Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

We've Gone Vintage Vogue with Pink Paislee & GlueArts

Sweet summer sips!

Is it just our family or does yours seem to consume more Popsicles, ice cream, slushies, snowcones and all the other sweet summer treats during these past few weeks?

Our freezer is filled with all sorts of fun treats...and drinks as well!

Designer Lesley Langdon celebrates summer sweet sips with a colorful layout using Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer collection along with our GlueArts adhesives. Time and time again she reaches for our U Cut It Foam which offers the perfect foam dimension and leaves no waste!!

Our very talented Guest Designer, Lynn Ghahary has a new project for you today using the Brand New just released Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue collection that we know you're just going to love! Be sure to visit Lynn's blog for more projects and layouts!! As well as Pink Paislee's website and blog!!





Vintage Vogue Altered Photo Tray
GlueArts Guest Designer: Lynn Ghahary



Supplies:
Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue 6x6 Petite Paper Pack
Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Chipboard Pops
Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Paper Rosettes
Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Brads
Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Ephemera 
7 Gypsies Photo Tray
Silhouette SD Electronic Die Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Sizzix Big Shot

Instructions:
I snapped these photos of my brother and his wife along with my adorable little niece Gia this past spring.  As soon as I saw the gorgeous Vintage Vogue collection by Pink Paislee I just knew this collection and these photos would be perfect together!  I decided to create an altered photo tray and plan on giving it to my brother and sister in law as a gift for their home.  

1) To create this altered photo tray I began by cutting 6 different patterned papers from the Vintage Vogue Petite Paper Pack to size (approximately 4" x 6") and adhered them to the photo tray using Glue Arts Glue Glider High Tac Adhesive.  
2) Once I had my background papers adhered I simply began filling in each of the sections with photos, embellishments, and additional papers as needed.  
3) I used the Glue Arts U Cut It Foam Adhesive to pop up my photos as well as many of my embellishments to give my project lots of dimension and detail.  

4) Even though the Vintage Vogue Chipboard Pops come with adhesive I used the Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares to give them extra staying power since this is a project that will be on display and I don't want any little pieces to accidentally fall off and get lost.   




Sweet Summer Sips
GlueArts Designer: Lelsey Langdon


Supplies:
Glue Arts U Cut It Foam
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro (Perma Tac Adhesive)

Pink Paislee Collage Press Hometown Summer Collection (Impressions, Baubles, Rubber Charms, Patterned Papers)
Spellbinders Die Templates (Creative Pages, Donna's Alphabets)
Cereal Box Board
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cut Machine
Clearsnap Ink
Watercolor Paper
Bazzill Cardstock (White Textured)

Instructions:
1. Die cut Creative Pages our of Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer patterned paper. Ink edges and layer on top on each other on layout using Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro.



user posted image

2. Adhere photo.

user posted image


user posted image



3. Ink stamps and stamp onto thick watercolor paper, trim and adhere to layout with Glue Arts Perma Tac adhesive and Glue Arts U Cut It foam. Add journaling to the bubble cloud.


user posted image


4. To make your own chipboard alphas, die cut letters with cereal box board, then again with patterned paper, adhere together with Glue Arts Perma Tac adhesive. Draw line around each letter and ink edges and paper with yellow and brown.
user posted image
5. Adhere letters to layout using both Glue Arts U Cut It foam for 2 letters and Glue Arts Perma Tac adhesive for the other 2.

user posted image

6. Adhere Pink Paislee embellishments (Baubles and Rubber Charms).







We hope you've enjoyed the past two weeks filled with projects using Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer collection and their Soiree collection! We would like to send a special note of thanks out to Rebecca and Pink Paislee for their generosity and to our Guest Designer, Lynn Ghahary for sharing her beautiful projects with us! (and you!) 

To wrap up this final week we would like to ask you to leave us a comment! 


We'll enter you to win the beautiful Pink Paislee Soiree paper collection along with our must have Glue Glider Pro, 

our GlueArts Ribbon Adhesive and our must try...must use...Extreme Adhesive Squares! (you're going to love them!)  

Be sure to visit our GlueArts Facebook page...we have lots of fun things planned for the weekend as we're hoping to celebrate our 6,000th fan! Don't miss out on the fun!

