Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We're Stepping Out In Style Today...With InStyle!

That's right!


We are stepping out again in style 

today with 

InStyle Stamps!

Love how those words played right with Instyle's name!!lol 

Designer Carole Janson offers two fun cards using InStyle Stamps, Glue Arts adhesives and a great stylized look that will have you running to make these cards!!

And how sweet would the "Dress Up" card be for a sweet birthday card invite to of course Dress Up! There are unlimited ways to use these stamps as the Designers have shown!









Dress Up Card
Designer: Carole Janson


Supplies:


Stamps- Instyle (Purse), Instyle (Cute Boots)
Adhesives- Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac, 3D combo Pack,
Ink- Stazon
paper- Crate Paper (Paper Doll)
Stamp pens
Gems
cardstock- white



Instructions for Dress Up Card:


1. Trim a piece of pattern paper 9.5 x 4 inch and fold in half, trim the edges with black ink.
2. Trim a piece of pattern paper 3.5 x 3.5 inch and stick to the centre of the card with Perma Tac.
3. Trim a 3rd piece of pattern paper 3 x 1 inch and stick to the centre of the card with Perma Tac.
4. Cut out some fun flowers from the pattern paper and using the 3D combo stickers stick the flowers to the top left and bottom right of the card.
5. Add a scallop border to the bottom of the card, with a sticker or create you own and stick with Perma Tac.
6. Stamp out the Instyle Stamp (Purse) twice onto white cardstock, then cut out pieces from one of the purses and colour in with your special ink pens, then layer over the 1st Purse with the Combo Stickers.
7. Then stick purse to the card using the 3D Combo Stickers, and then adhere the purse onto the card also with the 3D Combo stickers.
8. Add gems to the flowers and a title.








Step on In Card
Designer: Carole Janson


Instructions for Step on In Card:

1. Trim a piece of pattern paper 10 x 4.5 inch and fold in half, trim the edges with black ink.
2. Trim a piece of pattern paper 5 x 2.5 inch and stick to down the right hand side of the card with Perma Tac and stick a scalloped border down the left hand side.
3. Cut out some fun flowers from the pattern paper and stick to the bottom left side of the card with Perma Tac.
4. Stamp out the Instyle Stamp (Boot) twice onto the same pattern paper, then cut out the front Boot (Left Side) which you will then layer over the 1st Boot with the 3D Combo Stickers.
5. Then stick the Boots onto the the Right Hand side of the card using the 3D Combo Stickers.
6. Add detail to the boot, with some dimensional paint and a flower.
7. Add title.





Today makes your third opportunity to leave a comment and be entered to win a Prize Package from Glue Arts! 


We'll send the winner a Glue Glider Pro, refill of their choice, some of our NEW Extreme Adhesive and our Black and NEW Orange Car Accents!! 


How's that for a fun prize?


Leave a comment and let us know!!!

76 comments:

  1. How cute are these cards!! Those boots are made for walkin'!!!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D effect on everything. Gives it a fun feel to go with the fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE those cards!!! You already know how much I love the boots) thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun prize?!? It's a fabulous prize! Thanks so much for the chance! LOVE the cards - they too are fabulous! So much dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cards! The boots are soooo cute! And the purse is fun! Thanks for sharing this great company!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! These stamps are fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are made for walkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those boots are fab! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those cards!! They are such cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute cards! Thank you for a chance to win!

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! These are my favorite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are the cutest. I do love the stamps and the colors are so vibrant. Thanks for the chance to win. Love your products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards go right to a girls heart....shoes and purses. Amazing Cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh! The cards are so adorable. Great colors and just love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY--these are so fun! LOOOOOOOOOVE anything with purses and shoes:) I just love all the creations shared this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. More fabulous cards - thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on the cards, Carole! Those Crate papers are just awesome and go so perfectly with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cards, and thanks for another chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gteat cards---just love those boots! Thanks for sharing and giving us another opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these creative cards! Thanks for another chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You guys can really come up with some creative ideas using the boot and purse stamp! The cards look great.
    Hazel
    hdhall6002atsbcglobaldotnet

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to win a refill I have my pretty gun all java and tea out lol with rub on and it's handy dandy for travel I like that the cartrdige won't dry out because you can put it inside.. Yay Glue Glider.
    Love that paper doll line

    ReplyDelete
  23. great cards!! I would love to win this awesome prize package.

    ReplyDelete
  24. CUTE cards!! What a fabulous prize! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Card!! Thanks for the chance at a great prize pkg!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those cards are soooo adorable! Love them!!!! And what an awesome prize package!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have been wanting one of these glue guns badly! I see them in use all of the time on the blogs and videos that I watch. I sure could use it for all the Christmas gifts I am making this year.
    Theresa99 :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness I love the boots!!! so cute!!! And great prize package! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is wonderful to be able to give such fantastic items away. I would be using stuff on Christmas cards n such. Thanks
    Lovelykay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE those cards!!! thanks for a chance to win.

    shelley

    lostnwa98 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. cute cards!!! thanks for the chance to win!
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great cards!! thanks for the chance to win a great prize package!
    Mary K

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just LOVE those pink boots! I had a pair just like them when I was in 7th grade...sooooo, HIP!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am such a handbag girl...... =] that card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cute cards. Thanks for the instructions and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just ran out of adhesive for my glue glider pro last night! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love my glue glider pro...stocking up this weekend on refills for a 3 day crop that I am attending next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome card - and awesome giveway! Love my Glue Glider Pro - currently negotiating a huge bulk order of refills with one of my favourite online suppliers here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the colors on these cards! They are just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such fun cards... Love the bright colors. Thanks for the chance to win. Love Glue Arts

    erika.seever@klrd.ks.gov

    ReplyDelete
  41. The cards are cute! Thanks for the chance to win the prize package!
    whineybuttfalk47@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Adorable cards! love the boots and purse!

    ReplyDelete
  43. LOVE the extreme ones! They sound awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  44. Those boots are too cool! I wish I had some in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the cards! I really wanna win :) I have never tried your products before but hear good things!

    phenis2031(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. So gorgeous! I so need your products!!

    mjmarmo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great cards and fabulous prize.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love these cards and love that give-away.
    Orange and black are my daughter's high school colors, so we can use those car accents ALL the time! I see cheerleader decals in our future!

    ReplyDelete
  49. These are super cute cards...and I sure could use those adhesives squares! Thanks for the chance to win! LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh, would I ever love to win some of that. I need some very much. Thanks for giving me a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Those are cute cards!! I would love to win some adhesvie.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Those cards are just BEYOND adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. really neat cards. Never used any of these products so it would be great to get some to try. I seen this posted on a blog and figured I would hop over. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the cards, the boots especially!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Adorable cards and perfect instructions. Thank you for such awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great cards and amazing giveaway! Met you at ScrapFest! Thanks for the cute button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Adorable! And perfect stamps for the teen set.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Those cards are great! I have a Glue Glider Pro that I bought a few weeks ago but it's empty! That's a darn shame; I need refills. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Cute cards, great giveaway. Thanks for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Cute cards! Thanks for the chance to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Adorable cards, love those boots! Thanks for the chance to win.

    Carol B

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would love to win a glue glider pro. I have arthritis and a ATG gun is to heavy. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  64. These cards are adorable....love how everything pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great cards. Paper piecing the images makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great cards! Love the bold colors!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a fun use of these stamps - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. cute boots stamp! My 11 yr old daughter totally wants to use the purse one.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Gorgeous cards and I can think of a tonne of teenage cards that I make that these images would suit. Thanks for the inspiration as well as the chance to win your products.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  70. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  71. How cute are those stamps and cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Such dainty cards!!! oh,my...I love the boots and purse stamps. Thank you for all the inspiration.
    syeda
    syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete