Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Little Epiphany for your Ears, Arms & More!

We've got just the ticket today!

Ideas for making a bracelet, earrings and sweet headbands!

As we've said...with Mother's Day just around the corner we could not of timed this better. However if you already own Epiphany products...you might just have time to whip up one of these to wear for Easter too!

We're back today with more ideas for using Epiphany Crafts projects that  you can accessorize with! Designer Jenny Chesnick has an easy to make bracelet, with clear, crisp photos for you to follow along with...  that you could customize with photos even for a truly special gift! Andrea Budjack has sweet, drop earrings...that will  be easy for you to recreate and look like designer earrings! And last but not least...Designer Lisa Day has the cutest idea for girls headbands! Perfect for those playing baseball, soccer, volleyball, dance...you name it! And yes...why not make one for Mom's too!!  

Epiphany Bracelet
Designer: Jenny Chesnick


Supplies:

Extreme Adhesive Squares
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio - Round 14
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps- Round 14
Paper by Crate Paper
Ribbon



1. To start I used scrap pieces of paper from my stash. Slide your piece of paper into the insert in the Shape Studio as shown.
2. Close the protective cap and press firmly down. This will punch your paper. Next place the bubble cap onto your piece of punched paper then layer with the insert tool, close the cap and press firmly again. This will create your bubble cap.
3. I created 32 bubble caps, 16 for the top and 16 for the bottom. I ended up only using 12 for each side. You may need less or more depending on wrist size.
4. Using your Extreme Adhesive Squares attach your top bubble cap directly onto the ribbon. Then turn over your piece and repeat the process for the backside. Attaching both bubble caps together.
5. Keep repeating the process down the line. You could easily leave space in between your pieces if you like. I applied mine close together as to make the piece have a more solid feel.
6. Once you are done, snip off the ends of your ribbon. I used a lighter to melt the ends of the ribbon to avoid fraying. 
This is a perfect project to share with your kiddos as well as make handmade jewelry for yourself! 


Spring Baseball Headbands
Designer: Lisa Day

Supplies:

Glue Arts Mini Adhesive Squares
Epiphany Epoxy Stickers and punch
Paper from my stash
The Girls Paperie Flower
Headband


Designer Note: My daughter is so excited to start playing t-ball this spring so I wanted to make her a cute headband to wear! She's gotta look the part! It was so cute I had to make one for myself too!


Instructions:



1. Create your epoxy shapes with the Epiphany punch and stickers. I love how easy it is to create the exact shape/pattern you want with the open view finder on the top of the punch. I just happened to have this baseball paper in my stash which worked perfectly for the size of the epoxy shapes. I created 13 little baseballs for her headband.

2. Place a mini adhesive square to the back of your epoxy sticker.
3. Adhere the epoxy stickers to the top of the headband. This adhesive rocks. Those suckers are stuck on there and don't move when the elastic is stretched. Awesome

4. Make a cute headband for yourself too!



Epiphany Earrings
Designer: Andrea Budjack

Supplies:

Glue Arts Glue Gun
Epiphany Shape Studio – Round 14 Punch
Epiphany Shape Studio – Round 14 Bubble Caps
Paper – My Mind’s Eye and October Afternoon
Head Pin (2)
Hook Earring (2)
Glass Beads

Instructions:
1. Add glass beads to each head pin.
2. Using Epiphany Shape Studio punch, bubble caps and patterned paper, create four caps.
3. Place one cap, backside up, down with beaded head pin on top. Apply hot glue and place second cap on top and press until secure. Remove excess glue along sides.
4. Complete earring by bending and twisting pin to create a loop at the top with pliers and cutting off excess wire using wire cutters. Open hook earring loop and add finished earring pin.



Inspiring wouldn't you agree!

Now we know seeing all these ideas makes you very anxious to make something yourself! So  if you would like to win some goodies, simply leave us a comment...let us know what you like and we'll enter you to win this assortment of a:


 
Epiphany Shape Studio Tool Heart 14, the Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Heart 14 epoxies, 3 packs of their brand new felt flowers, GlueArts 2-pack refill of our High Tac Adhesive, Vellum Adhesive, our 3D Combo Pac and last but not shown...our GlueArts Extreme Adhesive Squares which are a MUST HAVE for the Epiphany tools!

Simply leave us a comment today and we'll enter you to win this sweet assortment of products! We'll pick a random winner next Monday to enjoy the goodies!

See you tomorrow for more ways to accessorize withGlueArts and Epiphany Crafts!!






74 comments:

  1. ok, these are the CUTEST stinkin projects!!!! I have to have this tool!!!! that bracelet is so cute, at first I thought it would be hard to make..then I saw it attached to RIBBON! Even I can do that! Thanks so much for sharing, this looks like fun. Great projects to do with kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, what a treat today! WEARABLES! Love all the projects but the bracelet is one I must create. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these projects!! I must have one of these!! I can see lots of jewelry making in my future and my girls will love this too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are amazing!! I especially love the earring idea. You could make so many different ones... so quickly!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects! What cute Easter gifts they would make. Those earrings are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so those earrings are just so cute! The headbands are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bracelet...!! It is amazing that we can create many different colours of bracelet to match our dress..so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great pair of earrings. thank you for the chance to win all your great products.... GlueArts 2-pack refill of our High Tac Adhesive, Vellum Adhesive, our 3D Combo Pac and last but not shown...our GlueArts Extreme Adhesive Squares.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love those earrings! Those headbands are adorable. My girls would LOVE those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm

    D
    R
    O
    O
    L
    I
    N
    G

    here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love them all---especially the bracelet, no the earrings, I mean the headband---
    like I said, I LOVE them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these projects! I really need to get one of these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your projects and I'm coming up with great teacher gift ideas (which I'll need pretty soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable--I really like the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great idea...so many possibilities with this! I would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This tool has so much potential, it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such fabulous projects, ladies! I absolutely LOVE your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel your pain, Vicki - couldn't choose ONE if you held a glue gun to my head ... tee hee .... what an AWESOME tool ...

    Love, Tracy G

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE!!! Did I mention that I LOVE these projects?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my! I love all the new things Epiphany Crafts is coming out with! Such great projects here I want to try them all!!
    bmkscraps@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have this tool, but just haven't gotten my groove with it. I make one and think what will I do with it. This is the perfect idea for me. Thank you for inspiring me further. and now I am off to look up some more gluearts "have to haves"
    Enjoy!
    Chris
    cdurnan@visualdesignsbychris.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love those earrings! Every thing you guys make is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just love the jewlery! I'm starting to combine my paper crafts into wearable items, and this tool is the ticket! Thanks for sharing these great ideas!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such cute ideas! I love the versatility of these!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great ideas! Love the earrings. I SO want one of these tools! I can see me making embellishments for my cards and layouts along with fun jewelry. Thanks for a chance to win. LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute projects, that is one nifty tool and add adhesive from Glue Arts and you have a great pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable projects!! Love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These projects are just so fun and chic to wear! I have got to get me an Epiphany so I can make jewelry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such cute projects! I love the earrings especially!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the projects. Adorable ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Baseball season is here. Love the baseball idea.....love them all. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh My, I would love to win these products. Have been wishing I owned the Epiphany tool for a long time. My favorite project is the ribbon bracelet. Gorgeous, and one could be made to match every outfit or event. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. These look divine I would so love this machine love those earing ideas - the possibilities are endless and as a grandma I can see so many fun projects for my granddaughters and even my grandsons to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Really like all the projects but those earrings are so cute. My daughter will love these. She always wants to make matchies for her and her friends. These are perfect. Dawaila

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute projects! Makes me wish I had a little girl to craft with!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! I'm just discovering this really cool tool today!! The projects are so adorable!
    I teach a craft club at my daughter's school. The Epiphany tools would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMGGGG!!!! This tool is amazing..I have a lot ideas, the projects are amazing ..I need one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow still more great ideas...so so cute, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would have never thought to use the Shape Studio for jewelry. I can kick myself for not buying this at the scrap booking show that I went to. I want it so bad now. Thank you for the chance to win it and the other cool supplies. I want to win so bad I can taste it. LOL
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love these projects! Your design team always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great Jewlery many uses for this machine.
    Debbie
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the bracelet but, I also thought that the baseball headband was super cute too!!!! I can't decide.

    Thanks for the chance to win.
    Michelle

    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com

    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am really enjoying these projects. This is a neat device and I am adding it to my wish list.

    pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  44. I need this!! Those earrings are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. LOVE all these projects--love the earrings! What a fun way to use your fav papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Everything is adorable, I really love it all, but I have to say I would wear that bracelet everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Every project is gorgeous what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the bracelet! Think I NEED this tool! Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gosh, this looks like a great idea to make for Mother's Day gifts...fun for my Pre-K class and great for Mommies! What a combination!

    ReplyDelete
  50. So cute and soooo easy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love all the beautiful accessories! I can't wait to pick up a few of the shape studios so I cna make a few of these. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I've only seen this online once before, and now I must have it ! Please let me win - you've made it look so easy that even I can do it !

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like all the projects but that handband is the sweetest ever! You make it look so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a fantastic idea. Need that last minute gift...there you are. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh wow this is so cool! I would love to make some like that!! The bracelet is my favorite.

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is very cool! I love that you showed how to make each iem! I so what to do this! Thank you for the chance to win as well! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh my! I am loving that headband. I am going to try to duplicate it for a special little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wonderful projects as always! Thanks for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the projects shown. The bracelet is amazing and I could definitely see making the headband for my neice.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I Love Love Love the Baseball Headband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. These are such sweet projects definately going to have to give them a try as soon as I figure out who retails both products around me :)

    Janie Boots

    ReplyDelete
  62. OMG!! I love these earrings & the baseball headband is so very cute!!! What great ideas!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm thrilled to see the jewelry! TFS! and for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I *need* to do this! I love that baseball headband idea! Thank you for the fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I want to make my own jewelry! Those ideas are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love the earrings and love the headband!! Love the sweet things you can make and would love to win!! Yeah for Glue Arts and Epiphany!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What fun all of these are. First time to see this work and I love what I see. Looks quick and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I had no idea that so many beautiful things could be made with the Epiphany Shape Studio. I especially love the earrings, because I'm an earring fanatic. But I'm loving everything I see. Wow! I'm amazed!!!

    ReplyDelete