Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Charmed to Meet You!!

Many of you posted you had not heard of Epiphany Crafts before yesterday! We love to hear that because that means we're reaching new crafters every day! For those that are new...


Epiphany Crafts products allows you to be able to make your own buttons with a Button Studio tool from Epiphany Crafts! If you love adding buttons to your cards, the Button Studio tool is a crafting dream come true! It’s so easy to use, too. Just insert a piece of patterned paper, add one of the acrylic button shapes and press down on the tool. Be sure to visit Epiphany Crafts website to see the entire collection of tools and products! 


Today we're back with a focus on accessories! How many of you wear bracelets? We bet quite a bit of you! Well with the Epiphany Crafts Button Makers you can make your own bracelets to fit your style perfectly! Designer Kristen Swain shows you just how simple and easy it is with Epiphany Crafts and GlueArts adhesives! And Audrey Pettit is dressing up your waist! We've got a beautiful wrist to show, why not a belt to complete the outfit! Both ideas are perfect to think about with Mother's Day just around the corner!      



Charmed Bracelet
Designer: Kristen Swain


Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts- Shape Studio Tool Round 14, Buttons Round 14, and two round charms
Bracelet Chain
Glue Arts- Extreme Mini Adhesive Squares
assorted charms, buttons, beads, wires, jump rings
jewelry pliers
paper- Martha Stewart and Pink Paislee



1. Use Epiphany Shape Studio punch and buttons to punch paper scraps and create custom buttons.
2. Use Extreme Adhesive Squares to adhere custom buttons into center of charms.
3. Use jump rings to attach beads, buttons with wire, and charms to bracelet.






Designer Belt with Epiphany Crafts
Designer: Audrey Pettit
Glue Arts Supplies:
Extreme Adhesive Squares
Ribbon Adhesive


Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Round 14 Shape Studio Tool
Round 14 Shape Studio Bubble Caps
Felt Flower



Other Supplies:
Echo Park For the Record patterned paper
vintage lace

It is SO easy to use the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool and the patterned paper of your choice to create custom embellishments for all types of projects. Simply insert paper into the tool and position through the viewfinder. Add your epoxy shape, place the enclosed insert in the tool, close the lid and press.
1. Using the Studio Tool, make enough Bubble Cap embellishments to span the length of your belt. I made a pattern in two lines to create symmetry on both the left and right side of the belt. Leave enough space in your design to add a felt flower on the left.
2. Using Glue Arts Ribbon Adhesive, adhere one Bubble Cap to the center of the felt flower and bits of vintage lace between the petals.


3. Starting on the left side, apply embellished Bubble Caps to the belt using Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares. Start with two Bubble Caps, then adhere the felt flower using Glue Arts Ribbon Adhesive, then continue with more Bubble Caps.



4. Repeat process for the right side of the belt, without the flower.

Wear and enjoy!


Now we know you'd like to win some goodies of your own so you too can create these designs and ideas! Simply leave us a comment...let us know what you like and we'll enter you to win this assortment of a:


 
Epiphany Shape Studio Tool Heart 14, the Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Heart 14 epoxies, 3 packs of their brand new felt flowers, GlueArts 2-pack refill of our High Tac Adhesive, Vellum Adhesive, our 3D Combo Pac and last but not shown...our GlueArts Extreme Adhesive Squares which are a MUST HAVE for the Epiphany tools!

Simply leave us a comment today and we'll enter you to win this sweet assortment of products! We'll pick a random winner next Monday to enjoy the goodies!

See you tomorrow for more ways to accessorize with GlueArts and Epiphany Crafts!!!

74 comments:

  1. Love, love Kristen's bracelet, and I had SO much fun using Epiphany Crafts to create my sweet belt. Totally addicted to the Shape Studio Tools now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such great ideas and products to fuel the imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Another great Shape Studio tool and what great projects. I would love one of these. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, never know such goodness thing exist...what a great joy to own this crafting tool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bracelet! I love buttons, it would be great to always have a matching button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that bracelet!!! Thanks for the chance!! I Need one of these BIG time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!! You could use little pictures too and make a family bracelet! I love it!
    thanks so much,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects, ladies = WOW! What a great way to custom make your own belt. Imagine how you can match one to your favorite outfit! I have a bracelet that has a picture of my family on it but wouldn't it be fun to add some charms to it :) So inspired today - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love charm bracelets, so of course I love this one! Again, such a cool tool to have for many uses! Thanks for a chance to win one!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tools and great ideass

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of this...thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice...wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great ideas...would love to give this a try. Thanks for sharing such great projects and products!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable bracelet and belt--great gift ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bracelet. Such a fun idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the bracelet is so pretty! Love it! What great projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe I can now design and make my own belt thanks to Epiphany, Glue Arts and Audrey's creative idea! Oh how I want to with this Epiphany package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've already added a couple of these tools to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that you can make your own buttons and charms, the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! How fun and really useful this would be to have.
    Thanks for sharing
    blessings Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to be able to make the bracelets. That is a wonderful project. I would love to demonstrate these products at my May 7th charity crop for the Lupus Foundation of America. Thanks for such a cool opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  22. okay, i have to admit i'd never heard of Epiphany Crafts before either - but i LOVE this! i'd love to use these tools to make jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the charms and never thought about using them for the belt but would love to try that too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOve these tools! So glad you are posting these fun projects. My 12 y\o was makeing all kinds of jewelery yesterday. Thanks for saving me on a no school day!!! Dawaila

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the bracelet!! I never even knew this tool existed!! Would love to win it and make some goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How great are these projects!?! Those Glue Girls sure are clever!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH MY!! Such wonderful creations! I would be on top of the world if I won this prize pack! Donna Woods Fiskateer 6036

    ReplyDelete
  28. What great projects,I'm wanting the button creator so bad,I love all your products,I could make some nice presents for my 5 grandaughters.
    I would love to win.Fiskateer 5095 Lisa Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great ideas and so love the idea of making my own buttons!!! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow this looks like a really cool tool!! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a cool product. I have never seen it until now. Really think I NEED one.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very pretty bracelet and belt. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, I am liking what you can do with Epiphany Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dominique AlvarezApril 19, 2011 at 5:11 PM

    I really love this product!! My daughter wants a best friend bracelet!! And I could make my son a bottle cap necklace!! Always cool Glue Arts & Epiphany <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like?? What do I like about Epiphany Crafts??
    Everything!! This little tool is a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous! So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great projects. This little toy looks like it would be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am in love with that belt...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful projects! I love the bracelet!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ohhh!!! pick me! pick me! *waving my arm* tee-hee. Cute bracelet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love these projects. As I mentioned yesterday, I just purchased the Ephipany heart button tool. I'm unfamiliar with the "apoxie" sitiation and actually don't understand, but if its what I think it is, I'm going to have to het the new tool. The gal selling them at CKC only had the heart and round buttons. Anyway, blah, blah--you both did great work!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm dying to get one of these tools! Darn budgets :( Thanks for opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow what an amazing tool!! I love buttons and have quite a few that I've saved over the years but these buttons would just be awesome! Coordinated colors on your projects woo hoo!!

    Hugs
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  44. love the belt and the charm bracelet- i think everything would be covered with buttons if I get my hands on this cool tool- it looks so versatile and I am a button addict so that means we'd make a perfect pair

    ReplyDelete
  45. The 2 projects were great. Looks like it would be easy to use. Would love to try this out hint hint pick me. TFS and introducing me to this manufacturer.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is amazing to make great custom projects outside of scrapbooking. Loved their designs!!
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fun projects. Love that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very nice. I am so excited to have found out about Epihany Crafts. Thank you for sharing your fabulous projects with us.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love buttons, what a great tool! Would love to have this one. Thanks for the chances....

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love love love that bracelet!!! I totally want to make one! LOVE it. So many cute designer papers out there, the possibilities are endless!!!
    stampinlara at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Those bubble caps look like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  52. THIS LOOKS LIKE SOOOOO MUCH FUN! Yes, I'm THAT excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a great combination, Epiphany Crafts and Glue Arts! This would be a fun prize to win. Epiphany Crafts booth will be the first one I visit at the Expo! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  54. That bracelet is fabulous! I'd love to win the stuff to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Very cool project!!! I'm really going to have to get me some of these.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. oh wow - gorgeous bracelets ... never knew you could get a wee gadget that did the button thing like that - that makes it look so easy ... most impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would like to make the bracelets for gifts, it would be so easy to personalize them.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Cute ideas, ladies! I love wearable art!

    ReplyDelete
  59. That charm bracelet is calling my name ... sssh ... can you hear it???

    Love, Tracy G

    ReplyDelete
  60. That charm bracelet is AWESOME....oh my word...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  61. All these projects are really cute and look like loads of fun. What a neat gizmo.

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a great versatile tool!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I heart me that charm bracelet so pretty

    Janie boots

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow!!! I love the charm bracelet, you can make one to match any outfit, how cool!!! Great projects!! Thanks for a chance to win!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fun spring projects, glad I stumbled across your blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  66. i would love to make some of these charms for my bracelet challenge!!

    ReplyDelete