Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boo To You!!!

Boo To You!!


Did we scare you?


We bet not! After all these home decor projects we have been sharing all week tend not too be too scary. However they are quite amazing wouldn't you agree?!

Today Designers Leslie Ashe and Danielle Flanders wow us with two ways to decorate your house with Echo Park Paper's Happy Halloween!! Take a look!!



BOO Happy Halloween Frame
Designer: Leslie Ashe


Supplies:
Echo Park:
Halloween Border Strip

Glue Arts:
Glue Glider Pro High Tac Adhesive


other: frame, paint, ribbons

Instructions:
1. Paint small frame black (I found this one at an antique shop)
2. Frame around Echo Park's Border paper (I wanted the witch's feet and happy halloween to show)
3. With a scallop border punch, punch the opposite side of the border paper (purple) and place slightly under and above words
4. Tie with ribbons on side







Boo To You Home Decor
Designer: Danielle Flanders
 Supplies:
Glue Arts Perma Tac and Glue Glider
Echo Park Happy Halloween line of stickers and papers
Melissa Frances resin key hole and pearls
Wrights plaid ribbon
Scalloped chipboard
Jump rings
Large chipboard alpha to spell "Boo" (I used Cosmo Cricket Buck Naked alpha)
Graphite Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels


Instructions:
1. Hook 4 scalloped chipboard pieces (5" x 4" each) together with jump rings. Paint all pages white, allowing some of the chipboard to show through for a weathered look.
2. Spray chipboard letters with Graphite Glimmer Mist. Let dry.
3. On the first chipboard piece, cut patterned paper (Costume Party paper) 3 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" high . Cut moon sticker in half and adhere. Tie ribbon onto chipboard B. Adhere. Apply star stickers and pearls.
4. On the second chipboard piece, cut web sticker 4" long. Adhere. Cut patterned paper (Costume Party - back side) 4". Adhere. Spray chipboard O with Graphite Glimmer Mist. Let dry. Adhere. Attach resin key hole over top of the O. Adhere Oct. 31 sticker and a star sticker and pearl. Adhere bat sticker to O.
5. On the third chipboard piece, adhere Happy Halloween sticker in center. Spray small O with Graphite Glimmer Mist. Attach a small piece of ribbon through the button holes. Adhere to page.
6. On the last chipboard page, adhere Echo Park alpha stickers to spell "to you". Adhere star stickers and pearls. Punch a large star from Bat Festival paper and dress up with a star sticker and pearl also. Adhere.






Would you like to win the Echo Park Paper Happy Halloween line AND a Glue Glider Pro so that you can make these projects? Then leave a comment and we'll pick a random winner from this week's comments to win a Glue Glider Pro, refill of your choice, our New 3D Combo Pac and yes there's more...our New Extreme Adhesive Squares. Now that's one spooktacular prize!!!




As mentioned all month long we're honoring October being National Breast Cancer Awareness month we will be celebrating with specials for you all month long. Simply place an order today through tomorrow and you'll receive 15% off all of our  Extreme Adhesive products (using code BCD15) and FREE SHIPPING!! Plus Glue Arts will donate an additional 5% of your order sale to the Susan G Komen Foundation. Each week we'll highlight a new product for you to purchase at this specials savings.

And we'll tuck into every order a special Glue Arts Car Accent Breast Cancer Ribbon! We're all Pros for the Cure!!

Be sure to leave a comment to win!!

68 comments:

  1. These are fabtastic. LOVE them. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each day gets better than the next!!! Love Boo To You! Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are so Cool, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love them both!

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally cute are these projects? I love the witches feet with the black tulle and Danielle's book is amazing!!! Fabulous ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love their designs and my glue glider pro. With as much as my glider I would love to win the refills. I had 2 different Cheetahs and never was happy with them (very difficult to use). So please enter me in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Creative--love the witchy feet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all of the projects! That Echo Park Paper ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it great projects, great paper and of course the fabulous glue glider.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these projects are so cute and I'm so excited that they **appear** to be easy to make!! I have all of the supplies already! Thanks GA for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are great projects. I love the Halloween collection from Echo Park!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! The projects that you come up with get better and better every day!! I absolutely LOVE both of these signs! Thank you for sharing and for the chance to win some great goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am always wondering what delights I will find when I call in here and each day they get better and better. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful ideas and inspiration.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Danielle's work!! Both projects are cute though!! Echo Park's Halloween line is super cute too...but it is still the Glue Glider pro that I am drooling over!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. In all honesty, Halloween has historically not been my favorite holiday but this year, seeing the projects like you have here make me like it *much* more than I ever have! Thanks for the autumn boost of fun! (And for the chance to win!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very fun projects! Love those Witchy legs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the projects! Makes me wanna make more stuff for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these gorgeous Halloween ideas!!! What a fabulous way to decorate your house :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesomely spooky ideas!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both projects are great. Love the ideas. And you are making me crave the prize. Thank you, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such talented ladies! Love all the ideas and the instructions to go with :) Simply "Boo"tiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what awesome projects....love these!!! Such talented ladies!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving all of the designs, what great art. Thanks for sharing and thanks to Glue art and Echo Park.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love these! All of your Halloween projects rock!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOOOOVVVVEEEE these projects!!!! They are soooo cute!!! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGoodness....you guys are killin' me with all this cuteness! Oh, I wish there were more hours in the day so I could attmept to recreate at least a few of these gorgeous projects! Love'Em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute, cute, cute projects! I'm so in love with this line.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  28. Man I really wish I had a place to display all these great projects.

    One of these days I will be settled again.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both are cute projects. I especially like the "Boo to you" scalloped chipbloard.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the Boo to you project and can't wait to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such cute things to put up for Halloween. Love that Boo to you one at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH MY!! This is such a cute album!! What a great set of projects this week! LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I especially like the Halloween frame! Wonderful papers and texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. BOO TO YOU is such a simple but striking decor item to make and share. THANK YOU for the idea and inspiration!! Love my Glue Glider, but need refills! This would be a BOO-tiful gift to receive!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great Halloween ideas! Thanks for sharing them.

    Carol B

    ReplyDelete
  36. What wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great projects...Love the paper and colors. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I wish that I thought of these... Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to win!! Thanks for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nice candy....love the witches!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. These projects are amazing - I am feeling so inspired!! Thank you to the wonderful designers and to Glue Arts for featuring them!

    ReplyDelete
  42. That is a great idea for the scalloped chipboard! Hmmmm...now I have to start thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  43. Those witches legs are a hoot. Boo album is charming. Nope, not scared at all. Just delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Delightful projects!!! Great post today, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are just too cute! The witches legs made me smile! I just loved the "BOO". Thanks for the "know how" so I can make them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  46. These projects are both so cute! I love the papers! Thank you for inspiring and including the how-to's

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great projects! The papers are great!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  48. this is something different...unique project.

    ReplyDelete
  49. These are fantastic. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  50. These projects are soo awesome!! Thanks for sharing! Great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awesome projects. I love the use of the raw chip board! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great projects!! Just what I need---as I was setting out my fall decorations--I thought--I need some more things in different heights and was debating what to make! Now I have some ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very cute projects! So glad I found this web-site!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love both project! EPP and Glue Arts are perfect combination! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. 2 more absolutely adorable projects!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  56. Very creative projects! And two very creative ladies! I love the paper too! Thanks for the ideas and the great site!

    ReplyDelete
  57. lovin' all these cute home decor items! those witchy stockings are adorable! Thanks for the opportunity to win some Glue Arts products!

    ReplyDelete
  58. WOW! So many great ideas! Love my Pro-Glider, use it for everything.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete