Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Escape to the Seaside with GlueArts & Fancy Pants!

Escape Seaside Canvas 
GlueArts Designer: Audrey Pettit

Supplies:
Glue Arts U Cut It Foam Adhesive
Fancy Pants Beach Babe Collection- Paper and Chipboard
Zutter 6x6 Canvas
Tattered Angels and Donna Salazar Designs Spray Ink
Delta Paint
Modge Podge

Spray canvas with blue and brown spray inks to create a sand and water scene. 
Once the ink is dry, dab white paint with a balled up kleenex to the sky to create clouds. Cut out wave from patterned paper. Layer with a second strip of torn patterned paper and adhere to the canvas with Modge Podge at the line where the blue and brown mists meets. Add chipboard pieces. Cut VW Bug from patterned paper and adhere to the bottom of the canvas with U Cut It Foam Adhesive. Cut swirl from patterned paper and apply it to the canvas for a splash behind the fish using Modge Podge.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image





Large Envelope Mini Album: Bahama Mama
GlueArts Designer: Jan Hennings
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image



Thanks for joining us this week! Be sure to post a comment to enter to win the Beach Bum Collection along with an assortment of our GlueArts adhesives!  

36 comments:

  1. Awesome :) I love Beach Bum and you guys have made some great projects with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach Bum was showcased very well this week! I love the Escape canvas! Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the beach bum album you made! Super cute! Thanks for the chance to win, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the canvas, the Beach Bum line is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this line, so cute!! Great project!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The projects this week have been fun. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects . . . I really think I'm going to love the new Fancy Pants papers, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the unique mini album ideas I find - and this was one of my favorites. You have inspired me to make one for my boys - and the Beach Bum line would be perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got home from the beach!
    This would be Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super gorgeous album!!!
    And I am really loving the Beach Bum line with it's worn and faded edges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, yes, I want to win!! Great projects made with great products! Thanks for the chance to win.
    Deanna A.
    jdamund at centurytel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the book and all the papers - thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card..so flippin cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that mini album is sooooo cute!! love the bright colors..and the glue that holds it together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute. Keep bringing us this fun with Fancy Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Want this! I need this!! So so cute!!!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great mini album project!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cheerful, fun collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cute projects - such a fun collection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Love the canvas and mini-album. Such creative projects - thanks for sharing, and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these projects - that canvas would be adorable for my son's room! Great collection and of course, I LOVE Glue Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this Beach Bum collection. Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that card! And the album is too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two more great Beach Bum inspirations with Audrey's fun Canvas and Jan's great envelope album - neither of which would be made so well without Glue Arts products! Sad to see this week come to an end. :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh, I just love these two projects!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the mini! Just to cute!
    kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute technique and mini book. Thanks for a fun week with Glue Arts and Fancy Pants. jeannett_mcgee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous summer canvas and album!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, love the projects. They are so beachy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. The mini book is such a cute project! Can't go wrong with the beach bum papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing ... so nice works!!! It's summertime :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. the color tones are so natural for beach and travel photo's
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great projects, this line is adorable....Thanks for the chances.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I LOVE Fancy Pants and especially Beach Bum! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love Fancy Pants Beach Bum and Beach Babe. And I love Glue Arts products. so....really hoping I win ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love, love, love those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete