Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

GlueArts U Cut It Foam Is Oh So Dandy!

GlueArts is oh so dandy!

We have just what you need to make everything fine and dandy!

Whether you chose our Glue Glider Pro with our assortment of adhesive cartridges or our Extreme Adhesive Squares...we have just what you need to create, craft and more!

Today Designer Jenny Chesnick has a soft and sweet card that uses our Glue Glider Pro and of course...our must have U Cut It Foam!!


Oh So Dandy!
GlueArts Designer: Jenny Chesnick


Supplies: 
U-Cut Foam 8x11
Glue Glider Pro and Perma Tac
Just Write card, Flower & Tags by American Crafts
Twine by Divine Twine
Punch by Ek Success

Designer Tip: GlueArts U-Cut foam is by far one of my favorite products hands down! I use it on almost every project I make. For this card I choose a clean and simple style that could be easily repeated in multiples if you choose.





1. I started with a pre-made card base by American Crafts (Just write) and my adhesives.

user posted image

2. Using a hole punch I punched a hole on one tag and tied a bow with my twine. Then using Perma Tac I layered by two tags together to create the focal point of my card.

user posted image

3. Next I cut my U-Cut foam down to size and layered onto the back of the tags. When using a large piece of foam it creates a stable base for the rest of your embellishments.

user posted image

4. I applied the tags to the base of my card, then I applied more U-Cut foam to the flower embellishment that had "lost it's stick"

user posted image

5. I applied my flower on top of my tags then set to work on the sentiment. Some stickers are thin so using U-Cut foam makes them firm and able to use as a dimensional embellishment. I applied foam to my sticker and wallah!

user posted image

user posted image









So tell us...have you tried our U Cut It Foam? Used it in a die cut machine? How about our Raisen's? They're clear and give just the right lift to your embellishments that need a little height!




We'd like to send a random winner our U Cut It Foam and our 3D Combo Pack!


Simply post a comment and we'll select one random winner on Monday to receive our 8 1/2 by 11 U Cut It Foam, our 3D Combo Pack and our Extreme Adhesive Squares. We know once you try our squares...you'll never want any other product!


We'll select one random winner next Monday to enjoy these GlueArts products!

51 comments:

  1. I'm amazed by what you can do with foam. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GlueArts foam (and RaisIns by the way)! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for the AWESOME WEEK full of INSPIRATION!! I have LOVED seeing all of the different ways to use the U Cut It Foam!! I haven't ever tried this so I am looking forward to finding some!! THANKS AGAIN and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been loving all the posts this week, and what I wouldn't give to take this fabulous product for a creative test drive! Thanks for the chance to win some great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the raisens! Thanks for a great product review and also a great project.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried it yet, but now I want to!!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an amazing product!! Just love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know that you can put it in a die cutting machine! I don't have one, maybe that's why. But it would be great...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card... and the ability to cut a big piece of foam... wowsers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love my glue glider... have to play with the foam too!! Thanks for all tips on how to use it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog, so many fantastic inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the card. I haven't had the chance to find or use either product yet but would love to win to try it. We have no good stores around. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. U Cut is such a great product and showcased in a another great project today! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Thank you once again for the chance to win! I'm sure this product is awesome and I can't wait to try it!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen this before and would love to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to try this U foam. It will make some projects so easy! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cool...can't wait to try it! What a great give away..hope I win!

    dabblesbydeb at yahoo dot com

    Debbie Y.

    ReplyDelete
  18. GlueArts comes up with such great products. How great to be able to cut just the piece you need from U Cut. Would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty tag! thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have not tried this yet, but would love to win and see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So Cute! I can't wait to try your products! I have some on its way to my house!! Yea! so much fun!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have not tried the Glue Arts products, but would love to. Thanks for a chance to win. jeannett_mcgee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally, adhesive foam I can cut to the size I want. Thanks for the chance to win one!

    Carmen L

    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all of my Glue Arts products! My fave is My Glue Glider!! I would be lost without it!! Great project today...as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a great card. I have to say I haven't tried your foam as of yet but if I see it in the store I will get it. thanks for the chance to win some.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I can see so many opportunities to use this U CUT FOAM, hope I win so I can give it a try. Thanks for the chance :))

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have not tried it yet but would really love to :)

    Jenny
    jennykingham at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is cute.I have not seen this product yet in any of my stores. I am curious as to how thick it is. How much would it bump up an embellishment. tfs Tami

    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've never seen the u cut it foam...but wow...now I must have some...LOL...thanks for all of the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute, and I'm gonna have to find me some of that foam! I can think of so many projects to use it on...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card! I have yet to try the U-Cut It Foam, but it is on my "to buy" list for sure! (Maybe after back to school shopping is over...) Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Eileen Huerta DoaneAugust 7, 2011 at 12:14 PM

    I have never used this foam before. would love to try it!!!
    leenknee2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. You can use it in a die cut machine? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to try these products! Send 'em my way!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just love this product and need to try it! Good add on to my adhesive Gluearts stash!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great project to try! Fantastic adhesive products too
    Adi
    adiabada0212@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Looks great! Certainly helps make a cute end product.

    ReplyDelete
  38. OHHH! LOVE this new foam! I def. could use this--and I look forward to using this in the die cutting machine!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Never tried it but would love to and thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  40. Although I've never tried any Glue Arts product, I'd love a chance to try them out -- always looking for great new product to help my creativity! Cute/easy tag card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the U Cut It foam. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete