Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome Kaisercraft to the GlueArts Blog!!




We're excited this week to bring you a Brand New sponsor!!


All week long we'll be sharing projects highlighting their two new lines...

Pink Gelato and Velvet Ensemble!

And Kaisercraft is highlighting GlueArts adhesives all week long as well on their blog! Nonstop inspiration!!

Up first...we have a "Delightful" layout made with the Pink Gelato collection from Designer Jenny Chesnick! It's soft, feminine and very sweet!

Designer Ania Lexander has made a special card using the new Velvet Ensemble collection. Little touches of embellishments finish it off perfectly!

 De.Light.Ful
Designed by: Jenny Chesnick


Supplies:

Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac
U-Cut 3D Foam
Raisn's
Pink Gelato Paper, Card stock Stickers, Chipboard & Pearls by Kaisercraft
Alphabet stickers by Pink Paislee
Metal trinket by We R Memory Keepers
Silhouette SD

When I received Kaisercrafts Pink Gelato in the mail I was completely thrilled! The soft colors and the playful designs are simply beautiful. The colors matched a photo of my dear friend Heather I had taken while visiting her in Pittsburgh. Her favorite word is delightful and it was so fitting for this project and photo.

user posted image

1. To start I used my Silhouette SD to cut out 2 doilies and the frame for my layout. Using U-Cut foam I backed my frame with a large square. I wanted my frame to be beefy and also it served as the adhesive for my doilies as well.

user posted image

2. Using card stock border stickers I outlined the edge of my frame to give it that finished look

user posted image

3. I placed my doilies where I wanted them on my page and using the adhesive from the u-cut foam I simply layered my frame on top!

user posted image

user posted image

4. On top of my frame I placed a card stock sticker and using raisn's I layered them to give the sticker dimension but not as much had I used U-Cut foam.

user posted image

5. On the side of my frame I fussy cut out card stock stickers and left the backing on for my embellishments. This made them more weighty and less likly to bend. I placed some on with U-Cut foam and some on with Raisn's

user posted image

6. On the other side of my frame is my title. I layered my alphabet stickers and the perfect kaiser pearls as a finishing touch.




Music Card
Designed by: Ania Lexander

Glue Art supplies:
Glue Glider Pro - permatac
Ribbon Adhesive
Hot glue
Raisen's

Other:
Kaisercraft Velvet Ensemble Collection
Maya Road Gingham Poisies
Prima flowers
Hambly Screenprint transparency - birdcage
Glimmermist - white chalk
Doily

user posted image
Start with cutting two squares for your basecard, the solid colored one slightly larger than the patterned one.
Spray the squares with glimmermist, and crumple the papers while still wet.
Distess the edges when dry, and assemble with Perma Tac. Attach it to the front of the card.

user posted image
For the other embellishes, I wanted them to stand slightly out fromt he card, hence I attached them with raisen's, which gives a slight dimension, but not as much as the Ucutit-foam.

user posted image
The fabric-flower was attached using ribbonadhesive.

user posted image
And the paper-flowers using hot glue.

Beautiful projects don't you agree? Kaisercraft has more inventive ways to use our GlueArts adhesives alongside their amazing products. We invite you to visit the Kaisercraft blog and see what their equally talented designers have for you too!


And we'd like to offer you a chance to win one of these collections from Kaisercraft!! Simply leave us a comment and let us know which collection is your favorite! Next Monday we'll select one random winner to win the Pink Gelato collection and one random winner to win the Velvet Ensemble collection! And we'll include our must have GlueArts Embellishment Kit! (filled with our Extreme Adhesive Squares, U Cut It Foam, Raisen's  That way you can create away!



Last week we highlighted the elegant Crate Paper Portrait collection. Our winner of that collection is:

Joan V said...

Love these projects, especially the banner. OOOh and those papers are gorgeous. Guess the two together make a great project. My husband and I will celebrate out 31st anniversary on Aug, 30th.
June 17, 2011 1:32 PM

Congrats Joan! Please email me at Gluegirl@glueats.com with your info!!!
We'll see you back here tomorrow for more inspiring ideas with GlueArts and Kaisercraft!!

 

54 comments:

  1. VELVET ENSEMBLE
    is my fave!

    Love it--thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say the Pink Gelato...love the soft colors..
    awesome projects..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coming here and seeing all these beautiful projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! I LOVE "delightful" and its light airiness but for myself, I'd pick the Velvet Ensemble line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name Pink Gelato- brings me back to my time living in Italy, which is a beautiful thing!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, but I guess I've never thought to use a glue gun on my cards. Would love to add this collection to my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Velvet Ensemble, such lush colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never worked with any type of velvet product but this looks lovely so I would love to win the Velvet Ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both collections are fabulous but my favorite is the Velvet Ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Music-themed elements so the Velvet Ensemble has to be my favorite! The card reminds me of a Gramophone playing the old song "She's Only a Bird in a Gilded Cage".

    In the page using the Pink Gelato Collection I love how the elements don't detract from the photo, but instead enhance it.

    Yes, the Velvet Ensemble Collection is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. luv luv luv the Velvet Ensemble! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think they are both beautiful but the Velvet Ensemble is my favorite. The projects today are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Velvet Ensemble collection is more appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both sets are really pretty. I like Velvet Ensmeble the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this paper! You all made some great projects! Very pretty!
    kacee
    mcvicwif@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore Velvet Ensemble. The colors are so perfect for so many themes. Love both sets, but Velvet Ensemble has my heart!!!! Thanks gluearts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORGEOUS! I have never seen velvet ensemble and now I have to have it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite is the Velvet Ensemble. The colors and patterns are really classy...

    ReplyDelete
  19. crossing fingers, I would love to win this set - the colors are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are both fab, but I pick Velvet Emsemble as my fave.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love them both, but VELVET ENSEMBLE is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love- love- love Pink Gelato!So soft and pastel and delicate!Would love to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love seeing the finished projects. Thanks for sharing. The Velvet Ensemble is my favorite, but they both are a must have. =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooooh! I love the Velvet Ensemble line! What gorgeous, rich colors! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Monday! I think they are both absolutely beautiful and would love love love to get my hands on either one of them. . .but I do really like the Velvet Ensemble line. . . .awesome. . awesome. . awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The projects today are amazing. While Pink Gelato is not only beautiful and I love the name, Velvet Ensemble Collection is my favorite. I love working with lots of textures. The patterns are also so versatile in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to win the Velvet Ensemble collection. The colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oooh how I love the Pink Gelato collection! I have two little girls and those colors are perfect! Thanks for a chance to win!
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
    sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmmm....decisions-decisions.. LOVE BOTH COLLECTIONS :) But, I am really loving the vintage look so I choose Velvet Ensemble :) LOL! Thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am in love woth velvet ensemble! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the chance. I'm in love with both colections....mmmm,think most of is the pink gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooh, tough choice between these two! I am really drawn to the Pink Gelato, tho, which is saying something as I am not usually a big "pink" person. :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love, love the Velvet Ensemble! But they are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love Kaiser Craft with GlueArts...a natural combination

    ReplyDelete
  35. Velvet Ensemble is one that I would totally go for!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oooh, I love the Velvet Ensemble set the most! LOVE those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Would looove to get my hands on the Velvet Ensemble!! The music card is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the pink doily in the first project! My favorite is the Pink Gelato collection. Perfect to scrap for my two girls.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Pink Gelato Collection is faboulous, so feminine, I love it and would love to get to create with it! What a happy birthday to me that would be.!! Thanks for the chances.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am usually a shabby vintage girl but this Pink Gelato collection is so soft and pretty, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oooh, I love both collections; I will admit I am a bit partial to the Pink Gelato collection. It's so yummy!!

    Thank you for the chance to win these goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Velvet Ensemble is gorgeous! I love the rich colors and all that vintage loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Velvet ensemble is my favourite, beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  44. The Pink Gelato! The colors are beautiful. I love Kaiser Craft papers. Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awesome papers! Love that delightful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lovely projects! That music card made with the Velvet collection takes my breath away! LOVE the colors and everything about it! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh wow - just gorgeous!! The Pink Gelato LO is just amazing!! That collection is slowly becoming my favourite! The pastels put me off at first but now - wow, so much inspiration out there and it's changing my mind!!

    The VE cards is just gorgeous as well - love the doiley on there.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am already thinking of all sorts of projects I could make for my baby girl with the Pink Gelato ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm especially loving Pink Gelato!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow, I am in love with the velvet ensemble collection. I need it really bad.

    ReplyDelete