68 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration! Thank you for all the great ideas. I am very curious about your ribbon adhsesive. It does indeed sound like a must-try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try some of that Ribbon Adhesive. Sounds like it will make life easier :) Thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're ALL excited about a new ribbon adhesive - can't wait to try it. CUTE work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always feature the best projects! Love Glue Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the projects, thanks for sharing them and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper patterns, and the SIPS letters are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's been a great week
    wishing everyone a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful pages! TFS!
    kacee
    mcvicwif@Yahoo.com
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, great new ideas and projects to entice our creative minds. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win such wonderful items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your site and have enjoyed looking around. I also liked you on Facebook; I hope you hit 6000 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the inspiration - you have beautiful projects (love your products too)!

    Jeanne Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great paper line-love the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always, wonderful projects and great ideas ! Such a nice collection ! thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous projects as always...I LOVE Glue Arts & Pink Paislee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of these projects have been awesome. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  17. An awesome week filled with wonderful Glue Girl inspiration!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that was so inspirational! Love the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing work!! Thanks for the great instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the layout of the Sweet Summer Sips.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the projects this week! Thanks for inspiring me!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Still another great set of projects. I can't wait for the Vintage Vogue paper line to be out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing project! I need to try the ribbon adhesive - I have been using my Glue Glider pro adhesive on ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That Summer Sips page is very nice. What a great combo Pink Paislee and Glue Arts. The altered photo tray is really great too, it won't show up on the blog for me but I saw it in Facebook. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the colors of that Pink Paislee line and the projects you've put together this week! Thanks for inspiring and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just adore those papers!!!! Too cute for words...

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great week of inspiration! Thank you. Love this Pink Paislee line and of course, I don't do anything without my glue glider pro! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. The pics of the tray didn't show up, But I adore the sweet sips layout. And can't wait to try some covered chipboard letters, what a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great projects shared. Thanks for a chance to win. jeannett_mcgee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sent over from Lesley Langdon's blog for some free stuff....thanks for the offer. Would like to try your products, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  32. All of your products are wonderful. And I love that you and other companies pair up. I would not know about so many places where I can get wonderful things. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice works!!! And wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great week of inspiration!! Thanks for sharing your ideas and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I keep refreshing the page, but I can't see some of the photos. However, I can see some, and this is a really awesome project! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for a fun week with PP! I havent tried the extreme squares, must get some.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful layout! Unable to see Lynn's project but im sure it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful projects, wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  39. thanks for sharing. i always like to learn about new products and adhesives for my glue glider

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love my Glue Glider Pro!!
    Beautiful LO. I like the Pink Paislee Soiree paper. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Her page is adorable... creative way to use the journal pages from spellbinders. Love all the new adhesive and strips is an awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful layout, thank you for the inspiration and the chance to win! You sure know how to make a paper crafting gal like me, smile. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this project & collection! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sooo many great ideas and sooo little time! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I loved the projects they are so sweet. I just got my Glue Glider about 2 weeks ago and have ben in GLUE HEAVEN!!!!! It is so easy to use ad does not bind up like other glue tools I have used. For this you have my sincere thanks andnever dying gratitude. This may sound a bit overboard, but until you hae been stuck at midnight working on a project you are almost done with and your glue tool goes completely bonkers....you just don't understand. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  46. ooooooh the ribbon adhesive interested me and has got me real curious! Thanks for the opertunity!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great projects. I love glue arts and pink paislee.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute layout. I love Pink Paislee and would love some glue arts to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great projects. It's been fun being so inspired all week. Thanks for the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome projects, love them all, Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  51. You have amazing products and the projects are great!! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Always a fan of Pink Paislee - who could ever not love one of their lines? - What I'd really love to try though, is the Glue Arts adhesive products! I've been looking for a new alternative to my old tape runner...

    ReplyDelete
  53. Everythings all so very yummy!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sweet Summer Sips is such a cute project! Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  55. The projects are amazing. Thanks for posting the designs. Love all the products.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lovely collections and your glue gun is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am a fan of Pink Paislee! I love the colours in the Vintage Vogue collection. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am so excied to have found you :) what fantastic ideas and inspiration! You can bet your sweet bippy I shall be following you daily from now on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thanks for all the wonderful Pink Paislee projects. And ooh, new ribbon adhesive - yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am LOVING these projects! I hit the facebook page too! Adding your blog to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hope I'm not too late tojoin in the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  62. GlueArts and Pink Paisley, a winning combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Gorgeous projects with beautiful Pink Paislee! What fun to use with Glue Arts!

    ReplyDelete