We've got a little of this and that for you today.
Last week...wow...what an amazing week here on our blog and on our Facebook wall. Thank you to all of our fans who invited their friends to come follow up! And a very warm welcome to all of our new fans. We hope if you have not...you'll sign up to receive our blog emails. This will let you know when the blog is updated! So please sign up! Just takes a click on the left hand side of the blog.
For today we have one more amazing Echo Park Paper Wintertime project to share with you. Designer Patti Milazzo made this Sweet Snowman Topiary (love this!!!)....and we're showing all week some more ideas for using The Girls' Paperie line too!
1. Adhere strips of papers horizontally across card, including punched pink scallop strip.
2. Add UcutIt foam to back of ruler sticker and adhere to top 1/3 of card.
3. Cut scallop circle with Cricut Imagine machine, then emboss with Cuttlebug and Script embossing folder, adhere over sticker, adding pieces of UCutIt foam to part of circle not under ruler sticker.
4. Adhere glitter stickers to circle.
5. Tie bows under buttons with twine, adhere to each end of ruler sticker.
6. Cut flower piece from patterned paper, carefully crumple piece, then adhere to card with Adhesive Squares, add glitter glue to leaf parts of paper piece.
7. Tie bow with seam binding and adhere pearl to center.
For you card
1. Cut diecut scallop from paper, adhere to bottom part of card, then add paper strips to card.
2. Cut another diecut edge from paper, add UCutIt foam to paper, then adhere across bottom of card as shown.
3. Tie bows with twine under buttons and adhere with Adhesive Squares to each end of diecut strip.
4. Cut square of paper, then add UCutIt foam to back, also adding small mini clothes pins to top ends of square.
5. Loop twine under one clothes pin and add pearl to pin as well.
6. Cut out floral piece from paper, crumple carefully and adhere to card with Adhesive Squares, then use glitter glue to add glitter to leaves.
7. Adhere letters to card.
Wow....talk about a truly inspiring post today! Don't you agree??
This last week with Echo Park Paper's Wintertime collection was such a fun week and so perfectly timed with all the snowfalls being reported! We do have one more winner to announce and that is: