Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Car Accents & More!

Thumbs up to you!!

Let's just say that we love reading your comments and hearing all the ideas and ways you would incoporate and use Car Accents in your life!!

Mailboxes, sliding doors that people have walked into, decorating your cars and trucks for Homecoming parades and floats, motorcycles, personalizing your car so there's no more endless searching in parking lots!!

And the list goes on and on.

Car Accents may look mighty fine on your vehicle however we're positive once you try the product out....you'll be looking around for more ways to use our New Car Accents!!

Car Accents work with your Cricut, Slice, Silhouette and Wishblade systems! And Car Accents...well given they are for the car...are made to withstand car washings too!!

Here are some more ideas from our Design Team to help spark your need to give these a go! Scooters, Baby Showers, Birthdays! Just think...those same shower and birthday decorations can come inside your home and decorate your walls and home too! The ideas....ENDLESS!!



Butterfly "Scooter" Accents
Designer: Jenn Ellefson








Happy Birthday Car Accents
Designer: Jessica

Wishblade Die cut system
Cupcakes...Jessica's own design




VBS & Baby Shower Car Accents 
Designer: Lindsay Wahl

Cricut Diecut Machine
New Arrival, Cuttin' Up, Destinations and Pooh & friends Cartridges






Be sure to leave a comment today and we'll pick a random name and announce a winner on Friday's post!Let us know how you would use Car Accents....we love all the ideas!! 


And we are pleased to let you know that now you can purchase Car Accents along with your favorite Glue Arts products on our website! Here's a direct link to the Car Accents page!! 

Be sure to email us your projects that you use Car Accents for! We would love to see them and share them on our Facebook page! You can email us at GlueGirl@gluearts.com

Now get shopping!!!!







29 comments:

  1. I just love the idea of the Car Accents. What a fun way to express yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been planning to decorate our mailbox forever... what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I adore the babyshower example..TOO CUTE! I have a couple of graduations coming up next year and these are perfect for decorating the grads's cars without the mess of paint and whatnot! Oh yeah, they would work great for decorating a wedding car too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Super cute!!! How would I use it??? I have my sister's wedding coming up and my niece is having a baby shower in a few months...I have a LOT of things to use those super cute things for!
    FAB ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I can figure a way to get these on my school bus window I will . . . without getting in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! I love the ideas. How about as drink identifiers at a party or just to monogram a set of glasses as a gift. I might put a message to myself on the bathroom mirror, "Today is going to be the best day ever." Just the day off on a positive note.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that I know I can use this with my Silhouette, the possiblities are truly endless! I'm thinking I could make a growth chart on the mirror in my bathroom. My boys love playing there while I shower. Love the idea of using your car as a sign for a shower or birthday party. REally great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seeing an instant and fun way to reward my teenager if she does well at school -- broadcast it for the whole town to see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone did such an amazing job! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have these all over my car! Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea, my son would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use them to decorate my cousins car for his upcoming wedding, lots of wedding type embellishments cut using my Silhouette and a big JUST MARRIED across the back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could use them to decorate the doors of my cabinets in my scraproom. Adhere some of the inspiration quotes I read on blogs. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Make holiday accents for my large mirrors-I could make Halloween rock.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love Car Accents! It will really take my Cricut to a new level! I would love to have something on my car that voices my support of our Troops overseas, but I do not like to put bumper stickers on my vehicle. How perfect Car Accents will be for this. I can use my patriotic Cricut Cartridges and change out the images as often as I like, cool!

    Carol B

    ReplyDelete
  16. What amazing ideas!! How fun! Thank you for sharing your ideas - -

    ReplyDelete
  17. Car Accents would be perfect to leave a message on a front window to announce to the world that baby is born and so many more messages.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun! I would use these as another fun way to support my daughter's all-star cheer squad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i love that idea for kids birthdays, how much would they love that! i still love my idea of sticking them on the inside of your car window to keep the kids entertained

    ReplyDelete
  20. The car accents look like a lot of fun. My DH does not like anything on the car, so I would decorate a mirror, mailbox, wall. SOunds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The car accents would be fun :) I could also use them to create fun seasonal "stickers" for our windows and doors for the holidays... Pairing it with the new Halloween Cricut cartridge would be AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The car accents would be great for so many things! I would use them on my patio doors - they would be decorative yet help prevent people from walking into them! Yes, it happens, and these could be changed easily to reflect the occasion or seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have large house windows I decorate for special events and this product is perfect for that! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so incredibly fun. I think they would be great to decorate my daughter's car for graduation, or Just Married for the bride & groom, oh the possibilities are endless....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love them! I would use them for every holiday and occasion. My windows would be the first to get stuck, then my cars, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fun are these!!!!! I could use these to make Just married for the car for my SIL's wedding. So fun...great for school spirit too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to use it on a mirror with the slogan for my husband's school. He can put it in his office!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great item, another hit for Glue Arts. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete