Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

It's That Time of Year..

Time to start thinking about decorating for fall and yes...

Halloween!!

Glue Arts has the perfect product to help you decorate in a snap!

Our Car Accents products not only look fantastic on your car but a million (and one!lol) other places in your home!

All this week we'll be sharing ideas for how you can use our Car Accents products to get your home ready for Halloween!!



Boo Candle Holder
Designer: Lindsay Wahl

Black Car Accents
Cricut
Happy Haunting cartridge
vase

Die cut 2 spiderwebs at 4" width, "BOO" at 4" width, 4 spiders at 6" length, 6 spiders at 4" length (I used my Gypsy to get exact measurements). After all pieces have been die cut, cut the spiderwebs in half. Carefully adhere pieces to the vase.




Halloween Window Decor
Designer: Lindsay Wahl

GlueArts Car Accents (various colors)
Cricut
Happy Haunting cartridge

Use your die cut machine and Car Accents to create a spooky holiday display. Die cut sizes will vary based on the dimensions of your window. Be sure the window is clean before adhering the die cut pieces to the glass. Happy Halloween!




Halloween Treat Jar
Designer: Julia Sandvoss
Glue Arts Car Accents Black Out
Cricut Expression
Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge

Use your Cricut and cut our the skeleton. Apply to glass jar. Fill with colored beans or rocks...skulls, bugs...then tuck in some scary finger suckers! Or add a battery operated flicker candle!


Halloween Wall Decor
Designer: Julia Sandvoss

Glue Arts Car Accents Black Out
Glue Arts Mini Adhesive Squares
Cricut Expression
Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge
Colored Gems

Use your Cricut and cut out the crows and cat. Tuck around your home. If you have a room with a chair rail...have them "sit" on the rail. Add then above photos too.  Add some colored gems for eyes...green and red will have them looking a bit spooky!  




Halloween Mirror with Eyes
Designer: Julia Sandvoss


Glue Arts Car Accents Black Out and Pumpkin Patch
Cricut Expresssion
Cricut October 31st Cartridge

Use your Cricut and cut out a set of eyes. Select a mirror or even picture in your home to add the eyes onto and then finish up with some cobwebs for a very spooky mirror that looks back at you!!


Halloween Bucket
Designer: Linda Albrecht

Car Accents- Blackout, Pumpkin Patch, Plum Crazy, White Out
Green gems
AccuCut die

Most of my pieces were hand cut other than the stars. I stamped the "KING" letters on the pumpkin's crown with Black StazOn ink.


So how's that for some fun Halloween decor ideas using our fabulous and scary Car Accents?!!! We know now that you're itching for some for your own so you can turn around and make some of these for your home for Halloween! So leave us a comment! We'll pick a winner next Monday who will win an assortment of our Car Accents including our two newest colors Pumpkin Patch and Apple Cider!

And in honor of October being National Breast Cancer Awareness month we will be celebrating with specials for you all month long. Last Friday we kicked off our special with our New Car Accents. Simply place an order today through this Thursday and you'll receive 15% off our Car Accents products (using code BCD15) and FREE SHIPPING!! Plus Glue Arts will donate an additional 5% of your order sale to the Susan G Komen Foundation. Each week we'll highlight a new product for you to purchase at this specials savings.

And we'll tuck into every order a special Glue Arts Car Accent Breast Cancer Ribbon! We're all Pros for the Cure!!
 

See you Wednesday with more ideas using our Car Accents products!!!

45 comments:

  1. LOVE the Decor!!!! I'm seriously going to decorate my mirror... I just need to sneak out and buy October 31 today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mirror project is really "spooky" Gotta get some vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Halloween projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that? I can totally see lots of eyeballs looking out of my front windows! Thank you!

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post for fab decorations;) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooktacular decorations!

    Carol B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very spooktacular!! ♥ it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great ideas. I need to do something on my BIG front window. This would be perfect!!! Thanks for sharing the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halloween is my favorite for decorating!!!! How awesome would it be to make those decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love that candle holder! Vinyl is such a fun way to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the decorations!! So many great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been dying to win some Car Accents. Great projects, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute ideas! I love Halloween. I can't wait to get my decorations up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the decorations! What great ideas! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such awesome and creative ideas. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to try to make the spiderwebs and spiders. I have a clear candle holder just like that! I love your new products and can't wait to place my 1st order!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all those ideas!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not usually a Halloween decorator, but this would definitely change my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SuperCute projects! Would love to try these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What cute decorations. I think the bucket is my favorite though. We don't do a lot of scary halloween decorating here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so cute, wish I had more time, between work and school.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How fun, the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh! What great projects. I have a metal tub just like that one--well similar and would love to decorate it just like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great ideas. Particularly love the bucket with the cat. The eyes on the mirror are fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so new to this amazing fantasy land of sb and paper crafting: and just found your site. I am in love with ALL things Glue Arts as of ..... NOW

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the decorations. Need to find some to this car accents.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Left comment yesterday, going to try to leave one every day. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!! I love decorating for Halloween. These ideas are Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These look like very fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Way to be creative people!! There is nothing you can not do with Car Accents! I believe it is even better than duct tape!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love all these projects and products. I am having my annual crafty Halloween party and would love to win all this good stuff. Thanks so much for the chance to win and Hi to the sweet Glue Girl that we met at Mall of America during Scrapfest.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm Excited to try these projects out!

    ReplyDelete
  33. good morning from maryland! i love the lil black cat decoration!
    thank you for sharing everyone's great ideas!
    marie sierra
    mea57_98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. All the projects are so creative and inspiring. Lovin all the Halloween ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great spooky projects, thanks for sharing. I have been wanting to craft with this and my cricut for ages now.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the decorations. I've been wanting to make my own crafts but.....maybe this year

    ReplyDelete