped 3D flower idea. Haven't tried Glue Arts yet but I'd LOVE to try a Glider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! More lovely projects! I have not tried any of the Glue Arts items yet, but the Glider would be something I'd love to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Glue Glider Pro with the Permac Tac! :) judyscraps@warpdriveonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the Extremem Adhesive Squares!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BRILLIANT!!! I would never have thought to use the dies like that for embossing! Now I REALLY need to get a Cuttlebug and some Nesties! The apple card is adorable, making cards for teachers is on my list of things to do today - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice clean and simple card - love it! And the flower card is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't own any Glue Arts adhesive but I would love to try some!
    Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. More great projects! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful cards! Love the directions too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am just loving all the adorable Paper Smooches stamped images and these darling cards!
    Have never tried Glue Arts adhesives but that Extreme Adhesive looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh, these project are all fabulous! LOVE how you used the PS stamps and great tips too!
    I'd definately love to have a go with your Glue glider!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use the little foam squares on just about every project. I love bumpy bits. Love the embossing idea, I'm off to try that out right now! Thank you for the cance to win such a fab prize, I'd love to get my paws on the glider!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice flower. I really like how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the total idea.....so cool! Thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! I absolutely love it!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are some awesome tips and awesome projects in this post today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great projects and tips, thanks!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for all the inspiration!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love the embossing with multiple dies idea. Such cute cute stamps. Would love to try the glue glider pro and extreme adhesive squares. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love BOTH of your companies! I use my Glue GliderPro ALL the time! It is so versatile. I mainly use the PermaTac, but have tried the others, too. I have some of the squares, too. Thanks for a chance to win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute frame and card--I like the embossed circles on the card. I have used the ribbon adhesive and micro squares. Would love to try the glue glider pro.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have the Glue Glider Pro for a couple of years-got it at the stamps how in Novi Michigan and they offered a special that day. I love smaller tools because they don't make me look like the duffus I am, so this is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have yet to try Glue Arts products. But, I am excited about trying the Glue glider pro. That is one I have been eyeing up lately. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I cannot scrap anymore without my glue glider pro! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I use the Glue Glider Pro for every layout. It has made my life so much easier. I would like to try the ribbon adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  31. My daughters are adults now, but I still volunteer at the local schools reading to kids and working with the. I love making cards for the teachers I work with. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute!! I don't own any Glue Arts products.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such great cards! Thanks for showing that dry embossing technique with the nestabilities too =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. just love that first card!!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are great projects! I have tried a few different Glue Arts products--the U Cut it and adhesive squares. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OHHH! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card--great tutorial! I use my Glue Arts Glider Pro all the time!! LOVE it:) And I love these Paper Smooches stamps too:) FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I don't currently use GlueArts.. right now I use a bunch of different adhesives, glue dots, elmers tape runner.. etc..
    Oh I love the tutorial.. these are so amazing! You all are wonderful. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  38. So sweet and adorable! :) Love the nestie embossing technique!

    ReplyDelete
  39. cute projects made with the products here. i do not own any glue art products..but they look nice and easy to sue...

    already a fan of all the face book pages...and told them you sent me

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've never seen GlueArts products here in Australia - maybe I need to look harder?

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great way to use the dies in the first card! Such great tips and I really need to try that technique :>)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great projects, love the apple card! I don't have any Glue Arts products but have tried the Glue Glider. I'd love to try the Extreme Adhesive Squares. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  43. Too cute. I have yet to try some of your projects, but thanks to your site, I am ready to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the Nesties background! So clever! All your stuff is awesome. I just LOVE both companies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  45. I seriously love how you demonstrate your product and other products. I very much do enjoy your blog. I fell behind this week but am catching up...loving what my eyes are seeing...thanks for the chance to win..

    ReplyDelete
  46. I look forward to your blog posts and I LOVE the Glue Glider Pro. It is so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete