Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Special Thanks To You!!

Thank You Card
Designer: Patti Milazzo

Supplies: 
Glue Arts:
Glue Glider Pro with
1/4 Perma Tac Cartridge Refill - Pro
3D Combo Pac – U Cut It
Mini Adhesive Squares

My Little Shoebox:
Home Tweet Home Pattern Paper – A Place to Nest, Bird House, Birds of a Feather and Out on a Limb
Home Tweet Home – Journaling Die Cut
Mini Alpha Stickers – Apples



Instructions:
1. Create 5” x 7” landscape card from cardstock. Cut a 5” x 7” piece of Bird House (ledger) paper and adhere to front of card using the Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac Adhesive.
2. Cut a 7” long strip from Birds of a Feather and adhere to center of card. Create a scalloped border from brown dot side and tuck under the top of this strip.
3. Cut a 4” circle from Out on a Limb (green), ink edges, distress and machine stitch around twice. Then adhere it to the center of the border strip.
4. Machine stitch twice around the yellow flower Journal Die Cut and adhere it to the center of the green circle.
5. Use a craft knife or scissors to cut out several flowers and a bird from A Place to Nest pattern paper. Then cut small squares of Glue Arts U-Cut-It Adhesive Foam to adhere to the back of each flower. Position the flowers near the bottom left and the top right of the flower. 

Tip: Try double stacking the cut out flowers using more U-Cut-It Adhesive Foam for extra dimension.

6. Punch 3 small butterflies from Cotton Candy pattern paper, then stack and layer using Glue Arts Mini Adhesive Squares to secure in the center. Use another Mini Square to adhere the butterfly to the card.

7. Apply the Apples Mini Alpha Stickers above the bird’s nest for the card sentiment. Then add glitter glue and small gems for a little extra spark!





As promised we asked another of the My Little Shoebox gals to join us! (and yesterday was her birthday!!!) Today please put your hands together for Shemaine Smith! 


Hi, my name is Shemaine Smith and I am so honored to be a part of the My Little Shoebox Design Team. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be My Little Shoebox's social media/marketing girl and to design with Helen's beautiful collections. I'm married to my best friend and we live in sunny So Cal where I am a stay at home mom to my kids! I am passionate about scrapbooking, creating cards and altered art. I can't say for sure that I have a specific style really since I love shabby chic, clean lines and graphic scrapbooking. In addition to designing for manufacturers, my work can be seen on QVC, HSN and in print publications. I also enjoy teaching Scrapbook Design and You by EK Success for my local Michaels craft store.






Thank you Shemaine for sharing your adorable projects with us today and Happy Belated Birthday to you as well! Be sure to visit Shemaine's blog and leave her a Happy Birthday wish from all of us at GlueArts!   




Today we have fun challenge for you...many of you are new to My Little Shoebox so let's show them what amazing GlueArts fans we have! Visit their Facebook page and leave a comment! Let them know GlueArts sent you to say hello! Then come Friday after you've all had a chance to say hi...they're going to give out some goodies! Doesn't that sound fantastic?!!  


And don't forget to leave us a comment today for your chance to win some My Little Shoebox Home Tweet Home products and GlueArts!!! It's a win win!! 

82 comments:

  1. Awesome projects!! MLS is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cute little loveable projects!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutsie goodness from top to bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the projects...great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More awesome inspiration :) tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute...I just love birds, bird houses and flowers. Can't get enough of them right now. I guess with spring coming in and hearing all the awakening noises outside I can't help but love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inspiration! Your blog ROCKS Glue Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Win/win, love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these projects are so pretty, it makes you want spring and summer, instead of the gloomy and cold day outside right now. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Thank You card! All the elements popped up looks great! Shemaine's creations are adorable!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these beautiful projects really makes me want these products even more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the products and the projects. They inspired me to be crafty today!

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and layout! I have 3 thank you cards I need to make, so this post was well-timed inspiration for me! :-D Thanks for the reminder and some lovely examples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the inspiration today...very nice cards and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute, so perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great projects
    thks 4 the chance

    kelan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for bringing so many fellow scrappers and their cute projects to us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I keep saying how much I love this collection and how much I admire the creativity shown here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects. I like all the little birdies...so fun and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. checked out their page and had to come back and tell you how much I like both blogs/pages thanks again for all the inspiration, now I just need some products to get started. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Shermaine's projects. They all have to do with nature, which I LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE what I'm seeing on this blog!! I am your #500 blog follower! LOL!

    Happy Belated Birthday, Shemaine!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another day of great projects..
    pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love Shemaine's projects...they just scream Spring to me...ready to get out side and do some projects of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Birds, birdhouses & flowers what could be more perfect for spring!! I have spring fever and cant wait to start scrapping about it! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome projects! I love Shemaine! She is a DTmate over at Imaginisce and she is SO sweet and ever so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the projects! What a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful work girls! Love all the fabulous stuff you are doing with the MLS goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love those projects! Such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love looking at your projects! very inspiring!

    veronica1183@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful Projects~ Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing!!! Just wonderful.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. OHHH! What beautiful projects---love the birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you Glue Arts!! I would love love a Glue Glider!! Thanks for all of the inspiration. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. BEAUTIFUL STUFF! I SO LOVE that there are always detailed instructions on your blog!! I think that is just AWESOME!! Thanks for the chance! Have a GREAT Day,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for having us, we love Glue Arts

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am just all a-flutter over these DARLING projects!

    ReplyDelete
  38. love the projects they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great stuff! I love this blog! Happy belated birthday Shermaine! Great projects too!
    Thank you for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I hope I can win-win too. I love how cute MLS Home Tweet Home collection is, what a great combo with your company.

    ReplyDelete
  41. The thank you card is ADORABLE!!! And I loved seeing Shemaine's project over here!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Patti's card is amazingly cute!!!! Love it! Shemaine's work is really great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Those are amazing projects. SUPER CUTE!! I would love to win a Glue Glider Pro. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I LOVE My Little Shoebox! Such darling projects, I must copy them! ;-) Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  45. MLS is amazing! I love everything that they make!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great job on the projects! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like what I see!!! Thanks for the give aways!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Another day full of fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lovely, fun projects!


    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. what fun cards! I need to say "thank you" to a few people, these will be great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such cute projects today...I LOVE them! Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love those cute spring projects, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Those spring inspired papers are so cute and refreshing. Would love to win some along with some Glue Arts products. Thank you for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just love that layout - so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. loving how the GlueArts products just make My Little Shoebox POP!!! Awesome job ladies!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy belated birthday to Shemaine- love your sweet projects especially the card with the bird house and the sweet little bird. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  57. You are correct without a LSS anywhere local, I don't have a chance to see the My Little Shoebox items in person. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow, My Little Shobox and Glue Arts in one package! Now thats a great combination! Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great post and such inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful! Thanks for a fun give away!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great projects!!! I love MLS--though it is one manu I am still in hoarding mode with! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a sweet thank you card! I am loving all the projects that have been shared this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love the spring themes, and all the dear embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your layering added such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love the projects! Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wonderful projects!! I love My Little Shoebox collections..just so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Great projects. Would love to play with MLS papers! Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love you guys! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  69. You find the best most creative women out there! Love todays guest and will certainly be visiting her blog more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love these! You did a terrific job! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete