Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

We Are Blog Hopping!!

That's right!

We are so excited to announce our first ever Glue Arts Blog Hop!

Why a blog hop you ask? {even if you didn't...we'll share!} We have a big announcement to tell you about and thought a fun blog hop is in order!

Today's hop is to announce and share with you our four...yes 4 new incredibly talented Designers who are joining the Glue Arts Glue Girls Design Team!

And we know that there are many of you out there that would love to work with our team...so please send us a note of interest to Gluegirl@gluearts.com. We'll be selecting designers to guest design with the Glue Girls in the upcoming months.

So to share our fun news we decided what better way to welcome our newest Designers than a Blog Hop AND a Giveaway.

New Designers AND a chance to win Glue Arts products...are you ready?

Here's how it works:

You'll start here at the Glue Arts Blog and then hop to the next Glue Girls Blog. She'll then pass along to you the next blog you'll hop too! But at each blog stop we're going to give you a chance to win our Best Selling Product....our
and along with our Pro how about we'll even let you chose the refill of your choice!! 


And if you want an additional chance to win a Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, a refill of your choice and our new 

 


Extreme Adhesive Squares...here's what you can do! Email to us at Gluegirl@gluearts.com the names of the FOUR new Glue Arts Designers

If you really really want to win some products....here's how you can gain a second entry....sign up to follow us on Facebook! Already following us on Facebook? Then refer a friend. Have your friend post on our Facebook Fan page that you referred them and we'll give you another entry and one for your friend as well!

Sound good! 
Well get your legs warmed up and we will send you hopping to




And just in case here's a list of the blogs you will be hopping to:


46 comments:

  1. I love Blog Hops....so much fun and lots of inspriation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog ... and your product. I would so love to win a sample. I still have not found the perfect adhesive for my crafting projects. They either don't hold well, or the runner types get tangled and break, or they run out too quickly for the price I pay. Hoping to get a chance to try Gluearts and solve my crafting dilemmas. Thanks so much for the chance to win on this hop. And I am now a follower and a facebook fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog Hops are always so much fun..you get to meet so many new and talented ladies!!!! I am in desperate need of a new adhesive!!!! I have to try you out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Glue Glider Pro, can't say enough great things about it. Wonderful product

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the hop! Great that you're giving another chance to win some of your fabulous adhesive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog. Love the Glue Glider Pro - just purchased one at the CK show in Charlotte, NC in August - Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love blog hops. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog after buying my first ever Glue Arts product! So far I am happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love hops...can't wait to see what all these talented DT members have created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already follow some of these designers and love a new blog. I need Glue Arts since I am a mess with a glue stick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am off an hopping, love your blog and Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like fun...can't wait so meet the new DT members!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a fun hop! Thanks to Jess for inviting me along...
    happy hoppin'
    alecia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog. Hopping away now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many talented ladies on the Glue Arts team. Congrats to the new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love blog hops! going to get hopping right now! congrats to new glue girls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Had a lot of fun hopping, just finished, and seeing the great inspiration! Thanks!
    I noticed comments weren't posting there at the end, though, not sure why... did try to leave one at every stop. Also counted 5 new designers, oops! have to figure out how I had 1 extra, lol!
    thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great opportunity to win! I just completed the blog hop and am now all inspired! It was fun meeting the new Glue Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just finished blog hopping and want to say thanks! Had a great time looking at all the fabulous projects and layouts created by the DT with your wonderful product!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cool - I am off to start hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finished hopping....wonderful projects and inspriation. Absolutely amazing projects and a great way to show off the glue glider pro. Thanks for the chance to win and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your product and am hoping to get me one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. HOOOOOOOOORAY for a blog hop!! I just found this blog--and I'm already RSS feeding:) LOVE IT! Thanks for all the chances to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love blog hops, can't wait to see all the nifty creations along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love blog hops! This is the 3rd one I'm hoping today (including one with 43 blogs on it)! I have been a Facebook Fan for quite some time so I shared your blog on my page! On with the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great hop! Congrats to all the new girls! I follow you guys on Facebook too, and love your updates

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well, I left a comment, but it did not go through. Trying again! Loved all the blogs' projects. Loved the different ideas in using the different types of glues.

    ReplyDelete
  28. looking forward to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just been to your fb page! And now off to hop...
    Love blog hops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I had a blast looking at all of the design teams talents! And while I already own the Glue Glider Pro...I've become a fan on facebook to be entered to win another one! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love doing blog hops Such a great way to see new designs and ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Found you through a facebook post and now I am a FB fan too! Thanks, Pinky, for the referral!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Signing up for your Blog!! I can always use more adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ohh I love blog hops! I found you on facebook and realized you were doing a blog hop! Awesome.. should be fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow... What an amazing group of talent. So much inspiration. Thanks so much for this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have also become a follower on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the fun, i'm off to hop.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Off to hop! Thanks for such a great give away!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am blog hopping away...and I'm glad you continue to have new products.

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW...Unibind sent me your way...thanks for a chance to win! I am always looking for new product and new bog sites.

    ReplyDelete
  41. i emailed with the four new members cause i want it!!! it is #1 on my wishlist for my bday an it is coming up in october!!! :) fingers are crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete