So grab your cutest boots, favorite purse and grab some friends! Because we're going out tonight!! That's exactly what we feel like doing after seeing Leslie Ashe's fun Girl's Night Out card she made using the Instyle Stamp purse stamp!!
Designer Cheri Wenger offers a step by step tutorial for how to use the beautiful Japanese Lantern stamp...to perfectly finish off our fun Instyle Stamp week!
Friend Good! Card
Designer: Leslie Ashe
Supplies: Glue Arts: 3D Adhesive Combo Pack, Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac, Ribbon Adhesive, Extreme Micro Squares. Cardstock: Bazzill Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin Studio Tag: Elle's Studio (friend) Letters: Doodlebug Design Buttons: Jenni Bowlin Studio Flower: Making Memories Die Cut: Creative Imaginations Pen: Uniball Signo (silver), Zig Writer (silver) Ribbon: American Crafts Instructions: 1) Cut black cardstock 6x6 inches, fold & score place circle die cut on patterned paper, cut out, glue on black cardstock. 2) Stamp on paper. Add dimension by using a pen to outline stamp. 3) Tie ribbon around "friend" tag. Place tag to the bottom right of card. 4) Put purse stamped image to the left. 5) Add "good" under using buttons as o's. 6) Add extra silver dots around the circle.
Forrest Golden Lantern Card
Designer: Cheri Wenger
Cardstock: Bo Bunny (Olivia Collection Nectar 12 x 12 reverse side CS); The Paper Co. (Ivory CS)
Paper: K&Co. (Jubilee Magenta Accents)
Adhesives: Glue Arts (Glue Glider™ Pro with High Tac Adhesive and mini adhesive squares)
Ribbon: Michaels' Home & More Classic Collection (gold metallic)
Stamps: In Style Stamps (Lantern); verse: Stampin’ Up!® (Sincere Salutations)
Tools: Stampin’ Up! (Heat Embossing Tool and Embossing Buddy)
Brads: Stampin’ Up! (Fire Square Brads)
Scissors & cutting knife with mat
scrap paper (for applying glue to cut patterned pieces)
1. Trim and fold ivory Cardstock (CS) to 5.5" x 4.25".
2. Trim burgandy PP to 4" x 5.25" and attach to card using high tac adhesive.
3. Rub embossing buddy over burgandy PP and stamp one lantern slightly down on sheet in VersaMark ink and add line on top using VersaMarker. Stamp second lantern next to it. Apply gold embossing powder, heat set and trim around both lanterns using pointy scissors or a cutting knife with mat. (You can use multiple patterned papers for a more colorful card).
4. Trim Ivory patterned CS to 3.75" x 4.75". Punch right edge with border punch.
5. Wrap 13" piece of gold ribbon around right side of panel. Apply high tac adhesive to back side with Glue Glider™ Pro and attach to card front. Leave ribbons loose for now.
6. Use scrap paper to place lanterns face down. Hold and careful run Pro over top to apply high tac adhesive to back side. Position on top card layer.
7. Rub embossing buddy over cardstock, stamp with VersaMark ink, and heat emboss verse in gold.
8. Roll and loop ribbons as shown and tac in place usisng mini adhesive squares.
Open card and lie flat. Make small slit through ribbon where you want to insert the brads. Fasten in back and trim ends of ribbon.
Forrest Get Well Card
Designer: Cheri Wenger
Supplies for Cardstock: Win Papers (tangerine); Core'dinations (ivory); Bazzill Basics (Blue); Cosmo Cricket (Earth Love) Adhesives: Glue Ars (Glue Glider™ Pro with High Tac Adhesive*) *Note: You can create dimension by using raise n's or dbl. sided foam adhesive from Glue Arts 3D adhesive pack to raise up patterned pieces! Ribbon: Spool o'Ribbon (Brown) Markers/Inks: Stampin’ Up!® (Chocoloate Chip/Green Galore) - or brown & green marker of choice Punches: Stampin’ Up!® (Scallop Trim Border) Stamps: In Style Stamps (Framed Bird); verse: Stampin’ Up!® (Sincere Salutations) Scissors or cutting knife with mat scrap paper (for applying glue to cut patterned pieces) Instructions: 1. Trim and fold tangerine Cardstock (CS) from 11" x 4.25" to 5.5" x 4.25". 2. Trim the scattered flower Patterned Paper (PP) to 2.5" x 4" and Brown PP to 2.75" x 4" 3. Punch border strip from Ivory CS and trim to 4" length. Attach to right edge of brown PP with Glue Glider™ Pro. Attach patterned papers onto card front. 4. Stamp Get Well Verse onto Ivory CS and layer as shown with solid and PP. Tip: To adhere small paper pieces, use scrap paper and roll high tack adhesive onto back side. Fold over or toss away scrap paper to avoid getting it on project. Set this aside for now. 5. Stamp Framed Bird stamp in brown ink onto Patterned Papers of choice. 6. Trim around outer frame of blue CS and color hill in green and lines in brown. 7. Cut around stamping on PP sheets and attach pieces with high tac adhesive. *Note: You can create dimension by using raise n's or dbl. sided foam adhesive from Glue Arts 3D adhesive pack to raise up patterned pieces! 8. Tie bow around left side using brown ribbon to complete the card.
So how did you enjoy this week of Glue Arts and Instyle Stamps? We'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! And today is the final day to leave a comment to enter to win our Prize Package!!
We're giving away a Glue Glider Pro, refill of your choice, some of our new Extreme Adhesive and Black and Orange Car Accents just in time for Halloween!!
We'll announce the winner on Monday so be sure to take a moment to post a comment because we know YOU want to win!!