Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is no flower prettier than one made with Glue Arts new Fabric Bond.
I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
One of these quotes may not be found on the internet when you search for quotes about flowers...but it is now!lol Glue Arts new release of our Fabric Bond adhesive makes even those most unpoetic person feel like spouting a prose or two. And seeing these sweet aprons and flowers made by designer Jessica Barnett we think will inspire you to create something equally creative and beautiful to look at!
Flower Apron Project
Designer: Jessica Barnett
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro and Fabric Bond adhesive refill
Alterable Apron (or black fabric, sewing machine and apron pattern)
Three colors of fat quarters or fabric scraps for flowers and leaves
Large buttons or flower centers
1. If you are making your own apron, follow the pattern instructions and sew it first.
2. The flower accents were made using this tutorial and five petals instead of six. The large flower was made using six inch squares, and the small flowers were made using five inch squares. The leaves were made using one six inch square each.
3. Using the Glue Glider Pro and fabric adhesive, attach the trim to the apron and iron on.
4. Use the Glue Glider Pro and fabric adhesive to attach the flowers and leaves to a bottom corner of the apron.
5. Use the needle and black thread to attach the flower centers or buttons to the apron.
To help you with all your creating and allow you to make this sweet project....leave us a comment today! Tell us...what is your favorite flower, favorite Glue Arts adhesive or what you would like to make! We'll send out a winner a Glue Glider Pro, our new Fabric Bond adhesive AND our some of our new Extreme Adhesive too!
We'll post a winner on Friday so be sure to leave a comment!