Glue Glider Pro with
1/4 Perma Tac Cartridge Refill - Pro
3D Combo Pac – U Cut It
Mini Adhesive Squares
My Little Shoebox:
Home Tweet Home Pattern Paper – A Place to Nest, Bird House, Birds of a Feather and Out on a Limb
Home Tweet Home – Journaling Die Cut
Mini Alpha Stickers – Apples
1. Create 5” x 7” landscape card from cardstock. Cut a 5” x 7” piece of Bird House (ledger) paper and adhere to front of card using the Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac Adhesive.
2. Cut a 7” long strip from Birds of a Feather and adhere to center of card. Create a scalloped border from brown dot side and tuck under the top of this strip.
3. Cut a 4” circle from Out on a Limb (green), ink edges, distress and machine stitch around twice. Then adhere it to the center of the border strip.
4. Machine stitch twice around the yellow flower Journal Die Cut and adhere it to the center of the green circle.
5. Use a craft knife or scissors to cut out several flowers and a bird from A Place to Nest pattern paper. Then cut small squares of Glue Arts U-Cut-It Adhesive Foam to adhere to the back of each flower. Position the flowers near the bottom left and the top right of the flower.
Tip: Try double stacking the cut out flowers using more U-Cut-It Adhesive Foam for extra dimension.
6. Punch 3 small butterflies from Cotton Candy pattern paper, then stack and layer using Glue Arts Mini Adhesive Squares to secure in the center. Use another Mini Square to adhere the butterfly to the card.
7. Apply the Apples Mini Alpha Stickers above the bird’s nest for the card sentiment. Then add glitter glue and small gems for a little extra spark!
As promised we asked another of the My Little Shoebox gals to join us! (and yesterday was her birthday!!!) Today please put your hands together for Shemaine Smith!
Hi, my name is Shemaine Smith and I am so honored to be a part of the My Little Shoebox Design Team. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be My Little Shoebox's social media/marketing girl and to design with Helen's beautiful collections. I'm married to my best friend and we live in sunny So Cal where I am a stay at home mom to my kids! I am passionate about scrapbooking, creating cards and altered art. I can't say for sure that I have a specific style really since I love shabby chic, clean lines and graphic scrapbooking. In addition to designing for manufacturers, my work can be seen on QVC, HSN and in print publications. I also enjoy teaching Scrapbook Design and You by EK Success for my local Michaels craft store.
Thank you Shemaine for sharing your adorable projects with us today and Happy Belated Birthday to you as well! Be sure to visit Shemaine's blog and leave her a Happy Birthday wish from all of us at GlueArts!
Today we have fun challenge for you...many of you are new to My Little Shoebox so let's show them what amazing GlueArts fans we have! Visit their Facebook page and leave a comment! Let them know GlueArts sent you to say hello! Then come Friday after you've all had a chance to say hi...they're going to give out some goodies! Doesn't that sound fantastic?!!
And don't forget to leave us a comment today for your chance to win some My Little Shoebox Home Tweet Home products and GlueArts!!! It's a win win!!