September 8th to be exact and Labor Day has come and gone along with summer.
September means back to packing lunches, homework, rides on the noisy school bus and endless loads of laundry!lol
We've got a craft today by Designer Sherry Wright that is the perfect gift for a teacher, librarian, secretary....office assist...you name it.
Back to School Tin & Card Set
Designer: Sherry Wright
Glue Arts Pro Glider (Fabri-Tac &; Perma-Tac) adhesive cartridges
Glue Arts 3-d combo pack
Glue Arts ribbon adhesive
Glue Arts Extreme adhesive
October Afternoon papers and stickers
button and blue jean material
1. Cut two 5"x12" pieces of red dot paper. Apply Extreme Adhesive to outside of lunchbox and adhere paper all around. **This works wonderfully, better then decoupage.
2. Take handle off top, trace top onto paper, cut out and adhere with Extreme adhesive. Put handle back on.
3. Adhere (with Perma-Tac) die cuts, flowers. Adhere ribbon around bottom using ribbon adhesive.
4. Make bluejean flower by tearing a strip of old bluejeans. Using Fabri-Tac roll into flower shape, heat with embossing gun, and adhere to bow.
** Add school supplies to lunchbox as a gift for teacher.
1. Cut a 5 1/4" x 10 1/2" piece of cardstock, score and fold to make a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" card.
2. Cut a 5"x5" piece of red dot paper and adhere to card center (using Perma-Tac).
3. Cut two pieces of coordinating paper and adhere to card center.
4. Using Fabri-Tac adhere torn bluejean strips above and below papers.
5. Adhere "Back to School" cut out using 3-d foam from combo pack.
6. Tie twine around card and add button (adhere with Extreme adhesive).
Designer Tip: The Extreme adhesive worked SO well for adhering to the metal.
Be sure to tune in this Friday for a BIG announcement and a chance for you to win! It's going to be one amazing day!!!
If you would please take a moment today and be our friend on Facebook and sign up to receive our blog email updates! Just click on the links on the left to go to our Facebook page and enter your email to receive our blog emails!!
See you Friday!!!!