Can we first today say thank you!
We were so happy to see so many of you join us this weekend for the kick off of the Glue Arts blog! We know this past weekend is typically a busy one for families so thanks for taking the time to pop in and sign up!
We also appreciated all the comments left too and have many plans for the Glue Arts blog!
We'd like to kick off the week sharing some projects the Glue Arts designers have been busy making for our CHA book. We thought...let's show them to our readers too! Our first project is made by Glue Arts Designer Dee Gallimore-Perry. Dee shows off three of our adhesive products in her card!
Back to School Card
Designer: Dee Gallimore-Perry
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares (large & small)
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Squares
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro – Repositionable
Glue Arts 3D Combo Pac (Raisn’s 3/8” Adhesive Squares & U Cut It 1/8” 3D Adhesive Foam)
Cardstock: Wild Berry Red Dot Double Dot by BoBunny
Patterned papers: Block Party Stripe/Block Party Shindig by BoBunny
Journaling block (used for scalloped border) Noteworthy Party Notes by BoBunny
Buttons: Block Party Buttons & Bling by BoBunny
Chipboard: Block Party 12” Chipboard by BoBunny
Other: Paper clips, binder clip, thin jute, computer font, and corkboard
1. Cut a rectangle from Wild Berry Red Dot Cardstock to 6” X 9”. Fold in half. Score.
2. Trim scalloped border from Noteworthy Party Notes to 6”. Mount to right side of card.
3. Cut a rectangle from Block Party Stripe patterned paper to 4” X 6”. Mount to card front.
4. Cut a thin piece of corkboard to 2-1/2” X 4”. Attach binder clip to top. Mount cork to card front using Extreme Adhesive Squares.
8. Using a computer font, print the sentiment onto Block Party Shindig patterned paper (looks like child’s school notebook paper).
9. Trim the sentiment to 1-3/4” X 3” and clip to the corkboard as shown.
10. Mount chipboard stars using foam squares cut from U Cut It 3D Adhesive Foam.
11. Mount buttons to stars using Extreme Adhesive Squares.
12. Tie ribbon/jute to paper clips and insert onto striped paper as shown.
Now....would you like to know who our winner is for today? Should we keep you in suspense just a bit longer?
We are pleased to announce our very first Glue Arts blog winner is
Congratulations on this new blog! I'm happy to say that I've subscribed with the e-mail subscrpition-button, and I hope I'm so lucky that I win this prize! I've been wanting to try out the GlueGlider Pro for a while - maybe this will be my chance?! Thanks for giving away some of your products to one lucky person =)
July 4, 2010 2:27 PM
Congrats to you! And we see that you're new to Glue Arts...so as soon as you email us your contact information at Gluegirl@gluearts.com we'll get that prize package out to you!
And don't be sad if your name wasn't chosen today! There's many more opportunities coming to win Glue Arts products!
Be sure to sign up to follow us, be a fan on Facebook and don't forget Twitter too! You never know what we'll be up too!
Have a great "sticky" day!!