Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Say with Flowers!!

It's True!

You can say it with flowers when you use our Accent It All vinyl! No longer are you limited to walls and home decor....but now you can express your creativity with....Flowers!

user posted image
Be Mine
Designer: Leslie Ashe

user posted image


Supplies:

-Glue Arts 3D UCut It foam adhesive

-Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro with Extreme Tac cartridge

-Glue Arts Accent It All Vinyl in red and silver

-black ink
-stamps (American Crafts love line)
-patterned paper (American Crafts love line)
-letter stickers (American Crafts - Thickers)
-chipboard album page (I used a page from a Bo Bunny album)
-heart punch
-black pen
-ruler



Directions:



-using a chipboard album page, cover in pattern paper:


-punch hearts from the Glue Arts red Accent It All vinyl:
user posted image


-arrange them in a flower shape and adhere using Glue Arts 3D UCut It foam (stack 3 rows, making a full flower and slightly bend edge of hearts up, giving them dimension):


-stamp sentiment on Glue Arts silver Accent It All vinyl using black permanent ink (such as Staz on. It dries FAST!):
user posted image


-adhere sentiment to center of flower:
user posted image


-with a ruler and a black pen, draw a line along the edge:
user posted image


and here's a look at what it looks like lying flat (you can see the dimension):
user posted image


it's really easy, it was a fast and fun project and I can't wait to decorate with it!






Tell us....have you ever thought of using our Accent it All Vinyl to  make flowers??? Both Linda and  Leslie show easy ways that you can use our vinyl to say it with flowers!!!


Be sure to leave us a comment today and all week long! We'll announce a random winner next Monday who will win 2 sheets each of our Accent It All Vinyl in Dazzle Red, Tickle Me Pink, Sterling Silver, White Out, Wild Blue Yonder and Plum Crazy!! And to assist your crafting...we'll include our Adhesive Squares which are a must have for every crafter! Simply leave us a comment!

58 comments:

  1. So very beautiful! love the flower! thanks for the instructions as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pop dotted flowers!
    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of making flowers with heart punches...seems so practical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made layered paper flowers this way before. Love the look of the vinyl! Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for the vinyl, I never thought to use it like this.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project!! i am going to make it for my hubby! thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea! No, it's never crossed my mind before. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never thought of using vinyl in this way. do love the flower!
    Carriep

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out so gorgeous! I've never thought of using vinyl to make flowers... but now I can't wait to try it out!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely you can probably do these with flower punch outs also??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't ever used it, but I would love to try it out. These projects look so easy to make. They are very lovely!!! pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool, I had no idea you could punch vinyl! Awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love the look of the vinyl!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool...vinyl!!! Will have to try that out and using the heart punch..Great Card..love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is way to cool...thanks for sharing with us. Now we can punch and punch! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...I love the flower and the whole design! Good job and I love using Glue Arts when making my art projects. You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hadn't thought about using the vinyl for flowers before this week. I think it's a great idea & have enjoyed seeing the projects made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never would have thought of using vinyl this way! Great project, will definitely try.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    moran99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. This would make a great early Valentine gift for lil old me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never in a million years did I think of making 3D flowers with vinyl, just flat wall or window art (though I haven't tried that yet, either)

    ReplyDelete
  21. looks interesting. really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have never used vinyl! Thanks for such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks great. Love the flower idea on a card. Always looking for something different. Have to get into vinyl and create something wonderful.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Holy WOW! Beautiful flower! I did not know you could punch vinyl - nor did I know it would stay bent up. I'd sure love to give it a try! Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this card the way you made the flowers!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. OHHH! LOVE this card--those hearts are soooooo amazing! LOVE that flower:) I didn't know you could punch vinyl! MUST try this:) Thanks for the chance to win!
    sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes, you rocked it with the vinyl!! Would like to try yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have been hesitant to try vinyl, but this gives me inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a clever way to create a flower, using punched hearts! Love the Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great idea. Never would have dreamed this up on my own. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Clever idea! I'm always a fan of heart designs!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a wonderful idea...inspiration is just overflowing at Glue Arts...so luv ur site!

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the way vinyl is making its way into scrapbooking and home decor. it's not just for cheap furniture or car seats anymore. now it has glamour and style!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow that vinyl is awesome! Love what you did with it!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. no, I haven't thought of using vinyl to make flowers or anything on my cards. great idea!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fantastic idea - I definitely need to pullout my punches and give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is a great project! I have never used your vinyl (or any vinyl) to make flowers - never would have thought of it on my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love all the ideas on this blog. The flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'd never have thought to use Accent it All Vinyl for flowers - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Everyone loves to receive flowers. Give loved ones the gift that will last forever and not wilt away in a matter of weeks.
    Flowers

    ReplyDelete