a Day at the Beach!
Right about now that sounds completely blissful!
Sand, seashells, listening to the water rolling in and out.
Pelicans and birds....
Jessica Witty shows today how to incorporate that amazing feeling along with our Glue Arts products to make this beachy card.
Who wouldn't love to receive this card to brighten their day?!!
Day at the Beach
Designer: Jessica Witty
Crop & Glue Ribbon Adhesive
Crop & Glue Adhesive Squares
Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive
3D Combo PacAdhesive
Cardstock - Stampin' Up Papertrey Ink
Chipboard - American Crafts
Slit punch - Stampin' Up
1. Make card from sky cardstock. Adhere strip of navy cardstock with Glue Glider and Perma Tac.
2. Continuously punch strip of ocean cardstock with slit punch to make wave strip; adhere to card using Ribbon Adhesive.
3. Repeat process with white and sky wave strips, adhering both with Ribbon Adhesive.
4. Adhere strip of sand cardstock to bottom section with Glue Glider and Perma Tac.
5. Trim clouds from felt and adhere using Adhesive Squares.*
6. Adhere chipboard using 3D Combo Pac.
Designer Tip - Crop & Glue Adhesive Squares make adhering felt to your projects super easy! Just lay the felt onto the Adhesive Square and press it down with your fingers. Gently pull the felt off and the Adhesive Square will adhere perfectly to the back! Repeat as necessary to apply enough adhesive.
Be sure to take a moment to leave us a comment today! Tell us your favorite beach spot or where you would dream of going....and of course take your Glue Arts products with you!!!
We'll pick a winner to send some of our Glue Arts products to enjoy!!!