What a week it has been for us!
We hope you've enjoyed our week with Echo Park Paper as much as we have enjoyed creating projects for you!!
We're wrapping up our week today with a sweet, treat container by Designer Linda Albrecht, a special keepsake box for photos to treasure by Designer Lesley Langdon. Linda's spooky door hanger that will seriously have you unsure whether to enter!!lol
We always have some "special" little trick or treaters that stop by our house, so every year I try to put together something extra for them.
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro
Glue Arts Perma Tac Adhesive
Glue Arts 3D Foam Blanks
Echo Park "Happy Halloween" papers- Magic Stripes. Spider Web, Haunted House
Echo Park "Happy Halloween" Elements stickers
Blank chipboard sheet
Chipboard circle frame
Orange and Lime Green Glitter
1. Use a die cutting machine for the container, cutting one chipboard piece and one striped patterned paper piece then adhere the paper to the chipboard with Perma Tac Adhesive. Fold on the creased lines provided by the die cut then adhere container edges together.
2. Cut a 1 1/2" strip of orange dotted paper then adhere it to the bottom of the container.
3. Use the Glue Arts Perma Tac to run a line of adhesive along the bottom edge of the orange paper then sprinkle with green glitter, press the glitter into the adhesive with your finger, then shake of excess.
4. Apply the green border sticker along the top edge of the container.
5. Apply the round sticker to a small scrap of paper. Apply orange glitter to the chipboard circle frame then adhere it to the round sticker.
6. Cut two 3/4" x 12" strips of black spider web paper then make folds at 3/4" intervals to form pleats then adhere the pleated paper to the backside of the chipboard circle piece.
7. Adhere the completed chipboard piece to the front top right corner of the container using 3D Foam Blanks.
8. Adhere the rhinestone button to the handle then fill your container with treats!