This week on the blog we're all about our newest product... Car Accents!
Have you heard about Car Accents?
Well let us tell you a bit about them. Car Accents are sheets of adhesive backed removable vinyl that come in 8 amazing colors! WhiteOut, BlackOut, Razzle Dazzle Red, Goin' Green, Wild Blue Yonder, Plum Crazy, Sterling Silver and Tickle Me Pink.
These temporary, removable adhesive-backed, vinyl decor sheets are perfect for any on the go designer. You can use the Car Accents for your car of course, but Car Accents are perfect for your boat, home, RV, motorcycle,truck, house, windows, walls, mirrors and more! You name it...Car Accents can decorate it!
You can use a diecut system to cut out the shapes and words or hand cut your own designs! It's completely up to you!!
All this week we will be sharing all sorts of fun ways to use our Car Accents! Kicking it off...we have two creative ways to dress up your car AND your boat!!
Designer: Kristen Swain
Car Accents Plum Crazy, Wild Blue Yonder and WhiteOut
Cricut Diecut Machine
Cricut Accent Essentials and Indy Art Cartridges.
Boat name decal
Designer: Sherry Wright
Glue Arts Car Accents (removable adhesive-backed vinyl decor sheets) in:
Wild Blue Yonder
1. Begin by selecting your image. For this I printed out a shark from an on-line free coloring book image site.
2. I cut out the image and traced the outside body shape onto blue vinyl and cut out.
3. Next cut out individual parts (teeth, eye ect..) and cut out using coordinating vinyl.
4. Piece everything together by removing backing and adhering teeth, eye ect..
5. Outline and add black details with Sharpie.
6. For letters either trace and cut out or use die cut machine.
7. Once you have everything together clean window surface and adhere as shown.
** Great for any boat decals including names and ID numbers.
So tell us what do you think about Car Accents? What would you like to use Car Accents for in and around your home? Leave us a comment today and we will pick a random winner Friday who will receive an assortment of our new Car Accents!!
See you Wednesday with more ideas on how to use our Car Accents!