Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fancy Pants Summer Fun and GlueArts!


Summer IS fun and the living IS easy. Or maybe easier during summer!

No homework, no carpools, no lunches to pack and socks to wash. (One of my personal favorite parts!)

No bedtimes to enforce...well maybe...and lots of ice cream and Popsicles to eat!

You know what....that might just be my own personal list about what I like about summer...what's yours??

Summer makes the perfect time to capture outdoor photos and memories! That's just what designers Lesley Langon and Ania Lexander did! They used Fancy Pants Beach Bum and Beach Babe lines along with our Glue Glider Pro and more!

Summer Layout
GlueArts Designer: Lesley Langdon


Supplies:
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro (Perma Tac Adhesive)
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares
Glue Arts U-Cut-It 3D Foam
Fancy Pants (Beach Bum Collection: Buttons, Die Cuts, Stickers, Papers)
Dies by Spellbinders (S5-028 Nested Pennants and S5-029 Lacey Nested Pennants)
Stamps: Ticket to Life (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Mustard Seed Distress Ink (Ranger)
Cardstock: Bazzill White Textured
Tools: Die Cut Machine (Grand Calibur by Spellbinders)

Instructions: 
1. Using Fancy Pants Beach Bum papers, die cut and emboss 3 nested Spellbinders pennants, adhere together with Glue Arts U-Cut-It 3D foam. Adhere to white cardstock with Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares.
2. Adhere photo to layout and apply stickers and die cuts all around it using Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares (for the Buttons), and Perma Tac Adhesive (for the die cuts). 
3. Stamp tickets with yellow ink onto Fancy Pants papers, trim and adhere to layout.
4. Stamp No. onto the cloud.


5. Write journaling onto Fancy Pants sticker label and adhere to layout.





Beachy Layout
GlueArts Designer: Ania Lexander




Glue Art supplies:
Glue Glider Pro - permaTac
Extreme Adhesive Squares, large
Ribbon Adhesive 
Mini Adhesive Squares
UCutIt foam Raisen's

Others:
Fancy Pants Beach Babe
Fancy Pants ribbon
Rangers Crystal Stickles
Glimmermist - Pearl
KaiserCraft - bling

user posted image
For the papers - adhere with PermaTac

user posted image
Ribbon - adhere with ribbon adhesive smile.gif

user posted image
The intricate die cuts were adhered with the mini adhesive squares at approiate places. I used this adhesive for the journaling strips as well.

user posted image
The pictures themselves were adhered with UCutIt-foam, as I wanted them to stand out some.

user posted image
Raisen's for the UP sentiment, for a slight dimension. The same adhesive was used by some of the other die cuts on this page.

When done with the layout I went over some of the lines w/the stickles for an extra sparkly layout.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image



We'd like to make your summer easier by giving you a chance to win our outstanding GlueArts adhesives!! Simply post a comment and we'll enter you to win our Glue Glider Pro, 3D Combo Pac AND our Extreme Adhesive Squares!!







And that's not all...we have the Fancy Pants Beach Bum collection too!! Sounds good doesn't it!


Post a comment and we'll pick a random winner next Monday to enjoy these goodies that will definitely make your day a bit sweeter!! 

65 comments:

  1. Very cool layouts! Love the Beach Bum and Babe lines by Fancy Pants! And of course, you can't forget the GlueArts adhesive!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a great week for anticipation of CHA and release of new products. I LOVE Beach Bum and Babe and appreciate Glue Arts teaming up with other companies to show how your products work and make my projects better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the glitter on the airballoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very fun layouts, what a fun paper to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the fun and BRIGHT layouts!! THANKS for sharing them with us!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND and THANKS for the chance to win!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute projects love the little added touches of glitter
    kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts--I like the banners on the first and the sparkly hot air balloon on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still in love with all this Fancy goodness and love what I saw today too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super fun week with all those "Beachy" projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, love this line and you your adhesive is awesome! Thanks for the chances!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved all the ideas this week and would love to play with some of the goodies you used for these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layouts!!! Totally make me think of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Glue arts adhesive and sure would love to win these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute layouts! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the layouts. But I am really thinking of just how much fun I could have with the Glue Arts products and the Fancy Pants Products combined. Bet I could turn out some pretty fancy things of my own, I would at least try, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the layouts! Summer photos are so fun to scrap!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE all the summer layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layouts!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win!!

    Deanna A.
    jdamund at centurytel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute layout... like the ripped frame around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute layouts GlueArts!! Thanks for the chance to win, and it would make my summer more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So so cute!! Bright and sunny!! Love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm really loving the layouts and beach babe and beach bum lines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these ideas!! And love GlueArts, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great layouts and great adhesive!
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Creative Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great ideas. Love all the products also.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome layout!! I loved the intricate diecuts and having some lifted off the page with the foam really made the gorgeous flowers pop! Hope to win thsi beautiful (and useful!!) giveaway..

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love to win! Love your stuff and that paper is adorable!
    braundk@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love those pennants withe that yummy color and 3d effect,cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh yes.. please pick me, because I need this Glue Glider Pro :).
    Thanks for sharing these nice works...I love the banner on the first project; very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These colors are so great, I love the hot air balloon. That is something on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love Fancy Pants and you can never have enough of your Glue Arts adhesive! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. great projects!! thanks for the chance to win!!

    Lynne
    thebowsersapril97 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great summer layouts!! I love all the different elements!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous projects. I'm loving the Fancy Pants Summer lines. They're all about summer

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such cute and colorful layouts!! LOve all the details and especially the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute projects!!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  37. These LOs are so fun. I love the colors and feel of the Beach Babe LO. It is too cute and has such great layers. I need to get some of your ribbon adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this line, especially living in FL, it is almost summer here all the time. :) That beachy layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What great beach or just summer ideas. Since I don't live near a beach,hard to find in Iowa, pool pics would work great too.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love summer, summer layouts, gluearts,and the beach. Beachy layouts are always fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Like the new layouts and the two collections. Would love some glue arts product to go along with one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great layouts! Love Fancy Pants and GlueArts! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the beach layout, the colors are great! Thanks for such great ideas!
    LizW in TX
    awest 424 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome layouts and a great giveaway. Have a happy crafty day!!
    Karen dkolopez@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such Great Projects!! Love this line!! Thanks for a chance to win!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh please....Pick me, pick me. I hate when a glue runner malfunction - I hate running our of adhesive!
    mmoore11@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  47. just got home from the beach
    this would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the layouts and it would be SO much fun to win!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd love to win this stuff! I'm actually trying to create cards and gift card holders for craft bazaars this fall...hoping to make some money on this investment!;) I could seriously use some glue...and I'm loving the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love it! Such cute projects! I just recently purchased the Glue Glider and LOVE it! I didn't the the really big one, that is just to big for me to hold but I love my "little" one.

    ReplyDelete
  51. lots of cool projects!! would love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the layered embellishments; they really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I definitely love summer for the scrapping photo ops, and Beach Bum is perfect for those pics! Fabulous projects, and I appreciate the detailed instructions too. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a great layout, and I always appreciate the detailed instructions! The Glue Arts adhesives offer such great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  55. fun!!! love the bright, fun colors and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the fun bright colors and the banners! Would love to win these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  57. great projects. Love the closeup photo's using glue arts projects!! Who gets the bravo award for the glue arts glider icon between the posts........brings a smile to my face everytime i see it!!! Talented blog team!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete