Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flowers Here & There...Everywhere!!

Wow!

What a week it's been with Epiphany Crafts!

Each day something new to make you ooh and aah...

And although you couldn't see it...when Designer Linda Albrecht posted this project we were seriously jumping up and down over it! Take a look around any shoe department and what do you see...flowers...flowers everywhere! Linda shows how you can dress up your favorite shoes with yes...a flower! And best...it's not permanent so you can chance them out to match your outfit or suit the occasion!! How sweet is that?! And Designer Jan Hennings is sharing a second project for you...this one suited for teachers...or a friend too!!


Flower Shoe Clips
Designer: Linda Albrecht


Supplies:
Glue Arts "Fabric Bond" adhesive & "Glue Glider Pro"
Glue Arts Hot Glue Gun & Hot Melt Sticks
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio "Round 25 Tool" & "Bubble Caps Round 25"
Fabric
Patterned paper

Instructions:
1. Tear two fabric strips that measure 1 3/4" x 26" and apply Fabric Bond Adhesive along the longest edge of each.

2. Fold and Iron the fabric strips in half then cut slits into the folded edge ar 3/8" intervals
3. Cut 2 circles from felt for the base of each flower that measure 2 1/4" round.
4. Begin hot gluing the fabric strip along the outside edge of the felt circle and coil it toward the center. 
5. You may have to make small tucks in the fabric strip as you get closer to the center of the circle.
6. Use the Epiphany Shape Studio Tool to add patterned paper to the clear Bubble Cap then adhere it to the center of the fabric flower.
7. Hand sew a flat hair clip to the backside of the flower for attaching to shoes.


Accessories for School - Teacher Gifts
Designer: Jan Hennings


I reused a small box I had on hand and added a bubble button to the center of the bow.
 

Supplies:
GlueArts Ribbon Adhesive
Epiphany Crafts, Shape Studio and Bubble Button 25, Shape Studio and Bubble Buttons 14 
Paper Clips
Notebook
Paperclips



Instructions:
1.) Start with paperclips that have a round frame at the top. (Hobby Lobby)
Use Epiphany Crafts, Shape Studio and Bubble Buttons 14. 

2.) Use scrap cardstock to stamp small images.

3.) Use Glue Arts Ribbon Adhesive to hold the Bubble Button inside the frame of the paperclip.

Spiral
1.) Using scrap cardstock, stamp an image.
2.) Use Epiphany Crafts, Shape Studio and Bubble Button 25.
3.) Add the bubble button to the top left of the spiral.
4.) Embellish the front of spiral as desired.




Alright...that's our week with Epiphany Crafts! We hope you've enjoyed it and we've spurred your creativity on! We loved hearing that many of you were unfamiliar with Epiphany and we hope you'll support them!  

It's pretty amazing what you can do with GlueArts adhesives, Epiphany Craft Studio Tools and a little creativity don't you think! We'd like to thank Epiphany Crafts once again for their generosity!! And hope to do this again!!



And we'd like to give you some products so you too can create some of the projects you've seen this week. So you have one more chance today to post a comment! We'll pick a random winner Monday who will receive all these goodies!

And last but not least...a very Happy Easter to all of our fans!!  

64 comments:

  1. Hope all @ Glue Arts & Epiphany Crafts & their families have a Fabulous holiday!

    Love the projects! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies!

    Staci
    staci412 at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! The only thing cuter than the little chick is the flower on the shoes! So clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects--my favorite is the music notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the creative Epiphany ideas the Glue Girls came up with this week! Awesome job, Jan and Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Who wouldn't pay big bucks for such cool shoes? Love it! The teacher gifts are fab too.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fabric flower...so cool to adhere to scrapbook to soften the look of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project. Have a happy easter.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is wonderful! Love the projects and even a chance to win. Oh, I hope I am the lucky one. The possibilities are never ending!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects! I love the teacher's gift ideas. Thanks for all the inspiration all week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely gift Jan...love the idea and love the paper clips, so cool. The flowers on the shoes...brillant. Thanks again for a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so much versatility in both GlueArts adhesives and Epiphany Craft Studio Tools.
    so many great ideas this week. Thanks for bringing them my way.
    Debbie
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in awe at all of the adorable projects this week. I love how simply you can create coordinating accessories and embellishments with this nifty little tool and of course the wonderful Glue Arts adhesives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes but the teachers gift takes the cake. Teacher appreciation week is coming up and I am going to give this a try. I volunteer for several elementary teachers that would love it. Thanks for the idea.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Easter and thank you for the opportunity.. Awesome projects.. Love them

    Janie boots

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another day of GREAT projects!!!! I love the flowers on the shoes ^ the paper clips!!! Thanks for another chance to win & Happy Easter to All at Glue Arts & Epiphany!!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these projects too. Hope everyone has a wonderful and very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a fun shoe clip! I just love how it really dresses it up! TFS! Great week of projects. I really enjoyed them all. Now I have another "toy" I need to get...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful week of creativity with Epiphany and Glue Arts!! I've loved all the projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful week of creativity with Epiphany and Glue Arts!! I've loved all the projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shoes are adorable!!! And I love the teacher gifts...what great ideas!! Thanks for another chance at some great products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All these creative ideas using Epiphany tools I gotta have em!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful! I particularly love those paperclips- such the rage now and so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely projects....I love the notebook
    kisses
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my love all the projects! This has been a fun week! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great projects all week but have to say I love the chick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an awesome projects. Ahh and Ohh is right. Love the new tools.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome goodies and projects....thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have to get some of these OMG cool tools,,,I want to do some playing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So many cute options with these great tools! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Being on the Epiphany Crafts team I know how amazing these products are, but the combinatioin with your products is a match made in heaven!!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Easter to you guys, too! I have enjoyed this weeks projects so much. Epiphany Crafts and Glue Arts make a great team.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another day of fantastic projects. Your design team rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for much for sharing such a great idea to dress up some plain shoes...I am going to give my daughters sandels a makeover with this idea! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've said it so many times. I love the flower crafts. I now keep in my ScrapRack © organizer all of the Glue Arts instructions on how to make the flowers. I just love them, I won't even buy silk flowers any more, they are so blazae! Anyway, I would love to win the prize, but I don't think I'm eligible again. But good luck to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wowee! Those show flower clips are amazing!
    Love those!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This machine has opened up a room of endless possibilities I so so want one now -I could have flowers on my shoes,in my hair,around my neck, on my clothes everywhere but with all the other crafts I can see little fairies in my grandchildren and so many cards and so many other gifts to be made -please please pick me to win one set

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've got some left over fabric around here somewhere that is just begging to be made into shoe clips - great project!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The shoes are so cute, Love all the other projects as well. And that little chick is so cute.

    Sharon
    rsmobley85 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I hate to see this week come to an end as I am lovin all the great things I've learned to do with Epiphany Crafts! LOVE, LOVE to dress up my shoes!!!! Happy Easter to all at GA and EC!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This has been a fun week of great projects. Thank you for sharing.

    pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow thats alot of goodies,,enter me please

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great projects! Love the teacher gifts especially. Happy Easter! Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing how many things you can do with this tool. Love those little clips.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oooo some more fabulous projects!! Great way to dress up any pair of shoes and yes, teacher's gift ideas are always a welcome! Thanks ladies for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. How fun to dress up your shoes like that! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  46. What great ideas! I might have to try some :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow more GREAT project, thanks for the great week, May you all at GA>'s & EHP. be Blessed today... thanks for the chance to win your wonderful products...

    pjnscrapbookingatpldidotnet

    ReplyDelete
  48. Happy Easter...Great flowers, might have to make them waterproof for boots around here!I have wanted the Epiphany Craft Studio Tools since I watched their video..and of course Glue Arts products are great! Thanks for the chance to win
    Jill Norris
    craftinaway@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. What Fabulous Projects!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fabulous projects this week...Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I was blown away at the first introduction of Epiphany Crafts, and even more so as the week went by...I seriously need to get my hands on this stuff! Thanks again for the intro.

    ReplyDelete
  52. OMG!! I love the flower for the shoe project. I think that is one I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Absolutely adorable! I especially love the shoe clips.

    ReplyDelete
  54. A fabulous week of inspiration. Thanks to all the designers and Epiphany Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great ideas and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. More great projects! Happy Easter to all!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Awesome!!!! I knew you could do the shoes,would so love to win these wonderful supplies,so pick me,I'd pick you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  58. You've highlighted so many fun and clever craft ideas this week... I hate to see this week come to an end (except that I know you'll have more craft stuff to come!)....Happy Easter to all and thanks for all the inspiration! Oh and I wouldn't mind winning either! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Can't wait to try these. Can think of so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Such fun and wonderful projects...everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete